Violence breeds violence

Violence breeds violence.

Debate this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
youtube.com/watch?v=Qyqa_h7slx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only if you're not violent enough.

peace can breed violence too if only some people are being peaceful, people willing to commit violence can take advantage of people unwilling to fight as viciously as they are.

name one successful genocide in history

True, which is why we need to kick out muslims and criminal classes.

not an argument

I disagree.

In the end, it's got to be this way.

Violence isn't always a bad thing.

Of course it does, unless you completely annihilate the opposition, in which case they win.

I REALIZE

Bullies stop being violent if you get violent with them.

Native American genocide

It worked because I have freedoms

It's Trump cucks mental gymnastics to validate why they take their ass whippings so well.

Armenian genocide.

They are almost non existent in east TurKey.

So you don't think that violent people take advantage of people who don't have the stomach for violence?

Violence applied properly has good outcomes.

Sendai why would you assume your extremely subtle passive aggression wouldn't eventually uncap a mentally unstable individual? Is it because you've imposed your own set framework of ideas onto a bunch of strangers for shits and giggles?

Tasmanian abbos

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME

BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY

Yes it violence breeds violence. However, if bred violence is less than, equal to, or greater than the original violence committed is another story entirely.

Standing here, I realize you are just like me trying to make history, but who’s to judge the right from wrong? When our guard is down,
I think we’ll both agree that violence breeds violence but in the end it has to be this way.

dude in the first post is a jew btw

Yes, but not exclusively. As we have the capability for violence, frustrated desire will lead to violence, regardless of whether violence was incurred initially.

Furthermore, while violence is never ideal, righteous violence must be utilized if necessary to stop the spread of evil.

Pretty much. My maternal grandmother is 100% native american, but she's the only one I've ever met. I'm 1/4, but I consider myself white for the most part. There's literally no hope for pure natives anymore. They're essentially an extinct race and only live on through 1/16s and 1/32s. There will be no Native American uprising in the future. They were successfully genocided.

Its because i literally have no outlet for my rage.

niggers breed your wife.

checkmate cuckmeat

So then yall cool with those bernie supporters getting violent against those trump supporters?

The Yakub look it up

Trump supporters. If violence breeds violence, why are they such cucks?

In the end its probably easier and more socially acceptable to fuck someone then kill someone so whose going to win in the end?

I dont see any carthaginians.

lol your a fuckin jokester

I'm not cool with it, but I tolerate it for now. All they're doing is digging a hole and driving more people to Trump. They'll get their comeuppance eventually, until then I empathize with those attacked.

Nah breh. Violence is the only way to end violence.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

It's cute when the liberal begs to die. Do you really think taunting the same people you think are murderous gun-owning Nazis is a wise action?

Either you don't believe the lies you spew, making you admittedly nothing more than a puppet for the Jew... or you're even more suicidal than we thought.

That's on a par with, "If you kill your enemies then they win". If you're violent enough then you create peace.

Yeah but its only going to last a few generations the seed of hate will return im talkin world peace forever.

Is it really genocide when your race doesn't die off but integrates into and breeds with another race? I've met far more white people with partial native american heritage than I ever have mulattos or Elliot Rogers.

ITT

Sup Forums can't into world peace forever

>Is it really genocide when your race doesn't die off but integrates into and breeds with another race?
yes.

>Violence breeds violence.
>Debate this.
monkey see -- monkey do

>/debate

The Urban environment IS violence.

Debate this.

KEKS BREED KEKS

What about japan

mouse utopia

what does that mean

The multicultural Urban environment IS violence.

Debate this

Your mom has breed a retard "fo sho"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

what?

What was that?

It means Nazrin is love, Nazrin is life.

started reading.

Saw NIHM
ITS REAL!?

Violence is a bit like duct tape: If its not solving all of your immediate problems, then you're not using enough.

name the last time you used violence to solve your problems, then try to tell me you dont have any problems

Only if you don't finish the job.

I'm just kidding, user. It's a no-brainer that violence breeds violence. When people use violence to solve their problems, the other side responds with their own violence. In a war, the side capable and willing to use the most violence wins.

I go to your local mechanic shop to see how violence solves shit loads of practical problems daily.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qyqa_h7slx4
:^)

Remember that time we dropped an atomic bomb on Japan?

Problem solved.

explain

Then it's a matter of who's violence is more just.

If something is stuck, hit it harder and it tends to become unstuck. If it doesn't you're just not hitting it in the right way.

This applies to both animate and inanimate objects.

not sure thats violence

Violence is simply the aggressive application of force. The only reason you think otherwise, is because you haven't realized that you're just another nail.

>kill everyone
>no more violence

are you even trying?

not according to the dictionary

also thats some true detective level shit
maybe you should be a screenwriter

>kill a few
Murderer
>Kill a million
Conqueror
>Kill them all
God

Too bad god doesn't exist
:/

Peace, love, tolerance, coexistence, equality and all of that shit is a fucking meme. It's an ephemeral invention made up by human sociologists that has no basis for existing in reality.

So long as there are different races, different religions, different languages, different cultures, different countries, and different ideologies, there will always be violent conflict.

The secret masters understand this and are attempting to destroy all religions, all cultures, enforce one language, one world government, and force mass immigration of third worlders into every nation to mix all the populations together and destroy race. Then all that's left will be brown: everything all mixed together into a shit-color with no unique properties at all that can be easily controlled.

Earth must be decisively conquered by one single culture and one single ideology. There will be no democratic, peaceful union of human peoples ever.

BUT IN THE END

TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

The modern German genocide