>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!R65w3K6b!j5zKxjz41RhM7w6rnxOmCA!k7JBABAY
youtube.com/watch?v=fyaI4-5849w
clyp.it/sid2gprp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for that underage jazz bass kid to fuck off

This isnt your blog, youre on par with samuel literally stop posting in every thread or at least contribute something else other than a picture of your fucking bass in different rooms of your house

why do practicing slides on acoustic guitar hurt so much brehs

first for Brazil

just checked here and it doesnt. maybe its because youre a fag and i am not

>mfw realize i dont really know much theory besides the basic stuff and doing the other stuff intuitively

I don't mind the shape. It's the paint job that has to go.

Does anyone here have a Fender Classic 50s Telecaster MN?

What is it like? There are no guitar stores, where I live, so I can't try it out.

i need a new amp Sup Forums, i've had my Line 6 spider III ever since i started, i want something better, and louder. i'm still a bedroom player with the occasional jam with friend so i don't need a cab & head. What should i get?

I thought you hated teles?

billy has good taste in strats

>tele
Vomit

Is Gibson guitar equivalant of apple?
with only difference being that applefags have an excuse of being too retarded to use anything else of course

Isn't Gibson in really deep shit lately? Provided the markets work as intended, they'll either go bankrupt or someone will buy Gibson and clean up.

more like silver phantom vs ford

its horrible fucking CEO has been ruining it for decades

are you guys stock brokers or guitar players?

whereas apple's CEO has only been ruining it for a handful of years

give him time. the current owner of gibson started off strong too, it took 30 years for him to put his pants on his head and start digging his own grave

I don't mean in a way that it's run but in a way that both of their fanboys buy overpriced shit.

any fendder tube combo - bassbreaker, deville, reverb reissue, princeton reverb
I have an AC15, it's what I like but I don't drag it around for shows.

Aren't you the guy that threw a massive autistic fit for the last two threads ?

I have $100 on me. should I get it?

Stop bullying me! *Holds up spork* I'm sorry for ruining the thread guys. Just thought I'd apologize in advance. My autism pills are working overtime today (got a nice buzz going tee hee) so I might be less obnoxious than usual.

Tele >>> Strat

No.

>dick>>>>>>>>>pussi

Jokes on you I'm a fag

that's what I said, fagboi

>jcm900fag
>fag
No you a fag

fuck u

this is true by the way

it's true. my moms black boyfriend has me prep him like 5 times a day. at least it keeps maintenance on my callouses, his prostate has the texture and feel of a sea urchin and his sack is rubbery and weighty feeling kinda like the exterior of a basketball.

It's really not funny anymore. Leave me alone!

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

What scale are the solos in SHine on your crazy diamond ?

Since we're all bedroom guitarist for the most part, how come nobody talks about nor owns a lunchbox amp?

What's a scale? It's called mojo nerd, didn't your stepdad pass any on to you? Pfft... nothing personnel but, you might want to pick up the bass, cause guitars are for the real men here.

not me btw. I don't care about you trying to give me a bad name, I know this general is going to have my back if push comes to shove. No matter how much you troll.

i have a Champion 600 with an upgraded speaker. thing is perfect for testing pedals or practice. pretty good for recording too, my style anyway. one single dial for volume so it's very clean and accurate.

You guys are doing it wrong. If you really want to impersonate me, you have to remove the name field for shitposting to get all your proper >>(You)'s and then pretend you know what you are talking about when you use my name. That's how you post just like me!

that's a tacky guitar

Test. Am i doin it rite?

NO ! DUCK OFF !!!!!!

*fuck

*suck

Since you brought dubs of prosperity I'll tell you that the sheet music has a key signature with two flats, indicating it's b-flat.
That's a start.

That's exactly how I plan to relic my strat, mine has a sick ass humdinger though, in the bridge of course (Duh!)
If you don't cut it out, I'm gonna get hiroshima to ban everyone using my name, cause like we're good friends and stuff and push comes to shave has my back ya'll. Like, I'll, be, so, pissed if I can't post in my favorite thread for a day.

there is sheet music for it?

Bass:
>useful to everyone
>high demand, low supply
>easy to find bands to join
>easy to start your own band and attract other members
>patrician

Guitar:
>useful to no one
>have to be in the top 0.1% to even be worth auditioning for a band
>literally everyone plays it
>musical equivalent of straight men on craigslist casual sex ads
>you will always be alone
>plebeian

yes, ask google

forgot to add, everythime I sit on my original Gibson guitar playing stool, my butt reaaaaally starts to hurt. BAD.

