Does anyone have a definable reason to keep on living other than being too puss to end it?

Does anyone have a definable reason to keep on living other than being too puss to end it?

Attached: lemonscented.jpg (664x520, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYZ9B7N6vHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone has their own reasons.

There is no such thing as "the" single reason to not end it. You need to find your own meaning and happiness in life.

pussy spotted

?

Morbid curiosity.

stfu

the only reason is obtaining true happiness, however if u cant find true happiness in anything, than mathematically speaking, the smarter option is to give up your life.

To create meaningless complexity instead of nothing in order to counteract entropy for the sake of it. We are the something, fuck nothing, do stuff.

Attached: STRONGDOG.jpg (640x480, 74K)

what's wrong with nothing though? lack of consciousness? seems selfish to me

I think I'm kinda close to getting laid?

Attached: 1334397176575.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

What if I counteract the meaningless complexity by doing nothing in order to embrace entropy for the sake of it?

Because I still wanna play Ace Combat 7 before I can die in peace... Unless it's terrible, then no, I'll keep haunting this earth until I find something that'll make me happy enough that I'd be ready to die after.

Participating and helping to create a futur that includes inter-planetary species. (SpaceX/etc)

I want to fuck a trap before dying

because at that point you are a dependant mess on everyone else that supports you, whether it be family, friends, or the government. The choice is do something, or do nothing and ruin it for the people who are doing something.

Simple. What kinda bitch do you take me for to give up just because things aren't perfect? "Oh, tragic sadness and hardship" toughen up, buttercup. I know I'm going anyway one day, might as well do what I can to get as much outta this life before rolling the dice on who was actually right.

>who. the hell sell with $0!!?

Attached: 410mi9p3428phayp2022145000000.jpg (1000x598, 46K)

count me in homie

We'll probably be dead before then tho

What if I'm self sufficient and depend on no one? What if I have no family or friends? What if I am just a number? What if the something I choose to do, is nothing? Why are family and friends important? Why is the government important? What is good? What is bad? What is fake? What is real? Why must I do something? Why would doing nothing ruin it for the people who are doing something? Isn't doing nothing ineffectual? Wouldn't nothing not affect something? What if doing nothing is the only thing stopping you from ruining it for everyone else, for if you did something, you would detriment their lives and opportunities for your own?

nobody is right or wrong because everything is temporary, you kinda just do what u have the ability to do and that's it, because if u dont have the ability to something and never will, ull figure that out soon enough and make arrangements.

not puss to the end

if you truly "do nothing" you will die of natural causes (starvation, dehydration)

I will do nothing eventually.

but at the moment u are doing something which means ur alive,infact u dont even have the choice to do nothing while ur still alive because breathing is something, eating is something, getting dressed is something, drinking is something, its impossible to do nothing unless u embrace death immediately.

Not if we work hard enouph to make it happen.

Nothing, but it's just too easy and it will be there regardless of your existence. This world is heading into nothing, and we are the something that defies it. Might as well go on with that. Because we can, because we're not nothing. I spread the something, because nothing would spread it otherwise. Because it's rare and may be perceived as valuable, but it's not, or rather, only within itself. You don't have to spread nothing. Nothing will spread itself. But you are part of something, and that something depends on itself, and spreads itself like nothing, so do your part and spread the something.

Attached: STRONGDOG.jpg (600x716, 66K)

idk what ur deal is, but zero part of that has any concrete reasoning to it. Everything you just said was like something a 5th grade motivational speaker says to children. And im not attacking you as a person,. im attacking those words u just said because they don't hold any validity, its literally just preference.

