THE CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNS

>THE CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNS
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qqd6T_A9LY

Is this really necessary? Surely the superiority of European football is clear for all to see, you don't need to assert it with a bloody anthem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5rVmFh5PY8
youtube.com/watch?v=vJbg3Ur3FZc
youtu.be/9PFmxnMNOSo?t=541
youtube.com/watch?v=4tP8pOEcseo
youtube.com/watch?v=vs-5jSD0sek
youtu.be/QXROcBwRf2E
youtube.com/watch?v=DCMD22Ddm0w
youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI
youtube.com/watch?v=KCkmIyC6v00
youtube.com/watch?v=8BkYKwHLXiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Personally I like the new Libertadores Anthem you guys have.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5rVmFh5PY8

Too bad you decided not to include Mexican Teams, though that being said you should invite MLS teams...pls

"The UEFA Champions League Anthem, officially titled simply as "Champions League", is the official anthem of the UEFA Champions League, written by English composer Tony Britten in 1992."

It's less self-indulgent, if nothing else.

Also, I'd actually like to see MLS teams on the Libertadores. It might encourage you guys to actually start playing well.

>the lyrics are english, german and french
>no spanish
needs an update 2bh

>you don't need to assert it
you're such a cuck lmao

stadium version is better 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=vJbg3Ur3FZc

Some of their fans will get murdered by ultras and they will invade the south in retaliation.

Lyrics: english, german and french. No spanish. English composer. Now i understand it

Top 5 is a lie. There's a top 4 then Russia/Portugal/France.

This is the best version of the anthem and there is nothing you can say otherwise

youtu.be/9PFmxnMNOSo?t=541

Fucking makes me want to cry it's so beautiful, I want to go back to 2009

\

>anthem sung in french, english, and german

>spanish and italian teams are in the finals

anthem sung in the four most repulsive languages instead of the two better phonetic

Fucking God tier.

It still gives me chills.

They should get Bocelli and re-record the anthem with only him singing it.

This may be a pleb opinion but I really like the anthem.

It makes the CL matches feel way more important and special than regular league ones.

The anthem is Godtier.

This is still the undisputed GOAT anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=4tP8pOEcseo

>LES GRANDEU ZEQUIPES, THE CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOONSSSS
2bh I love it. it gives a feeling of majestic epicness to UCL games

MLS teams need to prove they can win CONCACAF Champions Leauge first. The top Liga MX team have 3-4x the budget every MLS team has but still they need to be more competitive there before taking on more South American clubs

youtube.com/watch?v=vs-5jSD0sek
Made shed a tear.

Pleb opinion?

Dude, the anthem is awesome, I don't think anybody disagrees.

Just spotted the plebs.

>Too bad you decided not to include Mexican Teams
Wrong, >we decided not being there anymore

Shut the fuck up.

To be clear here, I don't think the anthem is bad at all. In fact, it sounds pretty awesome. But it just seems like pointless dick-waving by UEFA. Everyone knows how spectacular and glorious European football is, s it feels like one of those things made for the sake of a dick measuring contest, except that UEFA's dick is obviously so much bigger than everyone else's, I wonder why they bother.

Because you never win shit.

It's mainly to elevate it above domestic football. There was a period where English teams would face off against each other regularly in the Champions League knock-out stages. The only difference between the CL matches and the standard PL matches was this anthem.

>this much bullshit

Me too. We wouldnt do well at first but at least our players will be playing in a tough competition.

On an unrelated note, I wish mls and more leagues can include stadium announcers every time someone scores a goal. Hearing the Halal jingle and the announcer say Cristiano with the stadium audience yelling Ronaldo is nice to see. Best one is Napoli
youtu.be/QXROcBwRf2E

>Your Subway Second Goalscorer of the match is Federico 'Buy one footlong get the 2nd one free - Subway: Have it Your Way' Higuain

Wouldn't it be too much travel time for matches? Maybe the Mexican teams could join MLS, like the Canadian teams for NHL.

This is a devilishly subtle post. I actually sort of got annoyed despite how obvious the bait was.

Underrated post.

oh how predictable
the most recognizable part of the song is the english part to show the premier leagues superiority

youtube.com/watch?v=DCMD22Ddm0w
best anthem desu

whos that argentinian man?

>CONCACAF Champions Leauge
Only 16 teams compete in this. Why? Is the quality that poor past a certain point?

Yes. That point is every other team that isn't Mexican.

Literally amateur tier

Yes. We could add more MLS/Liga mx clubs but then it would be favoritism. Football in central America is shit and underdeveloped.

>MLS teams
But you guys suck ass.

We're the only competitive ones outside of Mexico.

Not really. Mexican teams have won the competition the last nine times.

>being this deluded
You are Costa Rica tier

american and mexican teams should play with south american teams if MSL wants to have any progress

Would they actually do this though? That's a long ass way to travel to get to away games. Maybe they wouldn't be interested.

>to get to away games
its not like they have many fans in first place

and 5000-10000 thousand people not being able to watch the matches life is a small sacrifice compared to the opportunity of improving the all-around skill of the teams imo

progress isnt the key of american soccer leagues
its to sell tickets to the baseball family target demographic
they dont give a fuck if you actually like the sport

European teams travel a lot too. Granted, Europe is a lot smaller. Maybe they could make it like a World Cup and pick one single country to host the matches, and choose one that isn't too far away for all involved?

English, French and German are the three official UEFA languages.These are also the threeprocedural languages of the EU.

The music is also a total rip off of Handels Zadok the Priest

youtube.com/watch?v=MiXgOQ9_-RI

It's literally the same thing, just shorter.

And hold it over a month? Don't like the sound of that.

Mexican teams were in copalib before and they never won shit but got stomped most of the times.

Traveling is a bitch too. The USA is even farther away.

To be honest, I don't like it too much either, as I don't feel such a competition deserves to be treated as an event in the manner of the World Cup, but it would be a half-decent solution.

if i was from the MSL leadership, i would try to pander mostly to the ghetto nigger crowd, since you dont really have like our bydlos and chavs, that are more or less the bread and butter of the foootball fans.I can see them becoming ultras with some push...
Rednecks and other white trash could work too, but they are too busy with handegg.

Also, its time for south and north america to enter 21st century already and get some budget airlines for fucks sake.I can travel to the other end of Europe tomorrow for like 20 euros.
I know the distances there are way bigger, but still, paying 800+ USD for a flight is fucking retarded

You're expecting progress from colonials, mate. It'll never happen.

See Chivas Choked away one against a team that recently got relegated, and Cruz Azul got cucked out of one against Boca Jr.

I think Pachuca won the Copa Sudamericana when they invited Mexican teams though.

The hue has a point. I blame the way our sports is run as well, forcing people to go through the NCAA.

Sounds like someone being deepthroated at the end.

oh, this thread again
I posted this one before
youtube.com/watch?v=KCkmIyC6v00

What's the purpose of this post? You think I don't know about Mexico in Libertadores? Are you trying to teach me about Mexican football?

>when ricky martin was straight
youtube.com/watch?v=8BkYKwHLXiU

Someone made this thread before?