This was happened last night at the Asian champion club matches japan's Urawa reds vs South Korean Jeju united

This was happened last night at the Asian champion club matches japan's Urawa reds vs South Korean Jeju united
At the final minutes of extra time JP players were managed to rule ball domination to keep one point (3-2) advantage to finish the game

> frustrated gook sneakily kicked jp player
> A white players from sk tried cut brawl
>A Slovenian mate still not convinced
> a gook player from bench is jumped in and sucker elbow to reds player
> a black player tried to make gooks calm down
>after the game gooks including coaches couldn't manage their anger control
> gang-rushing muh comfort women attack on reds player they insisted on that they were humiliated verbally by a reds player

Why are microdick gookroaches incapable of anger control?

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ-BiL3VPM8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDr1MD2a1aM
youtube.com/watch?v=kzbS6_dPTVU
youtube.com/watch?v=tsazC3HdEpQ
youtu.be/YfYUHNLbpf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you do realize literally no one cares about or goes to K League games in Korea. It is a complete joke riddled by match fixing and bullshit teams in huge ass stadiums with only a couple of hundred showing up to games to watch absolute shit tier footy bereft of any player really giving a fuck.

do you actually know anything about AFC club football of is this just a poor attempt at being funny?

I used to regularly go to see Busan I Park when I lived there until I got sick and tired of the shit level offered by K League and its so called top teams. When Busan got relegated I laughed pretty hard. Even Asian Champions League games had terrible attendance for much of the games as well. I managed to go catch a few matches in Pohang when the Steelers made it in. Might as well been the only one there. They only show up for national team matches. Those are the shit. Even for like U 20s or something like that. I saw Ki Sung Young before he went over to Celtic play a half for that team against Japan and unfortunately that level is a million times superior to any K League match.

always knew the japanese were superior

pretty minor incident, probably the players and managers did not end in jail.

Koreans are just triggered so easily. They really need to settle down and figure out that they will never be cool and no one cares about them.

Why do masterrace japs even bother to post on Sup Forums when they have the far better Futaba Channel?

listen you germ, this is internal community and what the hell do you think you are?
You are no the boss of this community site.
If you don't like us to see our posts just ignore or don't even post or complain.

Maa desu, you misunderstood me. I'm trying to say that 2chan is better then this board. Thats why i'm just wondering what is it that makes you want to post on here?

yo wheres all the karate moves at? japan vs korea fight i was expecting something like this, boy was i disappointed

youtube.com/watch?v=eDr1MD2a1aM

pls go back into gas chamber jew-kun

Dude, in a league where the past champions are the Hyundai-sponsored club, who are the defending champs of this Asian Champions League, or the Samsung-sponsored club, or the main Seoul club mainly via a playoff system then your league has got some problems.

What makes me post like this?
why not? It is a matter of thing happened last night to know reaction or thoughts on this matter from real gook or diaspora living countries

Also, we are internally bullied nowadays especially from the UN on muh history propaganda and lobbying by gooks because of that, we should show you the world to know the thing happened in real and to get them know what's right or not.
The gooks tried to build muh comfort woman statue in germnany too.
Why do not ask them not even try to bother you with that shit?

2ch is better I know but no chances to

japan ( ^.^)v

fuck off "english teacher"

kek slant-eyed jap can't even read enguhrish

I'm too drunk to bother with decyphering your post

>contd
no chances to talk with shit people like you

even we stopped chimping against each other with greeks whats the problem with japs and gooks anyway, thought you were at least more civilized than us

What the fuck are you talking about.I'm not referring to the content of your post. I'm wondering why do japanese people in general want to post on this board when there are better aletrnatives that dirty gaijin ips cant acces. All i'm trying to say is that 2chan >>>>>>>>> Sup Forums. Do you understand that ?

Are you incapable of comprehension.
There are no foreigners out there and I like 4ch personally.
> japanese people in general want to post on this board
Also this is wrong. Only a few neets with a bit of englishuuu skill like to come here.
k?

pls start another cleanse to rid us of cockroaches like these

>zlatan
>mendy

wow Manchester blown the fuck out

And also I wonder why you don't like us to talk with other foreigners? We may get chances which we don't kno, and that is good thing isn't it?

I'm sorry, i tried to reason with you but it seems like your engrish skills are too shit tier to make you understand what i say. You even twist my replys to your liking. Maybe you really should fucking stop posting.

Also another reason is this zainichi guy stationing on Sup Forums and Sup Forums watching out us and always intervene us like this. This guy also keep posting "muh welcome immigration to japan"thread everyday. I am the reason to watch this guy out and remove the sicken gooks from Sup Forums.

What does this mean? All teams in that league are owned by corporations, same with Japan's league

i don't care about you too.

im american, nippon :^)

The japanese were a mistake

how much of a loser could you be

stop acting like this germanbro.

I don't trust both of you.
You two only bother related korea stuff.
ALWAYS along with British, Brazil and French flag posters who are always posting K poop general.

What are you even trying to say here? That if RB Leipzig won anything it would show Germany has problems?

Then prove me by posting your face, skin color with time stump.

The gooks are liars I and my fellow country men already knew.

Remember this always. I am gonna fucking kill you if we met when war between the North korea happened I am finding you out by any means.

mother fucking bitch.

of course I will join army rightfully kill you bitch by law just in the case .

