Is it dangerous to play with magic?

Is it dangerous to play with magic?

Attached: Universal_Magic_Circle_by_Xyee.jpg (1600x1600, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x155d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahaha....

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (670x417, 20K)

it can be, i only know of one type that works. and that is best left alone.

Magic isn't real, so no. Stop being 12.

Yes it's very dangerous. My cousin played with dark blood magic and now he has a hiccup that won't go away.

this

Attached: are-you-wizard.jpg (600x797, 44K)

>being this naive

What is it?

Prove to me that magic is real.

its extremely dangerous to be a fucking violent retard in this day and age, when others know about it

>being this retarded

i think some types of magic are real and it's some dark shit not to fuck with.

Nah, mate. It's fine.

Attached: edelric.jpg (750x563, 32K)

Attached: MyNamek.jpg (730x1095, 298K)

Magic is a very real thing, but it requires both intent and will, neither of which 4channers have.

Kek

What have you done with magic?

I'm not sure on the question or exactly what you mean.

Most magic tricks are surprisingly simple - that's where the mystery comes from, because people come up with all sorts of complex explanations for a trick, whereas the reality is amazingly simple.

With a card trick, obviously there's no danger, aside from looking like an Autistic virgin.

With performance magic, like the sort Derren Brown does, there is danger that you could fuck it up and hurt yourself.

If by "magic" you mean the occult and other such bullshit, no in principle because it doesn't exist. That said, the sort of people who believe that shit are normally mentally unhinged, so before you know it you're trapped in a burning church dying of smoke inhalation.

wtf violent?

in order to bind magic an object you must sacrifice a life. The stronger its will, the more powerful the resulting effect. certain tools are required to bind will towards an end before forcing that will into the object as the shell is vacated. it is possible to use a lesser life form to bind will but the result will be less than ideal. The will of the sacrifice must be one with the intended result. There are methods to instill this such as desire and fear

>nope

Attached: feels.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

Anyone who thinks it's possible to make changes in reality just with words, thoughts and gestures is a retard. Semiotic and psycho-social changes aren't real

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (700x394, 75K)

>It's raining, user.

>what is social engineering

It's dangerous to play with magick while running with scissors.

Attached: 1473300111733.jpg (838x816, 43K)

I see greek, arabic, fuuthark, and hiragana in that magic circle. That's just stupid.

A rose by any other name would be shit that smells nice

Oh shit, I just entered a flat-earth thread!

If you think about it, that makes sense. Why put things in just one language that can easily be deciphered when you can write them in multiple languages?

Your mum

Attached: 1520535506624.gif (500x386, 237K)

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

Attached: blueeyeschaosmax.png (740x1079, 1.21M)

Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid

>Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid
Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid.

Meme magic.

Based on studies, or personal experience?

Because you should know that if it's not repeatable, it's worthless to speculate about it. "I once saw some weird shit that I didn't fully understand" is an statement that says a lot more about you and your expectations about the universe than anything about the universe itself or how it functions.

Look at that 5.

Say that to the Illusionators.

dailymotion.com/video/x155d0

>Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid.
Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid.

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Nah, MTG is actually one of the best TCGs ever made. At least it's better than that piece of crap called Hearthstone.

So you're saying it would only work with a willing sacrifice that genuinely desires the effect that you're sacrificing it for?

So basically only batshit crazy people who want to be killed in creatively brutal ways.

Yes. I started shoplifting magic the gathering cards every time I buy groceries about a year ago and now I think about it several times a day. It's becoming addicting.

Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid.Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid.Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid.Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid.Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid.Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid.Magic doesn't exist you 12 year old manchild neckbeard internet addicted soyboy virgin WoW playing racist trump supporting in cospiracy theories believing metal listening hip hop hating in mothers basement living shitkid.

Because almost all languages have contextual parallels. That's how we translate things. There are a couple odd stand-alone words like schadenfreude, which only exists in its complete form in German, but schadenfreude can be adequately described in any language.

Damn, you got to the mtg joke before me.

meaning of this ?

Meh it's nothing.

Look at that 2 now

Attached: 1282804670774.jpg (251x251, 6K)

Runic circles aren't about transcribing volume texts but about conveying vague meaning. There's a difference between a Captcha text and a novel.

Crowley defined Magick as "the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will." He goes on to elaborate on this, in one postulate, and twenty eight theorems. His first clarification on the matter is that of a postulate, in which he states "ANY required change may be effected by the application of the proper kind and degree of Force in the proper manner, through the proper medium to the proper object." He goes on further to state:

> Magick is the Science of understanding oneself and one's conditions. It is the Art of applying that understanding in action.

Attached: 129998905697.gif (125x87, 920K)

There are no two's.

are you even trying?

Get a candle.
Get a mirror.
At night set light to candle and sit next to mirror with it.
Stare at ONE spot on the mirror and no where else.

Enjoy :) Weird shit will begin to happen, probably just hallucinations but scary and a nice experience.

Shoulda just quit while you were ahead Mr. Wizard.

Attached: 1473717615148.png (610x1044, 1.1M)

e..eh fuck you its harder than you think you f... faggot!

Here's some dubs and go to hell!

Attached: 1512731288701.jpg (248x250, 4K)

Attached: 1520499602135.jpg (240x210, 9K)

You don't even need a candle or a mirror, just start staring at any one point and eventually the neuronal buffer that handles your eyesight will get used to the non-movement and you'll start seeing things flash and blend just like if you were tripping.

GOD DAMNIT FUCK THIS GAY MAGIC TRICK I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE ONE DAY

Attached: 1505601131146.jpg (450x600, 49K)

kek, you're funny

theres no magic

Who crushed your hopes and dreams, user?

reality

Meme magic is rael.

fuck off faulerro, go back to being depresed

no more dangerous than praying daily to zeus

not if you know what you're doing ;)

You can't prove it isn't so that's just a circle of stupid right there.

Pretty much every insult here contradicts each other.