Daily deminder

WW3 BEGINS TOMORROW

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36455641
youtu.be/TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HABBENING

Attack will happen in Sweden between 5 to 9pm Eastern Time. A piece of Sweden will be carved out

Already something happened on the first day of Ramadan yesterday in France. This will be a month of surprises I think

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36455641

>it's like the movie Groundhog Day

Yea, I remember I stopped reading it there a few months back, stopped reading it there just now

It has already begun, multiple reports of at least 4 terror atacks have happened TODAY, and today is the mark of the beginning of Ramadan and will last a whole month. Its happening, RED ALERT! The world declines into chaos starting today, screenshot this post NOW!!!
6/5/2016
The day of reckoning has started today. I wish you all a safe trip through these times, I also want to suggest that you go and stock up on suplies, major shit is happening this summer. PREPARE, FIGHT, OR DIE!.

youtu.be/TkBMAHUkibY

>we warned them, we fucking warned them

It is a strange feel to watch the normies march into their doom, talking down to us the entire way. In their sane world we are the madmen. But when the world loses its sanity, they will turn to us again.

Will you move to save the normies who have persecuted you? Will you laugh and mock them? The happening is upon us.

You know what? I'm fine with that, I'm jewish and come from a very well connected family.

We literally have a secret room in our home, it is only accessible by a small hatch in a corner of our first floor and it leads to a separate basement compartment that is only accessable via this hatch.

There is a vault in this room that contains our small families entire fortune aggregated over the course of three generations not including mine, if I had to put an estimate on it I would say it is roughly 180-190million value as of today's market value.

It is mostly gold and silver, bars, coins, collectables, jewelry, very expensive watches, bracelets, etc.

For the past 100 years, my family has used economic downturns to purchase property and businesses that are either developed or maintained and sold for a nice profit margin.

What to know how I know you are bullshitting OP?

Whenever there is about to be an economic downturn, the eldars at my synagogue host a very large meeting with representatives of all the families and warn them ahead of time, usually the warning is giving at least a month in advance, but in 2007 they knew three months before it happened.

Guess what, no meeting so it is not happening.

It won't happen and I'll be disappointed as per usual

That train looks comfy as fuck.
Why weren't we born 150 years ago?

BUT HOW???? GUN LAWS N STUFF WHY THEY NOT PROTECT?????

Why. The. Fuck. Do. I. Have. To. Be. Flying. Tomorrow...

They are adults. They can deal with the consequences of their choices.

Stop taking responsability for the stupidity of others. Get the fuck out.

That's making me want cake now.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN; why do fags always fall for it ?

Leaf, Cucked by destiny.

The catalyst that precedes WWlll will occur, whether it's tomorrow or two weeks from now, but the actual war won't start until after the U.S. elections (if they're even held) during the transition of power when the government is most vulnerable.

Because happenings are amazingly fun. Now hurry up and import more Islamic State terrorist in your "refugee" camps. Let's see what fun Mother Merkel can cook up for Sup Forums.

What if tomorrow happenings were the Anti hate speech laws being voted in a hurry... And Riots following up?

what if my dick, huh? what would you do then?

What if this is actually real

Trudeau would stroke it.

RIP Leaf. Your shitposts wont be missed.

>How can Leafs even compete

Then we continue on until New Year, where we do our best to not forget and allow the repeat to happen.

Nothing will happen tomorow, but the euro is coming.

Man if it were that'd be great.
I mean the guy in the movie went through a day.
But a whole YEAR to fuck around in? That's gotta be a blast.

POLITICS

>terrorists in a third world country eat better than you

what the fuck dude

only if kek wills it