Since /ck/ is slow as fuck, i'm posting here

Since /ck/ is slow as fuck, i'm posting here.
What do you all fags eat for breakfast? Since i move out from my parents house i've neen eating omelettes and scrambled eggs with bacon for the last 3 years. I need new ideas.

Attached: istock67211621small.jpg (688x458, 51K)

Bump.

Homemade oatmeal
Buy some oats, add a touch of maple syrup, fruits and a little bit of almond milk
My mom eats that everyday and it looks pretty good

>almond milk
Is really that good? That shit is pretty expensive here.

Almond milk is almond-flavored water. It's a total scam.

I've never much cared for it myself, but she seems to like it

So it taste like shit? I knew it. Vegan shit ain't tasty.

cereal every day

muffins or bagels with peanut butter
banana or orange
milk

if you want heftier then make suasage gravy with biscuits and friend potatoes

and fried eggs on top

Why they call it 'milk'? It's not milk.

>be me
>hungry but too lazy for food
>suddenly genius idea
>what if instead of toasting the bread and making scrambled eggs i just dunk the toast in the egg and fry it
>add some seasoning
>fucking good i gotta tell others!
>find out it's called "french toast"

i think i'm retarded

Well i like the chocolate flacored almond milk kinda a almondy chocolate taste to it. But honestly i use to be lactose intolerant and i dont like regular milk.

I usually eat 3 scrambled eggs with bacon, 3 toasts, 3 sausages and a hashbrown. I'm skinny as fuck btw.

Eggs over easy. Kale shake with chocolate protein powder. Adderall.

Attached: 60145D47-18A1-4F2F-B651-0A65F38F5CD8.jpg (840x630, 508K)

checked
For the most part, yeah, vegan shit sucks, but hazelnut milk is pretty good. Better than almond milk, in my opinion.

you thought this was gonna be funny, didn't you? be honest

Shit. I'm too retarded to do french toast. They always end up all saggy.

Your trips comfirm it. Vegans should die.

What your culinary skill level? Are you comfortable with poaching? How much time is OK to spend making breakfast?

you're soaking the bread slice in the eggs too long. just dab each side into the egg real quick

Too much time, i work from home.

Aww shit nigga. Alright. Shakshouka KS eggs poaches in a tomato broth (typically spiced heavily), try making the broth the night before. Scones can be made ahead of time, frozen, and baked when you're ready for them. Try cooking potatoes the night before for home fries as a side. Any leftover meat from the night before can be used to make a Benedict. Can you make hollandaise?

Oh! Nice advice. I literally throw them in the eggs for like 3 mins.

Try making huevos rancheros.

Great! Awesome

That's my specialty, my nigger. I make huevos rancheros when bitches stay for breakfast here.