What are the best places to have sex outside of a house/hotel room/motel room/etc.?

What are the best places to have sex outside of a house/hotel room/motel room/etc.?

I'm talking public sex. Like in a car or something

Attached: 1519585948347.jpg (1080x1080, 1.37M)

Cars are cramped but fun when it’s risky

Not op here
Where can I have sex at a high school after hours when there's only afew people there because me and my girlfriend are going to be at a different high school for an event for a good while and it'll be dark too when we're there

Park bench

MODSSSS MODS MODS

in a park

in the bathroom

see if one of the classrooms is unlocked

bonus if there's people still in it

In a grammar classroom, maybe the exposure will help your shitty sentence structure

In a car or something.

Gf and I did it at an abandoned factory until we got caught by chance

I like going out to state parks and fucking on the hiking trails.

Car OP. Put the passenger seat back. Fuck doggystyle

Playgrounds tend to work, as a bonus you can leave her there for her parents to pick up later.

Parks at night were fun until I turned 18. Now you'll have to register as a diddler if you get caught. The roof of a grocery store was pretty fun, couldn't lie down anywhere though. Public bathrooms, backyard, hiking trails, etc. all good picks if you find the right spot.

not him, but

i was 18 when i graduated high school. Simply mentioning "high school" isn't enough to get him banned. The mods have no interest in being detectives and trying to hunt down underage posters, and actually don't even give a fuck if underage people use the site, they just have an obligation to ban someone that flat out admits to being underage

Car fucker here. My ride is tinted. Mall and movie theater lots are good. Can be cramped but once u figure out a comfy position, it's great. Just have at least 5 different DANA in the car by now. Plus there's the fun of knowing your passengers are sitting on your cum. Even though I clean the seat and try not to dirty it up.

changing room, like in a mall

I doubt the school would single out grammar as its own class. I'll check for English classrooms. Thanks user

>obligation to ban someone that flat out admits to being underage

Not true since at least 09. Half the global rules aren't even rules anymore.

DANA?

My girlfriend turned 18 in January and I'll be 19 a month after we graduate

Body pillows. He gives them the same name so he does not get confused.

Wife and I did fucky at the top of the tower of bamgerg Castle in Germany. A field trip of little fuckers came in but it was like 5 stories up so had time to nut on the floor and one of them stepped in it. Haha

Is true. I've seen underage get banned within the past month.

In tunnel near a semi busy street. Or pick a nice spot at a park and go there at night. If your in college go to buildings with lots of labs and classrooms and fuck in them. Road head with a hoodie on at night. I love risky oral and sex around my girlfriend family lol like having her blow me when we’re only a room over from them. I like changing rooms in the mall too. Or a family restroom at the mall, then you can listen to people walk by or even knock on the door. I don’t know why I enjoy shoving my dick down my girlfriends throat as a mom
Knocks on the bathroom door but I do, it’s fun watching her try to be quiet , girls love that shit. We fucked behind a vending machine at the zoo one time that one was sooo risky

(checked)
>ew wtf I just stepped in snot!

Bushes are fun

>I like changing rooms in the mall too.

That's the single best place

My gf and I did it under a stairwell in highschool once. There was a camera in the stairwell but it couldn't see under the actual stairs.

Yup. In a foreign country