Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtDAOaIjVqc
youtube.com/watch?v=7XFwdw_qd7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ VARYAGS N SHIET

KEK, russians wanting into nordic heritage.

fucking pathetic, the guy that made it should be shot. we have nothing to do with vikings.

t. Russian

Anthropologically there are more nordids in Russia than in all Scandinavia combined.

plus those are Varangians

idiot it's not about you, but about Russias history.

I'm a Russian, it's about my history ffs, you dumbass.

Also there is no such shit as Vikings in our history, Nestors chronicle interpreted in the age of germanophilic idiots like the Romanovs (germans themselves) had that crap about Swedes and shit.

Your state was founded by vikings you dumb mongrel, what you are saying is nationalist garbage from modern era.

Rus was created by nords you dumb fuck.

exactly.

>Your state was founded by vikings
KEK, the fuck are you a ukraininan half turk wanting to be white or a swedish nigga fuccboi wanting to be male?

Russia was founded by the Russians, and those were Slavs as we are today not some nordic faggets.

I suggest you to open up some history books or if you are too imcompetent bydlo, an encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rus'_people

Кyд-кyдaх

Seems pretty cool. Well made trailer too.

Is the movie about the mongol invasion?

no it's about a nordic-germanic tribe of the Rus being invaded by slavo-asian mongrels and over course of the years erradicating the germanic tribe and taking that name for themselves.

tl;dr it is about the history of the Russians and how they came to be, made by the Russians themselves.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtDAOaIjVqc

There is a new trailer out

This is tthe year of fantasy kino
youtube.com/watch?v=7XFwdw_qd7Y

ABSOLUTE
K I N O
I
N
O

some scenes remind me of the witcher

Hyped by both movies, and amused by the Russian guy who doesn't know he's actually a viking.

>Russian vikings

I'm interested for sho.

Hope it dosen't take too long for world wide release...

Where do you think the name _Rus_land comes from?

I can't wait to see B backwards N K backwards N H upside down L

Looks pretty cool.

>cinemas worldwide

Hope we'll get it in France

The modern descendants of Vikings in Scandinavia are all cucks

>leather armour

>Moscow subhumans pretending to be Slavs
>Moscow subhumans pretending to be Germanics

Is there an end to this barbarous civilization?

>WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIIET
>WE WUZ MONGOLS N SHIIET
>WE WUZ BYZANTINES N SHIIET
No other nation can claim so many wuzes as slavs

>slavs
>nation
Shoot yourself.

>hohol detected

Slav is synonymous to russians, since nobody gives a shit about irrelevant central Yurop either way

>Rurik or Riurik (Old Church Slavonic: Pюpик, from Rorik; c. 830 – 879) was a legendary Varangian chieftain who gained control of Ladoga in 862, built the Holmgard settlement near Novgorod, and founded the Rurik Dynasty, which ruled Kievan Rus (and later the Grand Duchy of Moscow and Tsardom of Russia) until the 17th century.
>The Varangians (Old Norse: Væringjar; Greek: Βάραγγοι Varangoi, Βαριάγοι Variagoi) was the name given by Greeks and East Slavs to Vikings,[1][2][3][4] who between the 9th and 11th centuries ruled the medieval state of Kievan Rus' and formed the Byzantine Varangian Guard.
youtube.com/watch?v=1x-5ZkTMyMc

#VikingsSoRussian

REMINDER

RURIK WAS FINNISH.
The state of Novgorod was founded by finno-ugric peoples!

third guy here, if you go back enough they have nordic names also. I wonder when they went slav