>news reporting about what happened
>"well, sucks I guess"
>change channel to cartoons

>be ausfag
>be 14 hours ahead of New York
>don't call the CIA after watching the WTC collapse to avoid it

Straya is the worst

Please don't pretend to be part of my proud long suffering people

I remember at school the incident was brought up during a high school assembly outside. That was when I was in year seven and during the news, a whole group of seniors started cracking after over something, which made the situation really awkard for the principle, who was trying to suppress a smile while telling them off for being disrespectful.
Shortly after that my maths teacher gave us a whole heap of printed off exercises not part of the textbook, to do with calculating trig angles, using pictures of aeroplanes and buildings.
It was pretty fucking hilarious, not sure the impact of what actually happened really sunk into my mind until years later. By that point there were much better 9/11 jokes around.

Horrible accident and all but on a more serious note, two towers wasn't enough.

I actually hate this memory because right after that I went to school and ran up to the first person I saw and asked her excitedly if she had seen what happened

It was a girl a couple years above and she just looked at me with pure cringe

Still stings a little

Its even not that big of a deal its only the amerigans making mountain out of mole holes.
>you will cry and show sympathy for every year on this day to mourn the victims or you're no better than the derrorists :DDD

Fuck I was like 3 when this happened. I could imagine my parents just mentioning it to my grandparents where they briefly commented on it and then life went on as per normal.

stupid underage fags ruin everything
yes, being 18 still counts as underage

Probably would have been me if I gave a single fuck.
Didn't even know it happened until much later.

Don't remember anything about it whatsoever because I was young and my parents tried to hide it from me.

I didn't even knew what 9/11 was until 8th grade(2013)

I was 11 when it happened. I remember a lot of shit being shut down.

>being 18 still counts as underage
How old is not underage then?

good times

>wake up
>looking for dragon ball z on cheez tv
>shit cunt towers falling on every channel
Fkn Americans ruined every aussie kids morning that day.

I am so glad I was born in 1990 rather than a time like 1998.

I'd hate to imagine a childhood without cheez tv or discovering pokemon.

I mean sure pokemon still exists but discovering it as an 8 year old rather than growing up around it is a different thing.

90s cunts are the WORST
toasted tv > saturday morning disney >>>>>>> literal dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cheese tv

Too politically incorrect for you?

Saturday morning Disney should be on a whole new tier entirely at the very bottom

>be 14 years old
>hear that America has invaded Afghanistan
>never found out why until recently

@76243111
oh, i'm dealing a Sup Forumsyp
shall NOT be handing out a (you) to this dreg cunt from the 90s

All the other kids shows talked to you in a *hey kids* voice. Cheez TV was like just two dudes hanging out and being your friends.

Yeah, Cheez TV was pretty good. But Saturday morning Disney is responsible for abominations like Lilo and Stitch so it can't be forgiven.

shitty facebook meme

>Saturday morning Disney is responsible for abominations like Lilo and Stitch so it can't be forgiven

Nope. I'm old enough to post.

Prove me wrong faget

They didn't create the show though...they just aired it.

I'll reword it
Saturday morning Disney is responsible for airing abominations like Lilo and Stitch so it can't be forgiven.

It's not a meme though.

I was 11 at the time and genuinely all the kids at school cared about was dragon ball z not being on.

It's a true story for a lot of people who were kids at the time.

I've been reading this thread and have one question - what the fuck is Saturday morning disney?

>I used to think it was cool before I learnt about morals and ethics

I distinctly remember crying and throwing a tantrum because cheese tv wasnt on.

parents told me off for not caring about the ameriblubbers but all I just wanted to watch pokemon

I was being raped when the towers fell

Just another day in a muslim shithole i take it.

Moors n shiet

dont even remember 9/11 desu

Disney on a saturday morning.

a saturday morning block where they aired disney cartoons with some cringe live action shit inbetween shows.

also they had a weird slogan that made no sense

fuck i was cut that day. no dbz