Quentin Tarantino will still cast this cuck in his movies and pretend "hes badass"

>Quentin Tarantino will still cast this cuck in his movies and pretend "hes badass"

did he buy his ticket to south africa yet?

user...it's...the characters. He's an actor.

maybe I'm a moron but isn't he essentially saying it doesn't matter anymore because he's old, rich and made it

I actually applaud that school of logic instead of spike lee talking like an african poet he tells it how it is

JUST

LOL JUST

>all these random capital letters

should've stayed in school.

Why don't these niggers just get the fuck out if they hate it so much?

I thought his angry nigger act was just an act.

What will liberals do with their narrative when Trump fails to rape them all to death?

Will they admit they were wrong about him or claim it was their whining that kept them safe from The Trumpinator?

>i didn't go to school, i went to tarantino's film studios
OH IT SHOWS SAMUEL

ayoo hol up
breaking election promises?
trumpcucks already in the bargaining phase

Just like during Reagan, you'll still have liberals bitching and crying despite the economy being at its best it ever was

Pretty sure he's just saying he's too rich to care about potential racism.

>Reagan
>economy being at its best it ever was

is this board nothing but 12 year olds now?

SLJ was literally one of the Black Panthers and had probably murdered several white people. He can never quite hide his apish nigger hate for whitey.

>promise to enforce the law
>liberals freak out
What's the problem guys? You're not all criminals are you?

there are good and bad laws

That exactly what Dave Chappelle said last night on SNL.

He was talking about how his poor friends were talking about leaving the country, but since he was rich he would stick around long enough to see if Trump's tax cuts were worth it.

what an uncle tom

So change (or protest) the laws. Inefficient policing is not good policy.

Obama deported illegal immigrants you know. More than any other president. Why is Trump bad for wanting to do what Obama does, better?

I wonder how Samuel L Jones feels about his entire marketable typecast persona was ripped off from Sy Richardson

Wasn't Sam L Jackson an actual real life badass in his youth? I think he was a militant black panther guy, dude don't take shit from whitey
Also what's wrong with what he's saying? Have you been to Sup Forums? Trump himself might not hate the blacks but a hell of a lot of his supporters would love to bring Jim Crow back

Everything Tarantino's done has been ripped off of something else.

>Reagonomics
>economy being as its best

Going out with your gang at night and beating random white people on the street isn't being "badass".

UKfag here. Explain this shit to me:

>black president for 8 years
>BLM still happens

Aren't nigs supposed to nig for each other? Why after 8 years in control are black people still chimping in the streets?

Wasn't Jesus Saint Obama supposed to take them to the promised land or something?

Sitting inside all day by yourself, barely sleeping and typing racist messages on a Sri Lankan tote bag forum isn't being "badass".

I didn't say I was badass you mong. Also stop projecting.

Obama made race relations worse under his presidency thanks to his support of Trayvon and Mike Brown

Liberals also still needed an enemy, so the anti-white agenda was pushed even harder

BLM is basically "we dont want to take responsibility for ANYTHING", blacks are regressing to infantile levels at this stage, mainly because of Obama, well, nothing he did himself but rather blacks got it into their heads that their gibsmedats would be increased and they could literally get away with murder more often because the president was the same skin colour as them.

I think Tarantino's planning to retire, anyway.

Besides, if anything's gonna keep Samuel L. motherfucking Jackson in the limelight, it'll be his role as Nick Fury for Disney/Marvel Studios.

Reaganomics and its continuation in the '90s and '00s is exactly why we had that fucking recession in the first place. We're all going to be saying "I told you so" when we inevitably backslide.

>Sri Lankan tote bag forum
Are we still doing this meme?

>Obama deported illegal immigrants you know. More than any other president
Re-labeling turning mexicans around at the border "deportation" doesn't really mean the same thing.

Fuck that. I'm black and I fucking DETEST niggers. Lazy sons of bitches.

Hardly any of my peers want to do anything except collect welfare and mindlessly fuck their way through the population. They're animals.

And when I try to better myself? These rancid mouthbreathers accuse me of trying to act white! The fucking lazy coons.

Race war when? Please?

4 u

>well, nothing he did himself
"If I had a son, he'd look just like Trayvon Martin"

"I think we can all agree the police acted stupidly"

I mean the motherfucker went to a memorial for a bunch of cops that got killed by a black sniper and gave a eulogy about how the police need to shape up and stop harassing the black community so this doesn't happen again

>it'll be his role as Nick Fury for Disney/Marvel Studios.
>has been Fury in 4 movies and 2 episodes of a TV show
>last movie was in 2015, next will likely be 2019 or some shit
>if anything's gonna keep Samuel L. motherfucking Jackson in the limelight

>Sup Forums is totally the majority of Trump supporters
>Trump's internet supporters totally have a say on Trump's policies
Be honest now.
Did your mother drop you as child?
Did you land on your head?

>turning mexicans around at the border
What do you think a wall would do?

He has two more movies left in his contract, and he's gone on record last year as saying he wants to renew it.

>implying I was only talking about Sup Forums
>implying Jeff Sessions wasn't Trumps biggest endorsement in the primaries
>implying David Duke wasn't praising Trump every week
>implying the KKK newspaper didn't endorse Trump
W E W
E
W

>a hell of a lot of his supporters would love to bring Jim Crow back
Why do you believe this? A hell of a lot of his supporters voted for Obama 4 years ago. Never mainline the kool-aid user.