My life is pretty meaningless. Wage cuck virgin 24 yrs old same job I had since I was 18 in high school. Why haven't I ended it? Too much of a pussy to do it. I really have no passion but I do enjoy music like everyone else, vidys, film and some tv shows

And I will eventually embrace death immediately when I finish dying. But I don't choose to breathe, I do whether I like it or not while I am alive and fully functional. Therefore, I don't choose to breathe, I do not do breathing. I do not do the beating of my heart. I do nothing with respect to my breath and my heartbeat, and they continue. I am breathing and my heart is beating. If I just sit here, I will pass out, and they will continue. I can stop them, but if I do nothing, they will continue until I embrace death immediately. But the context of doing nothing was with regards to friends, family, the government, and the ruining of it for the people who are doing something. Not my breath.

And if there is something I cannot choose while being alive, it is that I cannot choose to not do nothing eventually. So, I do nothing effectually, until I can do nothing efficiently. I love nothing.

>spread the something
Spreading nothing is just the deprivation of something. Meaning something can move independent of itself and independent of us since nothing and something are defined by each other

Attached: i-hab-big-iq.png (657x539, 110K)

Lazy. Killing one self takes effort, and I just don’t care enough to. I figure I’ll die someday anyway.

so what you're saying is you're only running on human instinct and basic cognitive response. Let me make this very clear for you because u seem to just be throwing words together that make u feel good and u dont actually understand definitions of words like "nothing". You choose to be alive, but u did not choose to be born, see how that works? You have the option to stop breathing and eating and drinking at any time you want. I think youre trying to give yourself some sort of purpose in this world by doing what u think is considered nothing, however the world DOES NOT function like that, in order for you to be alive, to any extent, you are required to be doing something, or someone else is required to do that something for you, so either 2 people carry the load, or only 1 person carries it for both, which is obviously incredibly selfish, considering that load will be there until u die.

taking a little more medication then you should isnt exactly considered an "effort"

Leave the world in better condition than you found it.

>Let me make this very clear for you because u seem to just be throwing words together that make u feel good
You are playing loose and fast with how you want to define nothingness. That would make you a hypocrite, because you are moving the goalpost when it comes to asking me to do nothing by changing the context and the criterion for nothing.

>You choose to be alive
>u did not choose to be born
And I did not choose to be mortal. I see how that works because that was the implication from before. I do not choose much, and so, I could do/have done nothing and still be/have been born and still die/have died. I don't have the option to stop breathing beyond damaging myself until I cannot breathe, and even then, my body will try to gasp while I am unconscious or in shock in virtue of my instinct and functional nature. I can choose to stop eating and drinking, but that is not nothing in the distinct, literal sense either. If you want to make that argument, even dying is not nothing. You can go even further and involve identity theory. But this all began with family, friends, and the government. Not the ultimate finality of being.

>youre trying to give yourself purpose
I can still have no sought purpose and do things as much as I can have no sought purpose and not do things. I don't live for a defined or sought purpose. I acknowledge that I exist, and I exist, and I flinch, and I react, and I gurgle, and I blink. One day, I die. The end.

>in order for you to be alive
>you are required to be doing something
I don't think that's necessarily the definition of a living creature. It might be true, but rocks do things and they are not alive. Or, are rocks alive?

>or only 1 person carries it for both
Or 1 person carries 1 load and does not automatically shift the load to others because they decide to minimize their affect in an environment. It does not always have to be a codependent situation. Nor does anyone have to carry any load; you can always just let people be. The homeless are often left alone to die, and no one truly carries their load so long as they are homeless and dying in the elements.

It is, but it's natural. The fact you've kept yourself alive up until now testifies to that. Of course you could just stop, but what would that change? The world would eventually just revert itself to what it was before you. If you go on and assist in the persistence of something, however, it might just remain there if we're all successful, be it life or an indestructible eternal turd that might eventually come to be. As a living organism you should want that. They usually do. If you don't, (don't) do your thing, but know that looking for meaning from some kind of 'outside everything' perspective makes absolutely no sense, as the perspective you're using may be the only thing that does not exist. There is no 'outside' to everything.

You can expand your world, furthering the process that created you and can be seen as a continuous force depending on every new link for its sustenance, or give up and disintegrate. I think the first option is a pretty neat thing to do as an object that is not nothing.

