How are boys raised in your country

I've been raised in a environment of toxic masculinity.

My grandfather and father are all uber males that need to overachieve in everything while humiliating others.

Since early years I've been pressured to be smarter, stronger, bigger, more aggressive than others and even when I achieved it it was always not good enough. All of this while pretending not to feel anything because anything else but anger is bad, childish, stupid, boring, faggy.

I'm a hulking, brutish yet phd writing alpha that's a wet fucking noodle inside but I can't show it, never ever. No tears, no sadness, no surrender.

Do men in your countries raise their male kids in such a fucking hell? To be as them or even worse?

I saw quite a few examples of people like me so I'd say around 30% of male population is tormented like I was.

Poland needs feminism

Too late for me, my thinking schemes are fucked up beyond redemption.

I doubt feminism could change anything, it would have to be a change in the model of what a father should be.

nigger at least your parents pushed you to something

mine didn't give a shit

besides wimmin love 'kind giants'

Poland needs a nice place to go besides Lodz

Yeah but now fear or sadness are emotions I can't feel. It's only anger and it's fucking up my relationship and life.

Last time I cried was 13 years ago.

>Do men in your countries raise their male kids in such a fucking hell? To be as them or even worse?
hahahaa, you have no fucking idea man. but is part of the jazz of being a man, I can't complain because no other man complains either. I know as a fact women have it 10 time worse than us, so we only have to stuck up, grow a pair and learn how to deal with it.
I have no problem with the above, sometimes you have to accept to be molded by your surroundings, sometimes a man has to do what needs to be done regardless of us being right or wrong, the world wasn't build by thinkers but by doers, a man is doer, a man is a rock that brakes tides, not a tree deformed by wind.
I remember back when I was 5 my dad and my uncle put me and my cousin to fight each other at bare fists, I fucked for the first time out of friend's pressure when I was 15, I can't freely choose what to do with my own life because I know one day I'll be heading over the family businesses. A man has to do what a man is supposed to do.

>fear or sadness are emotions I can't feel
>fear
seems like poland is too safe nowadays

Everyone feels fear it's just changed along the way to act as even more anger because of the way you're raised.

Imagine this, you're afraid for your wife because she's at a dangerous place but since you don't know how to show fear you vent anger on her like a idiot.

My parents were soft and it fucked me royally going into adulthood. I ended up homeless for a time and barely able to speak to people while doing hard labour jobs etc because I was lazy/gaming in school. Gradually pulled my life together, improved my behaviour, routines, gym etc and studying this year toward a real career. I love my parents but if I didn't have a brain of my own I'd be completely fucked

I was raised liberally, that is to say my parents didn't really manage me.
My mother did have a thing about me no fighting which made me a pussy in the kindergarten. But that fixed it self in primary.
Overall I'd say we do have a macho culture where men are expected to be tough and resilient whatever walk in life they choose. Half the people learning how to be programmers at uni look like bouncers.

I'm the opposite
My dad didn't care about me and I was hardly seeing him

My mother was very overprotective and taught me that I should be nice to everyone, to make it worse I grew up in companion with my sister and her female friends, until high school i almost didn't had any male friends so grew up on a sissy miserable beta cuck
I wish I were you 2bh

I was raised in an rural area of Brazil, i just needed to help my father in some simple tasks like harvest crops, milking cows and something like that I just went to the big citys like San Paulo to study laws

same desu, and now i end up posting on 4chinz of all places to be

>toxic masculinity.

Do you really think I'll keep on reading after this?

INVASION WHEN

move to commiefornia if you have phd in feelings

It's toxic if it causes you too feel shit despite being manly and achieving goals. That's not how a man should be. It builds fake self-confidence that's backed up by anger.

Trust me poland, you'll be thankful for the way you've been raised.
Much more sane than feminism shit that leads to submissive cucks that will end up with a miserable life.

yeah nah get fucked

that's entirely your fault, don't blame your parents for your own failures

Boys here are raised in pretty diverse ways. Overall I'd say its better here for boys than most anywhere else despite feminism memes. That changes when you're legally a man and its better to go abroad

How old are you??

We used to strongly see homosexuality as fucked up shit a child can get into and beat them for even thinking of it, same goes for all other LGBT shit, even for girls, nowadays, we're so entrenched in Obongo's trash that we're slowly getting more and more degenerates here. I fucking want to kill myself.

this is gay on so many levels

>humanity is fucked up.

Do you want to succeed in life, or do you want to fail?

Go and find a girlfriend, she will do anything to let you cry on her shoulder, she will comfort you when you show her your weakness, women are very good at that, and she will love you all the more.

we wuz is right, at least you guys still have traditions intact.

>Go and find a girlfriend, she will do anything to let you cry on her shoulder, she will comfort you when you show her your weakness, women are very good at that, and she will love you all the more.

This is wrong on so many levels, common virgin expectations.

So poor

wrong
if you are strong and successful outwardly, you can show her you are still a human in private
she feels invested in you

That works only on the short term or if you're in a relationship where she's assertive and in comand.
>short term case:
She may confort you and have an immediate stronger bond, but chemically she will feel less attracted to you by the time goes on, as this is portraited by her as a sign of weakness even tho it's not.

>Assertive relationship.
Since she takes the initiative there's an high chance she will just discard you for another man that she will feel more attracted to as soon as there's a moment of instability in the relationship or just dump you, altho if she doesn't then you're just very lucky and in that case, congrats.