What causes a young female to resort to what you see here?

The girl in the pic is a friend of a friend, so I friended her on Facebook so I could see more of her pictures and posts.

Post after post and picture after picture continues to amaze me.

What causes someone to act like this?

Act like what?

I always wondered about that style of ring they put in their nose. I'd becoming a fad recently. What does it mean? I am sure it is Arabic, but what does it mean in the Arabic culture to have that style of ring, let alone have it in the nose.

probably the lack of attention

they're called septum piercing. It reminds me of a cow's nose ring so maybe it's hindi?

SINGLE

MOTHERS

I think this is what teenagers and young people think rebellion looks like. They think of it as some kind of uniform.

>Meet cute guy
>He's gay
>Shit guess I'm gonna have a #TumblrTantrum now

Women are children, user. It's as fucking simple as that.

Its like a tramp stamp. thotties always go above and beyond when it comes to letting the world know they suck dick

Not where it is, the style of the jewlery. I believe it is Arabic in nature.

>tfw normal person who enjoys BMTH
why do these braindead weirdos have to ruin everything

Free will and thought. Men do it too. Now go to bed grandpa you have bingo tomorrow.

What is this thread about? That she has a piercing? Why do you have to be intentionally vague about shit? Also all women do pointless things to their face and body, I don't think I've ever seen a woman at work who doesn't use face paint for example.

What the fuck did I just watch?

I played Ave Satani while watching this. They actually fit perfectly together.

The lack of a father figure.

no daddy

She seems fine what's your problem? You realize she's a fucking teenager right?

That webm fucking killed me. Lord have mercy.

legendary

Looks like she lost that fight with her demons, huh

Or too much daddy.

Filthy narcissist. Avoid at all costs.

No. She's 25.

mmph

really makes me THINK!

attention

Only the First album Pray for Plagues was really good, Suicide Season was OK, the rest ist rather meh.

I would fuck her. I love brunettes and would cum on her face after and leave to never speak to her again.

Still.

top fucking kek

Honestly I think it's because they get encouraged by shitty beta males. When I was I high school, I worked at McDonalds- all the girls who worked there were like this, and all were massive whores, and all of the rat bastard 20-30-something guys there were banging them and telling them they were so hot or whatever. They were big on tattoos, piercings, shirt rock music, etc

>cigarette

What is this, 1994?

How hilarious would it be to tittyfuck her with that tat.

waste of tits

I looked pretty similar in highschool. I had my ass kicked by bullies enough times to snap me out of my weird fashions and beliefs, and to prepare me for adulthood. Kids aren't bullied nowadays, their self-esteems aren't destroyed, their lives aren't made a living hell. So they extended their weird shit to adulthood, and end up like this.

Found the post where she announced her engagement

I still don't see the problem? Is it that she's happy and you're not?

>those nails...

Still what?

There is a reason these narcissistic twits cake their faces to the nines with stupid make-up, get septum piercings and tattoos, color coordinate their outfits and take contrived, obnoxious selfies all day, every day.

It's so reasonable people can see it and avoid them.

Ew, can her boyfriend clean his fucking fingernails?

nasty ass nails !

>She's happy

Yeah, that's why she's doing all that, Hans. She's happy.

You should have known she was like that given the degenerate tats and piercings. Women like that are always trashy, melodramatic whores.

t. virgin right wing fashion experts

Her boyfriend is literally a Jewish hippie. Probably high on pot 24/7 and has a guy fawkes mask somewhere.

>cow's nose ring
Those are used to lead a cow around, same with the necktie, a noose around a mans neck. So much esoteric slave programming it's really very sad and why the human condition seems quite hopeless.

kikes

Belive it or not she's having the time of her life.
How would you feel if you could do whatever you wanted whenever you wanted? Sad?

If this isn't beta I don't know what is

There's almost nothing more beta than letting your girlfriend color your hair

>dressing edgy
>piercings
>loud colored makeup

I don't know, too much Daria?
What the fuck are you on about? This has been a style since the 90s.

Seriously going to be divorced in under 2 years

Look at all these sad pictures...
They look so sad...

She's dating Jeff from American Dad.

Trying too hard to be unique.

err social ques? Not having a strong community, hobby, and/or good attitude.

