Should I flush it?

Should I flush it?

Attached: IMG_20180311_224439.jpg (2340x4160, 1016K)

What is it? A leaf

Looks like a spider to me

Attached: IMG_20180311_224656_HHT.jpg (2340x4160, 1.67M)

Clean your fucking toilet!

Label it as jenkem and sell it to some niggers.

Yeah after you flush whatever that is clean your toilet you fucking degent.

cum on it then flush it

it can still swim back and bite your ass just scoop it out sqaush the cunt then burn its corpse

Looks like you should have flushed a while ago. You paying for water by the gallon.or something?

Op here,yes my toilet is fucking dirty but that is the back side,i cant clean that fags

Try Sure Bet or Speedex out, those things clean anything and everything, just don't use both at the same time.

Disgusting toilet. Forget about the spider just clean that shit

Tried to scoop it out,i would've came on it but the faggot swam away

Attached: IMG_20180311_230319_HHT.jpg (2340x4160, 1.01M)

That and get your ass a scotch brite pad, the combination of those things will have that toilet cleaned in mere seconds.

Have you tried a plunger on it to flush out the poo? Then clean it afterwards.
We're not talking rocket science here.

The funny thing and one that's difficult is that a stupid roomate of my stupid ex-gf flushed a tampon down the toilet and then wondered why the toilet got all fucked up.

Chicks are really stupid.

Dont have a plunger,not living in the 20th century

Flushed the toilet fags

/Thread

A lot of folk have these low pressure toilets now to "save water." So putting stupid shit in the toilet means that it wont flush out, we're lucky if a big turd goes down easily these days with all the faggotry abounding.

It really doesn't "save water" when you have to flush multiple times, but it makes the soccer moms feel good.

So the notion that flushing down a substance made to suck in moisture and expanding, would fuck up the toilet never crossed her mind?
Heck we need more female plumbers, they might spread the word.

I dont have a low pressure one,my toilet us pretty old,but my mum had one 6-7 years ago

Hahaha lot's of luck on that one, I've never seen a female plumber. Do they even exist?