Why is that homo sapiens in its movies and TV-shows always depict aliens as being naked, and not having any clothes?

Why is that homo sapiens in its movies and TV-shows always depict aliens as being naked, and not having any clothes?

More evolved beings than us wouldn't have need for clothes because reasons

Extra work that nobody cares about.

What a pityful thing.

i want a good alien movie, i haven't seen a good alien movie since signs

>live in space where it's cold
>come to earth where it's hot
Figure it out.

We didn't use clothes once, until the little incident with Eve and the apple

you dont need clothes if youre an alien.
>super smart
>technologically advanced
>skinny
>hairless
>grey
>rich
>can control body temperature using mind
>powerful
when you have all this you dont need to give a fuck about pleb stuff like someone seeing your dick(if you even have one).

real ayy lmao's would probably look similar to us. No fucking tall grey men or reptilians

is that when we lost all our monkey hair?

how do you know they're naked or if that's even them? that could be some kind of pet/minion they send down or maybe they're wearing an extra skin

>evolution

not always, but I wish they did

Fuck that. Why are most aliens so humanoid looking? You would think real aliens would be really weird and you know, alien.

the human form is efficient

What do you mean?

no i don't think so you fucking retard. If we take into question that intelligent life can only exist on a earth like planet, shouldn't the evolution on it also be earth like? I mean what's really the difference? They would probably look like humans but have like bug eyes or 7 fingers or some shit like that

>real aliens

Human shape is really good at flexible fluid tool use.

There is so much wrong in that sentence I wouldn't even know where to begin

kek

because audiences want characters they can understand, not bizarre incomprehensible creatures

the goal is to tell a good story not be as speculative as possible

Grey aren't aliens they are bio-automata that does the bidding of the Draconian Overlords

Trust me I have a phd. in Youtube UFO-videos

haha nice reaction image my reddit friend

i feel like i shouldnt have already known this.

nice girl but when you zoom in you can really see how she needs a little shave lol

>implying you wouldn't enjoy rubbing your balls against that peach fuzz

>Because upset about an image being posted on an image board

Why? Cloathing is literally the first body augmention and super versile

Is this why Arrival is bombing?

post fuzzy girls

Greys are bio-androids that are grown in a factory full of incubation tanks to serve a master entity, and as such they lack genitalia.

>Aliens are all the same color with very little difference in body types ( no short/fat aliens )

Truly we have much to learn from their advanced ways.

It makes sense, all the planets in the galaxy are built of and contain the same elements that earth is/has

If all planets are so damn similar it'd make sense if alien life is too

the first guy who made the grey alien archetype actually said he modeled them from asians