Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

Attached: 1518047699322.jpg (1280x1816, 425K)

I would make a law requiring closed footwear at all times and list it under safety reasons.

Fuck footfags, you need to die. The second Holocaust will be directed towards footfags, furries, and orange people.

The obligation for every female to obey to a man who is asking to suck on their toes.

Attached: 1494263453695.jpg (1109x1109, 306K)

if you take a cops gun, you become a cop

The fuck is up your ass?

what is ''orange people'' ?

so hot. what if she refuses?

Every girl required to wear sandals or flip flops and get a weekly pedicure. Toes must be on point at all times

gtfo, GOOGLE IT YOU FUCKTARD

If you think a pair of feet is pleasing to your eye, I think you should be able to rub and caress them any way you want.

Attached: 1518735429803.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

100 cane whips on each sole, cumulative if she doesn't behave again.

I'd rather be a fucking footfaggot than a god damn logposter.

what if the girl doesnt oblige?

anyone into sweaty girls feet?

Did you read what OP posted?
if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?
This is why your a delinquent

what if she's caught wearing sneakers?

people break laws all the time.
i was asking what the consequences would be

she should have additional foot laws just for her too after

bump

for the guys who like smelly feet

i'd have a one-time event when the law is passed where all the girls are put in a room and go through a smell test but no one is told about this beforehand. the ones with the smelliest feet get transferred to a special "foot fetish" school which is a living nightmare for girls who hate their feet being used.

a guy who somehow finds out about this would make a bet with a girl in his class who hates feet to wear the same vans without washing for a week and she unknowingly agrees. imagine her horror when they call for the event. pic related would be the girl wearing the vans

thoughts or questions?

Attached: 1507862552820.jpg (1403x1541, 686K)

I’d say mandatory wear of sandals and flips flops whenever the sun shines. Also toe nails must be painted and foot jewelry would be encouraged.

Attached: F54520AE-F412-4146-8E03-4BBD44E7FADF.jpg (640x638, 62K)

would any sniffing be allowed?

My law would be that anyone that liked foot jewelry would be shot.

bump

Yes, it would be mandatory for a girl to let her toes be sucked or sniffed no matter where she is at.
You’re missing out.

Attached: BDFADD50-6BAE-4602-BF52-BB8E8EA7340F.jpg (640x800, 135K)

my law would kill everyone with a footfetish

if she refuses, would the laws become even harsher for her?

Damn, who hurt you?
Yeah punishment would be required, incarceration in a foot fetish prison would be needed , where the girl would be shackled and the accuser can have their way with her feet.

Attached: BD198B98-5830-4263-996E-EC29BFA74C3C.jpg (480x473, 83K)

sister and friends feet

Attached: danielle66.jpg (960x720, 58K)

hnng more details on the foot fetish prison?
how long does she stay there? will she be restrained?

Attached: 1409971329476.jpg (600x900, 151K)

The prison would be for girls who refuse to have their feet and toes sucked on, sniffed etc. For first time offenders the duration of their sentence would be whenever the accuser is finished with her feet. For second time offenders the accuser is allowed for two foot sessions in prison. Anything over two offences, the girl is required to give her information so her and the accuser can meet up and have sessions at home or wherever they desire. Laws would be backed up by special female foot enthusiast officers.

Attached: 1F8CE974-EF1B-4AE8-8DC9-B0AED1E7F28A.jpg (640x480, 54K)

what do you think of this rule?

so after two offenses, she permanently becomes the accusers foot slave? can he decide her footwear and how often she can change socks or wash feet?

Attached: 1954855617.jpg (1944x1296, 302K)

Seems like a cool idea. It kind of reminds me of P.E in middle school when they’d do those tests and one of the exercises you’d have to do take your shoes off and all the girls would go in one big group and they’d be all self conscious about their feet. Had a friend with the cutest feet you could imagine. I wonder what happened to her ha.

she'd probably try to run out of the room once they tell her the details of the event, begging them to let her just quickly wash her feet first

No not permanently, just for that session. I like the idea though, I’d say after three offenses the accuser can decide what he wants to do with her feet as far as making her stink up a pair of socks and shoes/sandals (trust me sandals get pretty dirty). And after four she’d become the personal foot bitch. But hopefully they follow the laws and let their feet be handled in public.

Attached: 0DC7527D-4CCA-4636-8B46-E380039829D5.jpg (500x625, 94K)

what would be the difference between the 3rd and 4th offenses?

In the third offense the girl would only be serving one session. On the fourth she’d be made available whenever the accuser please. So basically 3rd = not a foot slave 4th = she’s your foot girl.

Good thread guys. Gotta go pick up my foot slave rn.

so if the girl is on the 4th offense, what can a guy do if he wants her feet as sweaty as possible for sniffing?

last reply pls, will you be back later?

I'm a leg fetish fag and these got me crazy, do you have any more?

what laws would you make? mandatory short shorts?

Attached: 1515346670225.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)