MY FUCKING CAT CAME HOME WITH HALF OF HIS TAIL CUT OFF

MY FUCKING CAT CAME HOME WITH HALF OF HIS TAIL CUT OFF

Attached: 1516127071535.jpg (600x885, 69K)

LOL

which half?

ouchie

Attached: 25512848.png (400x400, 3K)

thats fucked man
lucky for you in this age of surveillance if it really did happen there is recorded footage of it and that cunt can be put on a blacklist of some sort and let the algorithm do the work, making the world a better place

this is assuming you live somewhere where we want a better place and a nice, good, world, if not whatever cunt stiff shit fuck off

Why did he cut off half his tail?

Stupid emo cat

Get thay tail baxk dog

I dont know if he was recorded i just let him back in from being outside

MY FUCKING CAT CAME HOME WITH AN EXTRA HALF OF TAIL ATTACHED TO HIS TAIL

Attached: JUST.jpg (297x331, 32K)

nah i mean theres satelites and shit a huge interweaving thread of electronic automatic surveilance, they can look it up right now, maybe they are, and find the cunt who did it, and fuck his life in some way, all completely anonymously, fuck that guy

Sorry that happened, I love cats but having an outdoor cat and being like
>wtf my cat got hurt
is kind of fucking retarded.

damn you sound fucked up man

OP here heres a pic of him so you guys can see. It has that part of the tip attached by whats left of his spine

Attached: IMG_20180311_091352.jpg (2448x3264, 1.74M)

Lol what the fuck xD

probably lost a bet
or gambling debts

cats are roughin' it in these days, brother

my hardcopy memory of consciousness has over 20 million recorded acts of violence and being shot in the head by satelites in less then 6 years, if so thats why

australian government

You are taking it to the vet, aren't you?

Clean undernieth your bed phaggot

I cant its closed today

Okay is it bleeding heavily? You have to make sure, it does not get infected. But I dont think its life threatening.

Pee on the wound OP, that disinfects it.

I hope it will all be fine. Good luck!

right....

Need help.

Went out and got daughter the cat she had been wanting but I couldn’t afford one so i tried to take some dickheads cat down the road but could only get a chunk of its tail and now my daughter keeps screaming at me wtf

>Yubitsume
Probably he did business with Yakuza

What the fuck
And clean your room you filthy piece of shit

No its not bleeding

What the fuck

There's a good chance he got his tail caught in something and it was ripped off/he pulled it off to save being stuck and dying. Animals are determined like that.

No way to immediately assume it was done on purpose.

That said, stop being a useless loser and take him to a vet instead of shitposting on Sup Forums. There'll be a vet open on Sunday somewhere around you, even if it's a short drive away.

Oh, and clean your fucking room bucko.

What the fuck

I suggested to a friend that wanted a cat for his daughter that he try to steal the cat from down the road but the idiot only got a piece of his tail.

Mate might have got it caught and torn off by itself. We had a cat strung up at night after some kids were playing tying a lead around its neck with some string.

I agree!

Hahahahahahaha, keep it inside then. Well next time you know better. Atleast it came home. Many who wondered to my yard never got home

Op here all of the vets in my area are closed FML

Attached: 1516126402620.png (1080x720, 1.33M)

Finish the job and cut the wbole thing off

Attached: 1519941134495.gif (300x198, 1.82M)

Stupid cat, the bird escaped. WIth that weak hunting skills it will starve some day