Attached: STRONGDOG.jpg (239x211, 8K)

I want to disintegrate.

Then why haven't you?

Because it is very hard to disintegrate in the fun and virtually improbable way.

Why bother then?

Why not?

I met her.

Because it will happen eventually, whatever you do. Meanwhile, you could make things happen that wouldn't happen otherwise.

rocks do nothing because they don't require RESOURCES, we have sentience, theres a huge fucking difference my man. When you say "do nothing" does that mean not go to a job a make income? because obviously someone can still live and not have an income.

I dont think u understand how capitalism works, you're looking for communism.

it feels pretty good to see a bigger loser than myself

Like disintegrate myself in the fun and virtually improbable way?

if something and nothing eventually collapse into themself regardless, then why go through the pain of doing something? this is my fear.

Do trees have sentience? Do trips have sentience?
>obviously someone can still live
So I can do nothing in the context of not having a job that provides income, then.

No, but you will achieve the same result independently of your actions.

Haha you're so smart and depressed. Do it already.

Disintegrating in the fun and virtually improbable way?

My family looks up to me, and I have a girlfriend.

I cant kill myself because I can't ruin their lives, I have no doubt that my death would end up with at least the death of my mom, because she's depressed already, and maybe also my depressed little brother.

Shit sucks, fams.

sometimes i get into bed at night and spoon my wife, all the inner voices and worry stop and all i can feel and smell is her.
I would go a million lives filled with sadness to have one with her

I a bit full of yourself if you think your suicide will cause the death of two other people

Yeah, there are people in my life that would suffer if I an hero. My parents especially.

trees require resources and without them they die, do you have a chemical reaction that occurs that naturally replenishes your resources required to live without actually going out an obtaining them? no. a rock is not a someone, like holy fuck.

Why are you even asking Sup Forums that?
There are only depressing faggots who enjoy trolling other depressing faggots like you, as said, find something that makes you happy, live your life and find peace to embrace death when the time comes.

My lifes dope , i do dope shit

>a definable reason
I'm not sure what could qualify for that, bro. If you're looking for simple answers I'd say life is a quest to find something interesting.

There you go moving the goalpost again. Sentience is not requiring resources to undergo and entertain chemical reactions. A lot of things obtain resources without sentience. Like trees. If you're going to say a tree is a someone, then a rock is on its way to becoming a someone too.

If you don't try, you'll lose anyway, and if your fear comes true, your pain will be as meaningless as the results you fear of losing. And you don't even have to wait that long, your pain will become meaningless as soon as you die, whether you or others will succeed or not.

Adorable. Yeah, everything is temporary, including tragedy. Including sadness. I've always said life isn't stranger than fiction. No, it's the best kind of fiction, cause no one can spoil what comes next. You think uncertainty is a reason to quit? I see the opposite. And there is always a way around limits. Sometimes, not at all where you were looking.

How am I going to masturbate tomorrow if I kill myself today?

No, but whatever comes after that. The means by which you achieve it won't matter by then.

im not the other poster, but one person's action will always have influence on a 2nd action. If a mother and fathers son kills himself, it will decrease their ability to function properly from then on out, possibly leading to suicide if left untreated. People have friends and family so maybe you just dont understand that part. obviously your overall voice in society has an effect on the output of that influence u had on them by killing yourself, When robin williams died, suicide rates on the entire planet increased so assuming that atleast one other person could contemplate suicide from the suicide of someone else is a safe bet.

I said trees arent someone, you said there were, the fuck is happening here?

hey man you're talking to someone with diagnosed severe depression here so stuff might not come out right.

They've contemplated suicide in the past, what would it tell them if someone that they cared about killed themselves?

This shit matters, user. It's not because of "being full of myself".