Wanting something worse than what you actually have. Pretending you have this sad story or over-exaggeration of a minor event.

in short its for attention because they don't have anything better to do.

its a prostitute's chain, after she fucks the client you tie the chains there and she doesn't dare walk way or her nose gets ripped off, her face destroyed

it also deters whore-thiefs as they have no use for horribly desfigured faces

source: i used to kidnapp little girls for use as sex slaves and pop stars

I wish.

Wow can't belive I'm saying this but you must be fun at parties

This guy gets it. Thanks Mr. Rossi! How's your sister doing btw?

>Mark of Nurgle under her right eye.
Confirmed as degenerate.

jesus christ you people need to visit /fa/ once in a while. It's like most of the people in this thread dont go outside or something...

I would spray cum on her feet so hard

kek'd out loud

Of course it's fucking portland.

Found the city cucks.

Real men have dirt under their nails.

Who is this girl? Just some random bitch that op knows? This is cringey as fuck

>Have a thing for short-haired girls

>Keep finding out all of them are massive Bernie shills, "pansexual" into open relationships, into fawn makeup and antlers, huge Undertale fans (the new kind), heavily influenced by Tumblr, suffer from depression and anxiety to the point of cheating and impulsive decisions, into cosplay, but in a bad way, etc etc.

I mean, shit, man. I went to a convention in California hoping to hug Batman or Inuyasha, or even a furry, and what happened? A sublte Bernie rally instead.

Basically, yes. It's a friend of a friend.

And you are too scared to say the truth lad
People like you are shit, you willingly let another destroy themselves in front of your eyes just to not be "that guy"

"That guy" is whoever says sth that the group leader doesn't want to hear

So the group leader assasinates "that guy"'s character in front of all the others by the use of the sacred words

And "that guy" has to be alone for ever

You don't want to be "that guy"
Thats why you don't speak
And why you don't let other's speak

>In Portland Oregon

Not surprised in the slightest.

Can be a history of multiple occurrences of child sexual abuse. I had sex with a goth chick and partway through she started acting out and demanded that I read her a story. Was weird as fuck, I hope she's doing alright.

I don't know what you expected.
Short hair is a manly trait found on degenerate women. Are you attracted to guys, bernouts or both?

100% chance she pegs him.

Uncanny resemblance

no consistent man in their life
they usually have a bunch of beta orbiters messaging them at all times on facebook or whatever
or just tumblr to influence them

they won't get a boyfriend because their oribtors give them what they think they need out of a boyfriend (attention and gifts)
or because tumblr would be disappointed in them if they let a man influence them in anyway

Strange. All of these alternative girls I meet, be it goth, emo, and especially this nu-woman hipster shit, they ALL seemed to suffer from depression, anxiety, and a history of molestation.

No. I just find that tomboyish geeky-type into vidya, cosplay, etc. to be cute. I want that, minus the mental illnesses, Bernie shit, irony, etc. I want the looks without the tryhard.

>Real men don't read the instructions!
Clean your fucking nails you disgusting cunt

>Aadd9
Literally the gayest chord ever.

Honestly, I thought he was gay judging by that smirk.

feminism has destroyed modern western women, leaving them confused and without happiness, by telling them that heritage and family are oppressive, and that badly imitating men is the key to feeling liberated

also daddy issues

I thought maybe he did manual labor because of his dirty fingernails but he's just a nasty unbathed hippy.

WHGY INNIT EVERYONE DA SAME????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...sure man..whatever.

>People like you are shit, you willingly let another destroy themselves in front of your eyes just to not be "that guy"

Is this Stefan vs. Damon again?
No actually I think people should be free to do what they want allright? Doing something because "it's better for them" is fucking retarded because if you're doing it for them you wouldn't do it. If you were doing it for them you would do what they actually want you retard.
Damon is funny but I'd choose Stefan any day of the week.

find a long haired girl and convince her to cut it, dur

God, the sheer volume of douchebaggery in that set of pictures is breathtaking. I can practically smell the body odor mixed with weed and PBR.

huh? all the people sure look the same to me

Perhaps he's practicing bisexual mannerisms so he can convince the nurse practitioners into giving him HPV shots for free

she wants attention like all women but isn't hot enough to grab it from other, hotter women.

>having to consult a "fashion" board to dress well
Hideous betac.uck faggot detected

is she fat? i can't tell nowadays with facebook shit.

singe child/whats jews are trending/ low iq.

Those dots around her eyes means she's in a gang

xx chromosome and no father