Then why do trannies lose their collective shit when one of them gets misgendered?

Then why do trannies lose their collective shit when one of them gets misgendered?

Attached: F767465C-112E-4CC4-869E-BF82181B3CE0.jpg (1242x738, 310K)

Because they are spoiled brats and need to have something to complain about.

Because its all they have. Literally. They are defined by their """"""gender""""" and nothing else. Imagine living that way. Perpetual victimhood seekers. Yeesh.

Honestly, because it shows a lack of understanding and respect for who they are as a person. I’m not necessarily saying I agree with it, but that’s the reason. It’s a very common thing to want to be understood and respected.

Attached: 12B488EC-B345-402A-B497-485704AC6EDC.jpg (1242x644, 115K)

This fails to recognize the issue, it’s not the effort that prevents people from understanding trans folks. It’s a genuine desire to know nothing about them.

faggots gonna fag

Attached: 44i82957521rqb12807.jpg (900x597, 215K)

Because they are all mentally ill.

Pokemon aren't real.

People misgender trannies just to be dicks.
I can tell if it's an honest mistake or if they're being assholes. I obviously don't do anything because I'm too anxious for any kind of confrontation.
It's a respect thing because you can usually tell what they're going for, but it'd be a waste of breath to ask anyone to show trannies respect lol

>misgender just to be dicks

Right, because we're not participating in their delusions, we're the assholes.

Shut the fuck up snowflake faggot. Sex/gender are the same thing and there are only two and you can't change yours. I hope you get AIDS.

At least then I'd be able to die without killing myself. I kinda hope so too

Yet my Raichu won't try to convince me it's a fucking Gyarados after it has evolved.

>tryin to understand retard logic
They are fuckin retarded man, u wont understand unless ur brains broke also

Almost wish I could keep up with the pronouns, just to purposely mislabel them and insult them better. Too much work though.

Gtfo super faggot

Attached: 1509386181200.jpg (478x487, 94K)

Attached: 1496655265746.gif (700x350, 1.43M)

Assuming for a minute trannies are delusional, how do you treat delusions in Alzheimer's patients?
Just kind of roll with it even though everything they say is bullshit

My daughter's partner is trans. I've never seen this with her or their friends. When misgendered, they quietly corrects then lets it go. Never a big deal.

There are some who misgender just to be assholes. They just ignore and avoid those people.

>literally my wife's son
Libcuck.

I don't have a problem with calling a tranny "she," or calling a F to M "he."

But fuck you if you are androgynous looking and get butthurt over the wrong pronouns.

I draw the line at he and she. I refuse to use the pronouns "xe" or call an individual "they" because that person has one of the non binary mental illnesses.

I think trans people should have the same rights as anyone else, but not more or special rights. However, I DO believe it is a mental illness.

Exactly. Not all trannies are hysterical sjws

I'm okay with he she and they, but anything else can fuck of

>mfw the entire reason pronouns exist is to denote gender

Attached: 20171030_182744.jpg (302x302, 54K)

Sure. But respect is earned, and many people lose respect for people who can't deal with their mental problems and thus resort to transgenderism.

When I look at the trans community and the gender binary spectrum community, I see disrespect in its human form. Disrespect for themselves, and disrespect for others.