Why is boipucci feel so much better than vaginas?

Why is boipucci feel so much better than vaginas?

Attached: sketch-1516286296036.png (1080x1440, 1.7M)

Because the balls smack together while you're fucking.

> why is boipucci from so much better

nice English there, faggot

Faggotry shouldn't be allowed on Sup Forums, dunnot why these faggots dont fuck off to /hm/

It doesn't, you faggot.

Woosh

Give me one good reason why it's bad to be a faggot.

Attached: 15503461.jpg (1080x805, 248K)

please do our species a solid and fucking kill yourself. being gay is a mental disorder and disgusting. please go die

HIV/AIDS

HIV/AIDS isn't exclusive to faggots...
And it's easily avoidable as long you practice safe sex, and don't fuck everyone in sight. Same with any other STD

Attached: 1514347786761.jpg (1280x964, 271K)

>it's easily avoidable as long you practice safe sex, and don't fuck everyone in sight.
But that's EXACTLY what 99% of gay men do.

you must be new here

How get a bf like that hnggh

It doesn't you illiterate aids infested faggot

[citation needed]

AIDS/HIV
Anal fissures
HSV-1 or HSV-2
Gonorrhea and Chlamydia

Boipussy is my favorite, i miss being in a relationship with my trans friend.

How did you two meet

Highschool, He was always very fem and pretty much dressed fem, Im bi, so its not like one of those curious thing, we just become friends with benefits, he started to transition in senior year. He did his associates here in community college, The relationship ended when he moved out state to finish his degree. I live in Texas, shes all the way in Seattle. So yea it was fun tho, We did fuck when she was visiting her fam, but still miss being able to fuck that tight ass on a daily basis.

>HIV/AIDS isn't exclusive to faggots...
>people actually believe this
If fags stopped being degenerate mentally I'll cunts then HIV would basically not exist. The vast majority of HIV infections are fags infecting other fags despite being less than 1% of the population.

What would you guys do to my boipussy?

Attached: 99778463-eae7-464d-b0d0-c02c78e01a02.png (900x1600, 978K)

dunno what boipucci is like. effeminate pantyboys give the best head, though. thought my dick was going to flex itself off, I came so hard

Can't tell if trolling or just really stupid

auto-correct

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

fuck you until you love me, thats what i would do

no timestamp=lies
thats not you fuckhead

yesterday i said John Petrucci's pucci in my head and now I cant get it out of there

Aren't you sweet im getting dinner now but when I get back of thread is up I'll get a timestamp just for you

No it doesn't
I've fucked both and I like females better
bi just to experiment was terrible feelsbadman