Garrincha's exhumed body has gone missing from graveyard

Other urls found in this thread:

eltiempo.com/deportes/futbol-internacional/desaparece-cuerpo-de-garrincha-del-cementerio-donde-estaba-enterrado-93984
youtube.com/watch?v=QxwZmnTBbXE
youtube.com/watch?v=J18clNelCyU
sportowefakty.wp.pl/pilka-nozna/690944/skandal-w-brazylii-nikt-nie-wie-gdzie-jest-cialo-garrinchy
umbandaintheusa.blogspot.com.br/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did he get a sticky though?

SOURCE

dafuq?!

This is common in Brazil.

eltiempo.com/deportes/futbol-internacional/desaparece-cuerpo-de-garrincha-del-cementerio-donde-estaba-enterrado-93984

This is common in Brazil.

he resurrected
now we are going to see those mad skills again

UMA DELICIA

SOPA DE GARRINCHA

sopa de esqueleto

Zombie Mane?

Don't joke about that, he died due to his addiction to monkey soup.

U M A
D
E
L
I
C
I
A

Why would someone do something like this? Exhuming someone who is a national idol and one of the most beloved players in the history of the sport isn't a nice thing to do. Shame on you Brazil, I used to think better of you :'(

Nice numbers.

Hans, do you even macumba?

youtube.com/watch?v=QxwZmnTBbXE

>I used to think better of you
xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

spooky

kek xD

Straight outta Africa. We have a cheeky joke here, it says: 'If macumba do win a game, the Bahia State footbal Championship would end up tied up.'

youtube.com/watch?v=J18clNelCyU

lel

without understanding anything they say it looks more like looking for an excuse to get drunk and wear dresses.

>when you get a shortage of macaco meat

he dug out himself and ran away when the 7-1 finally hit him

In the end, aren't we all?

true

>Damn, Brazil's new winger is good but he's ugly as fuck
>Costa's little brother

The Romanians even steal posts now

Kek, what a mess

not even the dead can rest in Brazil

need to BUILD A WALL asap

NUKE

So how much is United spending on him?

sportowefakty.wp.pl/pilka-nozna/690944/skandal-w-brazylii-nikt-nie-wie-gdzie-jest-cialo-garrinchy

In Poland they already know.
Brazil, you fucked up good.

Nerman and Gab Jesus are being fed prime sopa from garrincha's bones. You better prepare your anuses when they absorb that power

How can I join one of these clubs?

I wonder how Pele feels about this

Kek

Unironically this

Club isn't the right term. Candomble is an actual mix of african faith with catholic myths and saints. A clusterfuck of religions desu. There might exist some terreiros scattered in the USA

From what I know that's similar to some Haitian religion

t. someone who was forced to take an african diaspora class in high school

Indeed, it's voodoo tier black magic stuff. Creepy af

brazil doing anything to reinforce their squad for next year after the huelocoast i see

Op's pic rel suggests the probable suspect. Pele has ressources to steal this bosy. He also had motivation.

Holy shit, Bulgaria. Tell me you are taking her

no, shes half yours, you gotta handle your responsibilities :^)

we can send you another trap-looking, female commie, wannabe-president if you want tho

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Thanks, better not.

She might win.

>go to brazil
>get robbed and murdered by tranny hookers
>get buried
>tranny hookers steal your skeleton

UMA

umbandaintheusa.blogspot.com.br/