Does anyone know whether or not this could be related to ... well... shoving amp tubes up my bum ? I'm embarassed to admit it, but I'm kinda afraid some kind of electron-trickery is fucking with my bummy ....

>start learning guitar
>discover that it's not actually very hard

anyone else?

It's in g minor. He mostly uses g minor pentatonic, but he borrows from the minor scale a few times.

same here been playing bass for a while now and I already learned some guitar basics to the point where I also feel like a rhythm guitarist...

No matter what I do I'll always be a rhythm section player ._.

If google didn't help here is a link
mega.nz/#F!R65w3K6b!j5zKxjz41RhM7w6rnxOmCA!k7JBABAY

I'm passing it from another user, it's in there.

A good rhythm guitarist can be really valuable, though. And bass is always useful. Rhythm section master race

>inpept faggot master race

that is true because rhythm is more important than lead after all. I guess I could be a competent and versatile rhythm musician after all. So far the only rhythm instruments I know how to play are bass, upright bass, and rhythm guitar.

As much as RHCP gets shit on this board I have to give them props for having some of the most fun songs to play on bass.

oops, forgot to turn my name on

Now Im reminded why I hate /gg/

pretty much the only kinda lead instrument ik how to play is the trumpet but i sound like ass when i play it

why is r/guitars so much better than /gg/
Seriously guys

I knew I shoulda gone solid state. I can get 1000 times the wattage and volume. My Marshall is good for producing the brown note but is just terrible for good guitar tones nevermind the assplay. Feels batman.

because reddit>Sup Forums in general

forgot to turn my name on, sry. hee hee

can anyone recommend where to buy stickers for my jcm 900?

THE DOLLAR STORE OR YOUR LOCAL PIZZARIA WITH A STICKER DISPENSER YOU FUCKING RETARD!

youtube.com/watch?v=fyaI4-5849w
>that fucking guitar solo
No excuses now faggots, why aren't you famous already That's all it takes nowadays

I recommend not putting stickers on your things like a 12 year old

Rihanna guitar player is pretty good

ZT Lunchbox has too much midrange. Yamaha THR10 sounds phenomenal, but I bought a Fender Mustang I instead because that was back when I was really strapped for money. Mustang sounds pretty decent, too, imo.

Isn't that Santana?

I dance almost as good as the thicc guy does, so ...

Fuck yes.

>implying there's any sort of musical merit to this solo or this song for that matter

I bet you do faggot

thats my point dude, normies will literally eat anything

shit, forgot to turn my name off

if your point is that there is no musical merit to this particular pop song, then why do you suggest we should achieve comparable success based on guitar playing skills?

>mfw I post one froosh reaction image under its own IP just to make a point

...R-Roman?

k thnx man

what you think of this
clyp.it/sid2gprp
please rate

Im so fucking tired of hearing pink floyd. every time I turn on the god damn radio its the same 3 floyd songs over and over. EVERY GOD DAMN TIME. they arent even the best songs, or off of the best albums. I would bet that

>radio
>2017

>spotify
>current year

why the fuck is it that people tell me to listen to Redbone? First off, fuck you, I don't need your shit recommendations. Second, when they tell me to listen to Redbone I think of that Indian-esque band from the 70s that sang "Come & get your love" (which btw is a cool song). Third, when I started listening to it the beat he uses is sampled from Bootsy Collins' funk song "I'd Rather Be With You" (which is also a cool song). So I figure, alright this gambino nigger has a good start by sampling a known song that I like, but then he starts rapping over it in some kind of bitch-robot voice. Nah, I ain't havin' any of that shit.

So tell me, why the fuck is that garbage recommended to me.

Because most people have shit taste. I turn a track off as soon as I hear
>robot voice
>sample from 70s song
>shitty female vocal chorus
>mumble rap
dont trust normie taste man

noice. feels good, doesn't it?

>tfw playing guitar isn't fun or inspiring anymore
What do, /gg/?

Anyone know about the production company there?

Play the oud instead.

>oud
>jewish instrument

try playing something that isn't dad or blues rock.

I only play Chet Atkins tunes, and classical.

try to stop being a weeaboo degenerate

then do something else. being uninspired is usually the result of having a narrow lense. Getting into jazz helped me a lot when I burned out on my regular genres and thaught me a lot which I'm incoperating in my regular compositions now.

play some john fahey? learn jazz?