Remember you have done here to us for a long time.
I have nothing to lose

murrika should make a extra big delivery of nukes to nipland
2 were not even close to enough

The Gooks are cowards and pussies with microdick always run away like this

fucking cowards

And that's why they are listening to sissy k poops

go back to kpoop cage cowards

based Zlatan Ljubljankić. He had one mediocre season in Slovenia and he made a solid career out of it.

another footage
>at 2:40
>Marcelo
i don't know where he is from but he has many gratitude over his gentle and fair reaction from Japanese supporter.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzbS6_dPTVU

Literally nothing.

Why are japs pussy crybabies

Shut the fuck up and let jap user post, you fucking autist. You're making a big deal out of nothing. Typical German

The J-League looks fantastic these days, would love to go to a match there tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsazC3HdEpQ

Nice.

Asia was a mistake, it's almost as if they have no tribal sense. No way the jap guy would have beaten that way if they had stuck together

He's saying that he likes it here. He wants to see how foreigners react to this since they can't post on futaba, you dumbass.

Thank you for backing me up ameribros.
I have become to hate on fucking Germans like the guy who is always not trying to get to know but showing off his abilities, plus no sense of humor.

He has been protected by other team mates because he is regular starting member for not to get yellow/red cards due to they need to go to next matches.

They don't. All Japanese Sup Forums posters are english teachers

English commentary - Jeju Riot
youtu.be/YfYUHNLbpf4

>kpoop cage
Kek

who's more popular in Korea, these shit soccer teams or based LoL player Faker??

Incidentally, these idiots below, writing insults to Koreans, are proof that ALL countries have some idiots who love to stir up trouble. As bad as some of the Jeju players behaved, that is a reflection on THEM, not on Koreans as a whole. If you contribute to the conflict by swearing at Koreans, then you are just as bad.

Watch Jeju official who walks into screen at 1:05 wearing red/orange shirt. Lunges at Reds staff and later throws bottle at celebrating Reds group including Moriwaki & Makino 1:46.

Complete loss of control by the refs. There were several Korean players who went way over the top, and should be severely punished by FIFA for their behaviour after the final whistle. However, the real problem was the referees, who should have made it clear to Jeju players way back in the first half that their rough play was unacceptable. The proper response from both the head referee and fourth official, after SEVERAL (not just Baek) players left the bench to join an on-field brawl is to either: A: End the game immediately (it was already into injury time of the OT) , or B: Red card the entire Jeju bench for unsportsmanlike conduct (leaving the bench area) and send them to the locker room.

Why didn't the japs just use superior karate and kill the koreans?

reminder that the korean national team and FA are corruption riddled degenerate humanoids

I came to this thread expecting Japs and Koreans insult each other in broken English. I was dissapointed.

Smelly Korean dogfuckers

they left him to die, all the gooks chasing him and each of his teammates doing his own thing, as if it was none of his business
fucking commit suicide as a nation already

>WE LOVE YOU BOYS IN RED WE STAND BESIDE YOU FOREVER

Japan is cute...cute!

idk what happened but if i have to choose between japan and worst korea, i choose japan

This is kinda crazy actually. Ref has balls smaller than dried raisins, total lack of authority and control.

the worse thing is, they are trying to make excuses and to blame the fight(but in fact that was just one-sided attack) on the Japanese team. Koreans go goddamned stupid and make obvious lies when it comes to Japan and Japanese things. they started to find our rising sun offensive since 2011 because of a lie that a Korean player made.

After seeing all those bullshits, What's wrong with AFC aka The Asian Football Confederation?
Well... All right, Let's move to UEFA like Israel and Kazakhstan did in the past.

best thread on Sup Forums right now

I'm wondering why the AFC keeps admitting these kind of behavior by Koreans. Are they treated special? This should be taken to FIFA if not solved by AFC.

AFC should step up and give a harsh punishment to Jeju and the players.

not used to seeing so many japanese flags, in my mind its like theres only one poster spamming

*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

why do people hate each other because some other people raped some other people 70 yrs ago? am i too autistic to get this concept?

>but the war criminals are related to their nation, they are their "ancestors"
if your neighbor or uncle rape and chop someone should you feel guilty? who cares lmfao its his problem the fcuk is this shit.

>inb4 hurr libtard
literally nearly all political spectrums care and get anushurt about those shits

Is it true that people from Jeju speak a completely different language to the rest of Korea

I mean Wikipedia doesn't list Korean as a language isolate which I thought it was, it's apparently a family that includes two living languages, Korean and Jejunese

I can't wait for some gook reporter to find out one of Urawa's fans was carrying Japan's imperial flag with the sun rays showing just like Kawasaki ( believe?) fans did in Chinka a couple months ago in a desperate attempt to get Urawa kicked out of the competition.

To be exact, Kawasaki's incident was happened in Suwon, South Korea tho, actually.
(Kawasaki Frontale vs Suwon Samsung Bluewings in a group stage of Asian champions league.)

The Tenno looks up to the Dear Leader of the Kim dynasty.
The Dear Leader doesn't even bother looking down on the Tenno.

Wait youbget kicked out for a flag in AFC CL?

It's not a K League match though. It's an AFC CL match.