Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x800, 31K)

pinku-san

Make sure to grope all the cute schoolgirls on trains, japs love that, might well join in the fun to get them to love you.

If any of them disagree with you, remind them of the articles of surrender and their sneak attack ways.

Attached: Shigemitsu-signs-surrender.jpg (740x593, 79K)

Also make sure to not go native.

also cringe thread i guess ?

Cringe would be what the japs were doing to their PoWs both military and civilian.

Kicking old school Sup Forums, I see.

Seen pic on Google. And this thread is a meme.

Attached: 1520713853259.png (1066x600, 477K)

What does that even mean you idiot?

"this thread is a meme" what?
Explain yourself.

Are you guys fucking retarded or this is just your first time on this shitstain of a board? OP's post is copypasta.

don't you know Le meme xd

Been here a while, but idiots like you that answer a direct question are pathetic. You make assertions and when called out on them can't prove your shit. Like frog posters or you.

I know what a meme is, it's you. Faggot!

You think that by posting a stupid picture like that it makes you smart and it's quite the opposite. It makes you come across as an idiot.

I always find it weird seeing someone this new

I never find it weird reading shit from idiots that make presumptions and can't prove out their shit. It's like 99%+ of these idiots.

Niglets that can't prove out their claims are to be expected here on /b.

>When I get my Japanese visa,
Dude, it's been years. How much longer do you think you'll have to wait?

>I know everything about Japanese history
By now, you just about *are* their history!

From what I've read Japan isn't quota based, if you have some useful skills for them and a sponsoring company that would expedite the process.

Good Japanese friends there help too. Don't go there thinking that they owe you something when they don't.

I wish you luck my friend!

Also having enough money to take care of yourself and to leave Japan helps a lot, they don't want scrounging niggers there.

Who got the reverse one?

You got the trips, you decide.