Hey Sup Forumsrothers

hey Sup Forumsrothers,

i've been in a colossal financial shitstorm this time, and i actually can't pay my rent, any fast money tips or richfags to help a Sup Forumsro out of this shiet?

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 9K)

get a job

i have one, but it doesn't ay enough :/

get a cardboard box

don't even have enough to buy one

You're so fucked. You're lucky if you got a steady income let alone fast money. Just hope you're not pretty enough for your landlord to want to stick their dick in you when you tell them you're going to be behind on the rent, then they might want to work on something besides their dick in you to get it.

my landlord is an old cranky woman, and to be honest she's a real bitch with me. she wouldn't hesitate a second to expel me of my house. really don't know what to do.

times like this a guy's just got to grab the nearest shotgun and start raping his way out of trouble

forgot to specify i wanted to get out of this in a legal way, but thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro

How much money do you actually have in your bank account right now?

boite d'interim, l'assisté

56€, enough to feed me for 2 weeks and maybe even more, but not enough to cover all of the others expenses

j'ai déjà un taf, j'ai juste eu des dépenses exceptionnelles et urgentes ces derniers temps auxquelles j'ai pas pu me soustraire, et je vais avoir du mal à me remettre sur pied

Lose the expenses then. That's enough to buy you a good military grade tent to live out of in the woods. Never have to worry about rent again.

J'ai eu le même soucis, j'ai fais un emprunt étudiant de 10K €
et j'ai fais de l'achat/revente de voiture pour rembourser

je m'y connait pas du tout en mécanique, je pense que pour faire ce genre de choses faut avoir des compétences dans le domaine.

Get implants and sell your asshole in a bad part of town.

Trêve hivernale jusqu'à la fin du mois, t'as 2 semaines pour te remettre sur pied

ça je savais déjà, ce que j'aimerais savoir c'est comment

Just don't pay rent. It'll take forever for you to be expelled, and you can find money while the expulsion procedure is being carried out.

Get a second job, even part time.

dance for me monkey

Tu sais combien de temps ça prends d'expulser quelqu'un ? Arrête de payer. Va voir une assistante sociale y a sans doute un truc pour t'aider. Et en attendant tu te trouves un job en extra du tiens.

Tu vis ou ? tu as quoi comme qualification ?

Are you in France orrr?

j'habite en ile de france je suis apprenti, je vis pas chez mes parents et ils peuvent pas m'aider.

apprenti en quoi ? Où en ile de france ? T'as quel age ?