Your daughter brings home her jewish boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her jewish boyfriend for the first time
How do you react?

Attached: 1528326749234.jpg (2000x1000, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/adi_edri9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask him to do my tax return

Encourage her to marry him
>won't get addicted to drugs
>will make tons of money
>will be too beta to ever hit my daughter

Hide all my spare change. Serve bacon for dinner for the keks. Otherwise I give no fucks.

Attached: 1517626627782.jpg (600x578, 112K)

Pre-warming the oven

can't have jews in the family

when the time comes jesus will kill them all

they are great people but no not on my watch

Hive mind

the only problem would be the amount of black cocks he'd shove in her asshole, apart from that, I'd be an excellent thing for her, jewish level of a good business

Glue a penny to the floor... that should keep him occupied for a couple of decades.

Kekked my dick off...

show him a nazi flag that I own and tell him he has 1min to get out before I bring my gun

Attached: 1469806635240.jpg (381x511, 65K)

stop making this fucking thread.

Goes to shake hand makes contact kike incinerates opens hand picture of mein furer

lil Xan?

hide the silverware

Attached: whutt.jpg (406x345, 32K)

ask if the jew beanie stays on by pure greed

Show him my swastika tattoo and Wehrmacht uniform. Then kek my ass off as he scuttles out the door

Makes sense, considering my gf and I are Jewish. As long as he's not Orthodox.

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

Put on my yarmulke and ask for a low interest loan. “Between family, Samuel. Now let us eat gefilte fish”.

and say that we only have bacon for dinner

how do you feel about the white race?
do you have a urge to destroy it?

Ewww grrr! You’re a scary little 15 year old. Never mind that no one is scared of worthless low wage white nigger nazi come eaters.

Ask for investing advice

How does it feel to constantly try to undermine this country?

If he’s got money and treats her well, no problems here

i turn on the gas and preheat the oven so i can make toast, and then start talking to thus jew boy

Oh yes you sure showed me with that nonsensical gibberish rant. Go back to sucking your girlfriends boyfriend Jamals dick

Good move

Where do you live? Seriously. The fact that you think Jews are out to get you is just ignorant. Jewish parents push their kids to be high achievers, like Asian parents. That's the only reason you see a disproportionate number of Jews and Asians in law, medicine, finance, etc. It's not a conspiracy, it's not a cabal. It's 8 hours of homework a night.

I wouldn't care. Jews make good money right? That would be a plus for my girl. At least it's not a nigger or mexican, thank fuck.

both look like complete goyim.

Considering that we'll be having bacon wrapped shrimp, raw oysters, and glazed ham for dinner?
Or the fact that we have an entire room dedicated to WWII with numerous Nazi propaganda, coins, weapons, clothing, etc?
I don't think he'll be staying long.

Keep telling yourself that schlomo

Don't blame being a low achiever coming from a low achievement family on Jews. Try harder. Conservatives used to be the party of personal responsibility, they didn't let people blame their social position on society. When did you all become such beta cucks?

Ouch. I'm going to go cry into my shekels now. Have fun being poor.

Attached: 1373626476505.gif (300x182, 311K)

Who said i was a low achiever? I graduated college years ago and have a job making 80k a year. Just because i can see through the Jewish lies doesn't mean I'm an idiot.

Have fun getting exterminated in the next Holocaust

I smile. He can't deflower her again. Not after I did it.

לא

Attached: d24a07n78908971.jpg (790x593, 190K)

/thread

I throw some coins out the window.

Sit down and have a nice homemade dinner, with NON KOSHER SALT!

Hide my wallet and lock the safe

I graduated from Columbia in 2008 and almost make twice what you do.

Attached: IMG_20180311_135431.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Better jew than nigger!

Think we found the Jew.

Attached: 1520319709068.png (800x800, 112K)