I didn't mention a wall, now did I, retard?
The point was that Obama hasn't really deported shit, he just relabeled catch-and-release policies as deportations.

>The Black Panther Party
>the black analog to the KKK
It appears that you don't know shit. Do you need directions to your local public library?

>implying any of those have a say on Trump's policies
I bet a lot of blacks want nothing more than enslave whitey, but Obama didn't enslave white people.

Why are black people scared of Trump again? What do they actually think is going to happen under Trump that wouldn't happen if Hillary was president?

>The Black Panther Party WASN'T filled with terrorist who hated whitey
Okay then.

what are you talking about, he's not even being a baby, he's making a joke about it unlike all of the other melodramatic liberal celebrities

The point was Trump's proposed plans will enforce Obama's current immigration policy more effectively (ie. with a wall).

The point is WHAT IS THE LEFT'S COMPLAINT? And don't just go "RACIST!!!" like 99% of anti-Trump idiots do when confronted with a basic reasoned argument. Never mind defining "deportation," give a legit reason why Trump's ideas on immigration are worse than Obama's current policy.

>What do they actually think is going to happen under Trump
Concentration death camps and death squads roaming the streets looking for niggers, beaners, chinks, gays, women, transsexual/vestites and any other degenerate that isn't a heterosexual white male.

Reaganomics is why Clinton's adminstration and the early Bush days were so prosperous. During Reagan's terms the US accrued a lot of wealth but it stayed out of most people's reaches until the 90s when it was reinvested in public projects and the middle and lower class finally got their hands on that money.

I don't know why I'm giving you film school rejects an economics lesson, maybe I wouldn't have to if you guys weren't so prone to talking about politics on a TV and FILM board.

I'm not anti-Trump, retard.
There's literally nothing wrong with trying to prevent illegal immigration.

*glares*

umm, could you literally, just, like........... NOT???!?! Trump is literally hitler millions of people are already dieing due to his hate and racism ugh I cant even right now

Democrats know blacks would never vote Republican so both sides pretty much ignore them.

For republicans why waste money and time polling for black votes? It'll never happen.

For Democrats why bother trying to appeal to blacks? They'll either vote democrat anyway or not vote at all. A win/win for free.

Blacks vote democrat because they keep the drip feed of welfare coming. That's it.

no, they'll congratulate themselves and say it was only through their protesting and unity with minorities that they were able to stop trump from doing what they wanted. there is literally no winning.

Too bad the democrats chose Clinton as their candidate.
Blacks hate Clinton.

>Every old black who lived through Jim Crow thinks Trump is racist

>Young Millennial Sup Forums memers on Sup Forums who were only conscious for Obama's presidency don't believe it

I wonder who has more life experience?

>Every black thinks whitey is racist
FTFY.

Wasn't Jim Crow all democrats?

And didn't Samulel gave an interview where he admitted he was hoping to Lord that San Bernardino shooter be white?

What a piece of human waste.

The vast majority of blacks didn't hate Trump enough to vote for Hillary.

Generally, black people saw this election as 2 rich white people who don't give a shit about them, and they're probably correct.

The Jim Crow laws were all Democrat-sponsored, yep

Of course not. You expect these pansy actors to actually stick to their word?

Pic extremely related.

Every black voter knew it was true so they just stayed home on election night.

I hope someone calls them out on that tho. At least make them feel stupid

>Why are black people scared of Trump again?

Trump is a narcissist bully with a highly thin skin who loves lying and inferring conspiracy theories, flat out refuses to ever admit he's wrong or that he said something he's confronted with, shifts blame to others all the time, doesn't seem to know jackshit about anything unless you think calling something being either "a disaster" or "amazing" depending if he likes it or not constitutes as being well informed, plus he's known well as a man who wants to be surrounded by Yes-men, so any type of proper advisory presence making it to his inner circle is minuscule.

How does a man like that seem like a guy who will be a good president?

Is there a Samuel L Jackson film where he actually gives a different and good performance?

like something more low key and emotional?

or is wacky angry black man all he has?

What you saw, UKBro, was a movement born of technology. White cops have been murdering and brutalizing blacks since Emancipation, and until recently, they were able to get away with it- it was very hard to catch them in the act, and when they did, they were protected by the white juries. Now, everyone has a camera, and though it's harder for them to hide their deeds, they still have the protection of the grand jury and jury, because the attorneys do their best to disqualify any minorities from serving in the jury in these cases. The evidence is there, but it usually takes major pressure to prevent these bad cops from being acquitted.
Only an idiot protests the killing of a criminal who was a clear and present danger to the officer, but far too often, "I feared for my life" is an excuse given by a cop who killed someone who was NOT a threat. I'm black. I have no criminal record, nor should I have one. I have been rousted and bullied by a cop for no reason other than the color of my skin, so although I have not been killed, I know that some people think of a gun and a badge as a license to do whatever the fuck they want.
In my estimation:
>15% of cops are true good guys
>70% don't care about doing the right thing, and just interested in putting in a day's work
>10% are opportunists, who will do the crooked thing if given the opportunity
>5% are fucking psychopaths, who see their job as licensed piracy