KEKSERVATIVES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_toYr_Hcdo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's it, i'm now a #cruzmissile

Trump Americans win again!

Trump Americans are the best Americans. The only REAL Americans are Trump Americans.

GOD TOLD HIM NOT TO RUN. THE ANTI-CRUZ HAS SPOKEN

>being this stupid

You guys understand that this hurts the Trump, right? More conservative candidates means that Trump opponents are further divided, not united.

Believe me, being solidly anti-trump myself, I can personally say this has been a huge boon to Johnson.

I think you mean FRENCH SURRENDERS

After much thought and prayer I'm getting some ice cream.

that was fast

You think Johnson has the ability to actually win, or are you banking on no one hitting the magic number of Electoral College votes and being chosen by the leader of the House?

Thanks for letting us know satan

But Johnson is an open borders gun grabber, if anything he gets the bern outs.

how often do you and him talk

t. Hillary supporter

Nobody is going to vote for a fucking libertarian you idiot

>prayer
Why is a supposedly secular nation so obsessed with having religious leaders?

Kristol has BTFO himself over and over again this election season

I love it

While religion has been on a steady decline for decades, we still like to pretend and take moral high ground.

Literally who?

David French, I will never eat poutine again.

>Literally who?
I dunno just go along with it, I don't wanna look dumb.

Take your retardation elsewhere please.

>a guy who nobody has heard of
>another guy nobody has heard of
>trying to be relevant?

I voted for Johnson last election. Sorry Libertarians, this isn't the time for wasted votes on a third party. Too much is on the line. MAGA

I fucking love it to death to fucking death. Another kike showing up with his stupid fucking grin and "I'm gunna run a strategy on these goyim" attitude. He doesnt get it. he's over. Just another back room jew that history will forget and who's mess will have to be cleaned up.

fuck of kristol you fuck.

SATAN CONFIRMED TO SHITPOST ON Sup Forums
What a time to be alive

Who?

the actor Billy Crystal nearly convinced him to run as a neocon alternative to Trump

>French won't run
That's a first

Johnson is an open borders communist. Research your candidate before you vote, spongeboy.

>being this stupid

>44
>666
Ty satan, now help the British

Who dis semen demon?

It's not 2012 is it you reactionary dummy, is it? I'm referencing last election when it was Romney and Obama.

>ability to read at the level of a second class citizen
>gets pissed and shits himself in class as he realizes he will never be in the AP courses
>lashes out with pol approved memes

I hope that you fall of the lawnmower and turn your ass into mulch this summer

This seems like the most likely outcome from a strong third party showing. With growing support, it wouldn't take much for him to be in the debates. After that, all serious chances of anyone hitting the magic number go down to near zero.

>Open borders
Good, the free market should extend to labor as well as product and capital.

>Gun grabber

Source. My knowledge of his gun policy has been that he is consistently pro-gun. Which is funny, considering that Trump only started being pro-gun rights after he ran for Republicans. There are literally videos of him saying he would lie to republicans to win, so his position is, until proven otherwise, the most anti-gun out of any candidate running right now, including Sanders.

>polling at 11.5% with virtually no name recognition

Sure thing buddy, you keep telling yourself that. But it doesn't matter, the point for me isn't for him to win, just for Trump and Hillary to lose.

Nope. She's as bad as Trump.

>waste a vote on third party.
Trump and Hillary are equally bad candidates. I'm not going to vote for either of them. It's only a wasted vote if it accomplishes nothing. Given current polling, this won't be the case.

>free market
>communist

You have no idea what these words mean, do you? Just throwing stupid shit out until something sticks?

Kek, Sup Forums never changes. Full of arm chair political scientists that have literally never been right about anything.

Trump isn't going to win. It was never going to happen. The media gave him the republican nomination with millions of dollars of free television coverage, because they knew they could bludgeon him with it afterwards.

Look at it this way, if the only options are Trump and Hillary, then the only option is Hillary. Congrats on handing the election to Hillary though.

As much as I'm a Trump supporter, even if a great disdain for him leads to third parties suddenly becoming relevant to American politics, then so be it. I just don't like Gary Johnson that much.

WEW

oh you

Gary Johnson is an open borders shill

and his VP is pro gun control

the Libertarian party couldn't get more cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

Don't know what your posting that for. I called Trump winning the nomination the day he said he was running. I even suspect that, barring a successful third party showing, he'll win the presidency.

That's my point. That's a worst case scenario for anyone with a basic understanding of economics, logic, human psychology or really anything.

Best case scenario, he's a liar and no different than Hillary. Worst case scenario, he's being honest and is just a moron.

Now if we can just get Wayne Lambwright to fuck off of this board forever.

God to French: don't be a cunt

I didn't say I liked Gary Johnson, I said that I would like more than just Republicans vs. Democrats. I wish the Libertarians had put up someone competent. Hell, throw up John McAfee and fight meme to meme with Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_toYr_Hcdo

wow he is literally the increasingly nervous man

Awww David's just messing around hahaha smells like bs! #Frenchstench

Need more I don't have twitter

Hayoooo

>implying that any member of congress would vote for someone not of their party with the exception of a few anti trump cucks

Wew lad

Sorry Juan, you HAVE to go back.

Save up some money because the wall ain't gonna pay for itself

>he's being honest and is just a moron
Yeah, Dangerous Drumpf is dumb lol. Why can't he see that free trade is a rising tide that lifts all boats? Americans don't even need jobs anymore, because trash from China floods in for low low prices.

See folks, prayer works.

atheists btfo

Trump destroyed French before he even started

Beautiful.