If Satan punishes sinners, does that make him good?

If Satan punishes sinners, does that make him good?

If God is good and creates people, and if some people are born gay, then why does God create people to punish them?

Attached: 81qcDN0mF4L._SL1500_.jpg (1144x1500, 365K)

t. gay

God creat only the two Adam and Eve ..
Then we change our lives with technology etc and gay people born...
And god dont punish gay people ..just the sex with two men..

Nobody born with gay mind... It's life which make think like that...

And God punish nobody too, humans do it...

You born gay ..you dont become one

Satan doesnt punsh sinners God does. Satan doesnt rule hell for that matter he was just exiled from Heaven to there.

God creates people with gay impulses to test their devotion to him. If they choose lust over him they can expect an eternity in a lake of fire.

Attached: jesus.jpg (400x103, 15K)

bullshit...

You born with the abilities to procreate and with desire for other sex... It's mind state and life which make you change...
You don't have gay on primar school

Satan has never seen hell you fucktard. He roams earth

no ur gay

Satan is the true God. He went to war for us. Along with a third of the angels. Must have been some serious shit. The God you worship is a tyrant. Just remember, the winners write history.

First I never heard any tenet in any of the abrahamic religions that the role of Satan was to punish sinners. As an adversary of God, Satan (supposedly ) wants people to sin and said to tempt people to do so. Second, since original sin people are bestowed free-will. How people behave towards other people is largely tied to free will. Thirdly, "If God is good..." Just my opinion but I think that one needs to be careful about applying human concepts like "good" to God, it may not mean the same thing.

Its all about hormones ..
You can read about this ..

your problem lies in believing in god, my boy.

>born gay
lol no

Attached: 7da.png (500x290, 89K)

Trips don't lie. Witnessed.

Attached: dubsman.jpg (260x194, 4K)

They're leading pennatent lives if there is nothing they can do. All other suffering is through free will and warped perception leading us further away from the light of God.

Attached: IMG_2557.jpg (395x700, 57K)

>If Satan
>If God
If you took your thumb out of your butt, perhaps your thinking might improve.

Please kill yourself

Because religion is a complicated collage of contradictory bullshit

Satan does not punish sinners. Satan will be sent to hell to be punished, along with sinners. He is here in Earth now thrying to take as many people as possible with him.

No one is born gay faggot

Attached: 1520197833342.jpg (201x250, 7K)