Ask a 22 year old virgin anything

Ask a 22 year old virgin anything

Attached: 4dc39d729e1ca08fbfbe3a902ed409f741aa442d75f4b4eede82e690edf2b697.jpg (487x574, 70K)

faggot

Are you a virgin?

i got a question for the faggot... you think anyone gives a fuck?

Yes

damn man, how is it? i'm not so far myself being a 19 y.o virgin

The same as being a 19 year old virgin.
It actually gets easier over time.

What are you plan for changing that, broski?

are you muslim?

No plan, will probably die a virgin.

Nope

Are you gay?

what you mean easier?

A very commonly asked questions, not even sure why.
No, I'm straight.
You get used to it

SERIOUSLY.

I'm 22 and fucked 3 girls in my life and have done plenty of other sexual acts with many many many other girls. Just fucking talk to them and stop being a pussy. Love yourself a bit and find your strengths and weaknesses. If you don't look good or don't know how to style yourself, then go out and do something about it. Coming from someone that used to be the biggest dweeb on the face of the earth.

i'm getting tired of it, tired of my life in general

Because being gay explains easily why you would be a virgin longer than others. The studies show that gays lose virginity later than straight people but it's mostly because some gays stay in the closet longer before coming out as gay.

I ain't ugly, been training for a few years so got a decent physique.
Can't talk to women who are attracted to me, get an anxiety attacks.

Have you considered therapy?

Nope, don't like talking about my problems irl

bump

Do you want to lose? What do you think, when will?

why do you think putting your dick in urine factory is some achievement

If you really not are ugly and have a good physique and know women are attracted to you, then don't fucking waste time next time you are talking to one - for an example, if you're at a party talking to a girl that is visibly into you, just ask if she wants to go outside for a moment, maybe for a smoke or some shit like that. She will understand what you want very quickly. No need for chit-chat, man up bro

Not sure, very accommodated at this point.

Plot twist.
I don't go to parties and I don't talk to women.

same, how do we find women some user give tips

Are you a neet? If yes, then first you need to change that status quo before you can get your dick wet

aight got it

Nope, got a job and my own place.

How often do you masturbate?

Not meaning to be harsh on you, but women don't fuck a guys who don't have things to do. 22 years is by no means to late to either get a career or an education

have you ever been alone with a girl and did you get a boner and wanted to ask her out

Lost mine at 22 m8, never give up hope

sorry i was someone else not op but with no job

Did you lose the desire or just gave up?

Attached: DriftKing.png (600x469, 329K)

i have super social anxiety FeelsBadman

Try going out of your house.

Attached: TheFather.jpg (634x582, 46K)

sorry, thought this guy was you - Well, no women is going to kick in your door and jump on your dick, so you need to reach out to cultivate a network. I frequently give this advice when I see a thread about a guy wanting to get laid; Try joining a political youth-group. You just need to have an opinion about society and there is a really decent chance you'll meet a girl there

Regularly
Nope, never
A bit of both I'd say

Not OP, but not talking to girls != not having things to do.
I have plenty of things to do, it's just that going out and meeting random people ain't one of 'em.

Don't you think that getting over it is worth the struggle of talking about it?

i try but its so boring when there is noone to have fun with

OP here, will someone come over and touch my ball, I think I have testicular cancer

Imposter

Attached: 1517556842961.png (700x700, 658K)

What's the farthest you ever got with a girl?

lmao

Also, get some guy friends who you can go out with. If you are a group of guys winging each other when you are out clubbing, the likelyhood of pulling a girl is much higher

what type of songs you listen to and what games do you play

WHY DON' YOU COME OVUH HEEH!

I don't do politics, and I don't like places where I have to be an active part of something larger.

Eh, I'd say 362th Street and 4th Ave, by that diner, you know?

I'm a big fan of Macedonian opera, I play Tetris and Space Invaders

If a nigga is hiding out in Africa (like niggas do), because he was spying on some guy's daughter or something, is that still okay to extradite him to America and put his ass in prison for 'bushing it?'

I was a 23 year old virgin until 2 months ago. I was drinking at my friends place and he invited his female friend over and she got drunk. She came back to my place and let me fuck her. It was really easy lol.

just grow a big beard ez pussy magnet

Made eye contact
Too shy for that, my friends are chads
I like metal mostly, I don't play games. I work then train.

Why no prostitutes? It's good fun. I've fucked well over 15 girls in the past 2 years.

Attached: TheFather.jpg (634x582, 46K)

probably because she's was drunk not capable of rational thinking, but what do I know, I'm just a white knight

Attached: rate me.jpg (547x960, 44K)

She was a buzzed as me, and we wern't shit faced drunk lol.

wizard here, get on my level

if you wanna get laid start disrespecting women

how does it make you feel that I lost my virginity at 16?

This^. Get some guy-friends, go out clubbing with tham, grow a pair and chat up a girl. If she seems to be wanting to maintain a conversation with you, even though she hasn't meet you before, then you are golden. Honest to god, bro, the worst case scenario is that she will reject you, and you can then just move on and try another girl at the club.

I lost my virginity with 23. Never had a self aware, and can't talk to girls.

But now, after many years, i know i was stupid back then.
Just talk to them like normal people, talk a little rude and you good to go. Women like it when you're confident. Joke a little bit with them, and dont be too needy. Play like you don't give a fuck about, just not to much. Oh, and again, be a little rude, this cautious pussy talking is what they hate.
Just do it, you cant lose.

Bad english, i know and dont give a fuck

>Too shy for that, all my friends are chads

If you never leave your comfort-zone, then you will never get laid, simple fact. I suggest you throw a pre-party for your friends, chads won't say no to that, and then you go out clubbing.

get rid of the peach fuzz stache

True words right here OP

m8 you're like a wizard... as if you can see the effects of alcohol that no one else can see. pls teach us your ways

so what? you're 22, not even old. Sure you may be behind sexually as most of your peers, but man up and get some. you still have a lot of youth left and those young boners are precious(as an oldfag, trust me). good luck, kid