I’m a 22 year old that has just recently beat an alcohol, cannabis and opiate addiction. AMA

I’m a 22 year old that has just recently beat an alcohol, cannabis and opiate addiction. AMA

Attached: B7D84222-90D0-4783-8BE3-76CDC0AB5C3E.jpg (575x766, 72K)

What went wrong in life to lead you down this path, friend?

Everything was going just fine, I was 18 and began smoking weed, my girlfriend was cool with it and it just made everything so much better... i ended up quitting sports and just lazing around college for a while and then my girl left me. I wasn’t a huge drinker before this but then it kind of gave me confidence so I’d drink during the week to the point it was every night. I live in a pretty rough area too so i would come across people taking opiates pretty much every day as these were the circles I were in bbt the time I was 21. Days would pass at a time without me being able to recall them, I felt confident in my mind and nothing seemed to matter, I had no stresses

what would you recommend doing when severely stressed out?

Cannabis is only addictive if you have an incredibly weak mind and no willpower. Please KYS.

I’m in a pretty good place at the moment, realising everything Id lost in 4 years and everything I’ve gained in the past 3 month makes me realise that stress is a part of life and there’s only two ways of dealing with things. Self destructive or self constructive. It’s a perspective on life I have with every emotion, not just stress

You obviously haven’t smoked weed constantly all day every day. Try eating or sleeping without it.

Smoked daily for about 4 years and then quit because money ran out for about 10 months. Please still KYS when calling bud addictive.

Each to their own bro. It was a struggle for myself among other things. Wouldn’t wish it upon anyone

anything can be addictive you fucking retard

Stop replying to him. It's obviously LeafyIsHere

Your mom is addictive.

no you didn't - at best you are just in "recovery" for the rest of your life.

Explain

Dumb retard

Where's the video

xD x100

>Being this autistic

additions are for life, the craving will never be completely gone and you will always be working to stay clean

>cannabis
>addiction
Fag

I think it's a little bit too early to declare victory. It's like the fat guy who loses a lot of weight and is very dedicated to eating right and exercising but when you see him two years later he's just as fat as he was before.

Dude you're a fucking faggot. I've been smoking for 12 years almost everyday. Quit last week because my new job does randoms all the time. I don't feel any different.

I don’t feel so bro. It makes sense however physically and mentally i’m Ahead of where I was before and especially during these couple of years. I have no doubt i’ll want nights out and will have great times with friends smoking weed. However now I feel like those things are a hinderance to better opportunities if you get me. 1 of 1million examples here. I don’t feel like weed makes movies better anymore. Day to day things like that an addict copes with

How do you get addicted to drinking? I never understood that. After I drink a lot I get hungover the next day and don't feel like drinking at all.

It’s the feeling alcohol brings, I also didn’t drink enough to get hungover, it was just a constant process of having 2/3 pints of beer 2/3 times a day

Hell I've never had a hang over

I do the same except not all day. I drink about 72oz of beer on a nightly basis.

hahaha'
get good faggot and do lsd

This

>Lsd cures alcoholism

I won't even take acid unless I have a 30 pack, 2 packs of smokes and a 1/4oz of weed at my disposal

Smoking cigs on acid makes me feel filthy inside. Joints are okay though, not sure why it's any different.

I quit shooting heroin.

Listen to the guy, once an addict, always an addict, sorry bro that's how it is

dude.... weed has no withdraws. You just get irritable, and thats it. So who cares if you smoke weed. If anything it can take you off some of the medicine your probably taking to calm your nerves.

Yeah I get a bad feeling after a while but it's like my habits loop faster than ever on acid and I literally won't stop until I fall asleep which usually doesn't happen for at least 12 hours after dosing.

Vaping is pretty cool on acid but I end up doing it so heavy that I feel like it's worse than smoking. I mean my coils get squashed... Gunked up... And I blow clouds the size of Australia. When I vape on acid people actually tell me to fucking stop and we're outside. I can literally fog out a back yard on acid.

This

I reckon the fog would would be pretty cool on acid to be honest.