Whats up poorfags ? You allright ? ;)) hehe ;)

Whats up poorfags ? You allright ? ;)) hehe ;)

Just bought a 20k usd Rolex;)) Jelly poorfags ? ;)

Attached: 1518247211089.jpg (750x743, 143K)

who would want a used rolex

Should have hired a dietitian you fat fuck

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Asshole

ur mom xdd

can i have your watch when you die of fat?

u mom gay

hehe xd LOL xd xd xd
xd
xd
xd
xd
xd

This thread is obviously made by a kid, too edgy for a commonfag

Ya hand looks like a soggy tortilla

why you b uy watch for 20k when you can get for 0 d ollar

you fat fuck it squezzes you like a fucking noose. Haha. why'd u even buy that if it doesnt fit u lmao

Attached: 1268.jpg (300x180, 10K)

Plus you could just go on ur phone and see the fucking time. You dont need a fucking watch 10 sizes to small for you and about 20k more than it's worth to tell the fucking time. all you wanted tit for was to go on Sup Forums and be a fuckiing retard bragging about your lame watch on your boogie2988 hands

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x800, 55K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: rick_sanchez_by_fecu-dbkouve.png (900x541, 606K)

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: d00m.jpg (400x300, 15K)

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Attached: bb2.jpg (242x251, 10K)

shame u couldnt afford one that actually fit

>Fat freckly ginger cunt
>Has nice watch
H
A
H
A

Golden dials are always gaudy, no matter the price tag.
Also:
Come over, we'll help you out.

You idiots bit OP's bait

So what?

Only degenerate niggers spend 20k on a watch

My phone does the same thing.

What's a watch?

Attached: 5a689cb300d0efa6028b4eda-750-563.png (750x563, 390K)

Whoa, look at Diogenes over here.

It's like that thing on the top right hand of your computer screen.

Attached: IMG_20140906_094141.jpg (576x478, 30K)

Bait

Why did you put it on your leg?

if that is your ski, jealousy is not remotely an option, even for the starved user

Attached: 1520790243295.jpg (1109x1600, 429K)

Underrated post

Your wellfare is not in balance with your wellbeing

Hey fat boy you have just loaned that from someone because the 20k you had you have spent it on pizza and kebabs.