youtube.com/watch?v=B6vsxUKryrg
youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's literally tracing pentagrams in the air with both hands

LOCK HER UP

in the oval office

Parkinson's
youtube.com/watch?v=xdPdTmw014c

Any Hillary moments you want to share, guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=aYlDUSEadpY

So the takeaway from the video wasn't the facts she brought up about Trump's history with union-busting firms and shitting on his own employees, but instead her complaining about not being more popular in the race?

I don't know how her handlers let her off the chain like that. Or how her frothing anger didn't scare the shit out of people

holy shit some cuck deleted the "beef curtains" post itt

I kinda feel bad for her now desu.

This is what made me vote for Donny Boy.

>thinks she deserves being up by 50 points
>lose by more than 50 in the electoral college

Biopic when?

roastie

>get handed the election on a plate
>still fuck up

She just wasn't meant to be in politics

Such a nasty woman.

Spinning the memes.

Never going to jail

Lmao, hillary trying to sound tough... what a mess.

The realisation that having a vagina is not enough for getting the presidency.

DonĀ“t, she dug her own grave.

You Drumpflord stormweenies are so sad but you'll be sadder when the online petition is granted to put her in the White House
#notmypresident
#imwithher

SAGE
SAGE

You people are endless fun, it was so great collecting salt after he won, even more so because it wasn't by popular vote, and then the riots, which won't change shit except show how buttmad people are. And now this, keep it coming, it's fun.

I know, I just imagine how bad it would feel in her shoes. Your life's dream, everything you worked for and endured (including not divorcing Bill) slipping away at the last second and you realize you won't be able to do it in your lifetime.

How can someone who is just a puppet have a beef with anything. It would be better to ask that about George Soros, the guy who funded and controlled her.

He won unconstitutionally since she won the popular vote so the government is not following the will of the people

Wtf are you on about? The electoral college is unconstitutional now? You need to be an actual retard to think so.

she was a better choice

Yes prove otherwise you salty drumpflord.

The burden of proof is on you, idiot. The electoral college has been a part of US government since the beginning.

The electoral college is there so states may have some sovereignty, having libshit states like California decide who's going to be the president, who's going to lead ALL states, is a fucked up thing.

>LOL who cares if people died due to my negligence
>WAAAAAAAAAH TRUMP CHEATED!

Good riddance to this piece of trash.

Entitlement

>won the vote by 100k when red states stopped counting
>won the vote by 100k after she had conceded
>won the vote by 100k when millions upon millions voted so it's statistically a tie

Here's a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=B6vsxUKryrg

Keep believing the vast right wing conspiracy drumpflord. Clinto was Secretary of State and had no control of the military or any say in embassy security. The secretary of defense was in control of the embassy situation that got Stevens killed.

OK

whos the cutie?

>You need to vote for hillary solely on the fact that she's a woman, regardless of her policies or anything, otherwise you're a sexist.

I still can't wrap my head around this.

so if you live in the middle of nowhere, your vote should count more?
I dont get it

youtube.com/watch?v=_BJItHuZCG8

Hmmmm

Liberal identity politiks

Your vote shouldn't count for nothing, states are supposed to matter, not just people.

If you live in the middle of nowhere your vote wouldn't count...

...without the electoral college.

>tfw you realize they finally cut main out of this because it was the crime center of the US according tho the original picture

it's almost like there's some group or organization making memes to trick people into believing stuff...

I'm trying to figure out how it means that white people are racist because more white people voted for trump and more of everyone else voted for hillary.