My little sister attempted suicide in January, my family's a fucking powder keg, it's really bad.

but he ain't no Robin Williams

You said that in order to be alive, you are required to do something. So I asked if rocks were alive because they can do things like fall. Then you said rocks don't require resources and therefore do nothing. Then you said that we have sentience, and left open the implication that this alongside requiring resources defines being alive. I then asked if trees have sentience as sentience is a big difference that separates living things from non-living things. Then you said trees require resources and without them they die. Then you asked if I have a chemical reaction that occurs that naturally replenishes your resources required to live without actually going out and obtaining them. Appealing to the fact that trees do not obtain energy from nothing using photosynthesis, I said that sentience is not requiring resources to undergo and entertain chemical reactions. I then said a lot of things obtain resources without sentience, like trees. I implied that if you are going to say that trees are alive because they require resources and not discount doing something or requiring resources as being alive, then it won't be hard for me to say that rocks are alive given the logic.

I promised myself that I would keep living until 30, and if it doesn't get better by then, then I'll just end it

Your point?

Financial freedom is within my grasp. I've yet to give a girl an orgasm. I still need to leave a mark on this world for everyone out of my family to remember me by.
Killing myself could negate all my chances to exploit these.

fuck your mother that's my point

>obviously your overall voice in society has an effect on the output of that influence u had on them by killing yourself
thanks for reading

Pursuit of happiness. Meaning whatever makes me happy that day. Obtaining stuff(hoarding). Maybe banging some bitches. Getting high. Making videos to fap with for later date. Fapping. List goes on...

No reason at all
youtube.com/watch?v=lYZ9B7N6vHM

There is no purpose in ending my life sooner than it will as I have an entire eternity to be dead when that time comes. Therefore dying will not solve anything and will only cut short the one already brief time I have to be alive.

I mean really give me a reason why I should in the face of that.

Good point and nice dubs

if your average experiences day to day are at least 51% painful and unbreable and 49% other.

Sure, a million! Think of how cosmically lucky you....

Truthfully, no.

The only things that are unbearable are those that kill you. If you survive the experience then you bore it no matter the condition of your mind afterwards. So I say in the face of eternal nothingness a comparably short life of uner 100 years filled with misery was still a life of experiences. You will never come back from the nothingness for all of eternity so might as well experience the things this life inflicts you with, good or bad.

More like disinterested pragmatist.
There is no way to make the cost/benefit analysis work out in favor of living decades as a worker ant only to die in misery reeking of piss and bleach with no one left alive who knows or cares about you at all.

or instead of living a life of pain and no happiness, I can take the completely neutral road with no pain and no happiness, which makes total sense considering.

holy shit U are me.

Yeah, to mountain bike, until you find that one stretch of supersweet singletrack where you just enter it at a pretty good clip, and the world is blurring by and you're just floating along in large swooping curves in a flow state, unthinking, just feeling one with your lightweight smooth machine, through a beautiful scene of the world unspoiled, high on endorphins, in total bliss.

All of life leads up to that moment, eve though it can never prepare you for it.

Very mature.

like your mother.

well I dont really have any goals anymore, I failed the ones I had. for the most part I try to life a comfortable life thats all. things are fairly comfortable and going ok no reason to end anything. though the lack of ambition bothers me, might need to find something.

Curiosity, really. Might end up finding someone or something to make it worthwhile, yknow

or u could die tomorrow in a car accident, yknow.

You will be eternally dead eventually with no chance of experiencing anything again. You consider pain and happiness on the scalenof good or bad, positive or neutral but taking a step back they are just events. By ending it sooner you experience less events but receive the same amount of eternal nothing. Therefore if you stay alive longer you experience more events while receiving the same amount of nothingness afterwards as before. In the end it doesnt matter but my logic is you will have the same eternity once you get there so why hurry

I can only hope, friend

> they are just events
Yes, events that are possibly traumatic and resonate like a tuning fork relentlessly until it breaks your mentality causing endless pain

There is only one reason.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

and once those thoughts take hold, the thought of ever truly experiencing something for what it is, is just just a distant utopian dream

Well, don't worry. Things do get better once you get to high school.