I don't care what anyone says. In my opinion, 9/11 was a national tragedy

I don't care what anyone says. In my opinion, 9/11 was a national tragedy.

Attached: 6464ggr63636.jpg (620x415, 38K)

I can see an airplane in the clouds kek

Attached: 034.png (600x623, 423K)

Yeah. It’s a shame there weren’t more deaths

Everything about America today is a tragedy.

the scale of the attacks were frightening. stopped the entire country in its tracks

911 was fun

ANTI AMERICAN FUCKERS BURN IN HELL DIE DIE DIE FUCK YOU ALL

so edgy

Attached: images (1).jpg (246x205, 10K)

If you weren't born before 9/11 or if you only remember the part where you didn't go to school, maybe, sure.

Hadn't they connected my Tetris game to the twin towers, it would never have happened.

Attached: Tetris.gif (233x465, 90K)

t cucked american

does anybody here unironically believe in the conspiracy theories? Ive been doing research lately and Im really starting to believe some of them more than the official story.

I agree but it can also be a conseirancy at the same time

how am I an anti-american, you absolute fucking moron?

Where were you guys? I was home sick and I remember the exact spot in my living room i was at

I don't know about some of those theories, but I definitely know they absolutely could've been avoided. We had all the intel we needed it seems. They KNEW there was a plan to crash planes in to buildings, no one did anything. I also weep for the world we left behind. Everything was so great during the Clinton years. I often wonder what life would be like had those attacks never happened.

Prbably never went to the middle east

The day after Thanksgiving is, in my opinion, the biggest shopping day of the year.

I was about one year out of high school. I was working, but I had that day off. My mom yelled up to my bedroom that the attacks happened. I woke up and put on Howard Stern, I listened to him while I had the tv on. He was in New York, right in the heart of it. It was such a blessing to have someone like him to throw to callers out on the street and have a central discussion forum.

I don't care what anyone says, in my opinion, Pearl Harbor was the impetus that brought the United States in to World War 2.