Why Japaneses communicate each other their own language in the thread? Not just a japan thread. When I start Sup Forums...

Why Japaneses communicate each other their own language in the thread? Not just a japan thread. When I start Sup Forums, Compare to other country they are doing so much.

it's because they are too dumb to communicate with another language

What's wrong with that? Even Maghrebis and ex-Yugoslavians do it quite a bit. Maghrebis and Japanese have much lower knowledge of English among their educated population than other countries do.

I'm not saying wrong just because of curiosity
>Maghrebis and ex-Yugoslavians
When i see them, They only communicate in their own thread.

*their language*

great english there friend

kys indonegroid

Lol dumb? Pretty sure they are smarter than you...

Good thread

they're not really japanese, they're foreigners with a japan fetish relishing in pretending they're japanese, its like exhbitionism to them

Such are the joys of the international board. Or so I'm told.

私の日本語を話しますが?

NIPPON

not really. CHIs and brazilians do more than japanese. russians too. i mean, everyone does. those countries have many posters compared to other countries so you can see them speaking in their languages frequently.

i mean, you care about japanese too much

heh

You mean Chile?? I saw them frequently but don't do that as much as Japan people. Maybe i'm wrong.

chicanos. technically, mexicans and chicanos shitting on each other in spanish

and no. im pretty sure you dont know what happens on other threads. if you actually see multiple types of threads you can easily tell some controversial russian and br threads or the hate ones always end up in full native languages of their own.

if you really don't know why, why did you post that pic?

Does this pic be the real reason?

kinda

Yes, Japanese posters in jp thread are the most normies in this broad. Most of them come from the translation blog or something.

is that translation blog made so that insecure japs can see what others think of them? pretty sad desu

Yeah, the blog called all-nation or... I don't know. Not really paid much attention to it.

Now, jp are not chill like it used to be. Your post could be deleted by simply have words like 'nips' or 'japs'. Fuck, I miss Peru.

though I've mocked random Japs, I have never got banned for that. only Gooks/Chinks are bannable words

Not ban, just deleted the post. There is a Japanese janior lurk in japanese thread. He's very trigger happy, delete many posts.

Get the fuck out zainichi

yes, one time I told a jap to apologize for nanking and it got deleted

hes right. i used to bomb the shitty autistic general sometimes and i got banned for posting chink gook and ofc jap every time i did. they particularly were giving me an insta-ban for chink gook on every thread.

nowadays, seemingly, mods have deregulated that shit for some reason.

It is simply because you subhuman do-eating gooks are not welcome to /Sup Forums/.

same faggot using proxy

> insecure japs

You have no ideo what you are talking about.
You gooks are the ones that only country stalk us and copy pasta everything.
It is you gook yourself that you are insecure subhuman enough that's why you come to see here what are we reacting to you gooks.

Speaking in our own language is logical
What I don't get is why they make their own threads and talk on Sup Forums
Why don't they just talk somewhere on a Japanese board?
Main reason for Sup Forums, and especially Sup Forums is to talk with other guys from all around the world

It's not limited to those blogs. Now TV programs in Japan are full of those contents. Which I think well represents
this sinking country.

So why are you sticking to leech on this sinking island then?
Go back where you came from already, you piece of rat.

And what's the point of you gooks are convincing on Sup Forums?
Find gook made platform to chimpout each other willya?

You are coward user name East Korean.
You can't beat us anyways.

B-but I'm Chinese :((((((
Why do you hate Koreans so much? You are racist.

I am racist. we don't need immigrants. of course chinks too. Stay there until you die.

Prove me you mainland chinks are not racist.

How about no. you goddamn Jap

let me hear how many refugees your mother country great CHINA ?
Let me hear why do your mother country CHINA send many han chinese to Tibet
not them allowed to marry between same race?
Why are the CHINESE commies race cleansing the Uyghurs in Tibet?
How many foreigners do your Chinese government abducted for no reasons?
We have many people kidnapped and put in jail by your government for a suspicious of spy but they just for visited there business research in 2017 alone.

Never change, Sup Forums

every korean poster here is pretty chill tho.
it's just a jap shitposter who is always spamming the same butthurt shitposts.

Gook you are funny.
You always want someone judge you sneaky rats better.
Nobody fucking cares, you stupid wanker.

i will keep all picture you posted here and make sure it will come up in another threads afterwards.
Until the, keep them nicely in you *hate jap* folder, East Korean.
Hope people never post or ignore him whenever see poster name with"EAST KOREAN".

Don't waste your life, little poor loser jap

Gook loser, you are the one of NEETS from 11.4% of unemployed youth between the age of 15-24.
Go get a fugly natural beauty gook, faggot.

You still love ando miki?

私の!! 日本語を話しますが話し!! Baka 話し話し
話し日本語 die 話しdrink 話し piss!!

Your 本語 incapable 日本 grorious まを Japs!!

>say gook monkey

It is zainichi haha you gook kind.
Are you happy now to know it? brainless faggot

I am kindly teaching you that zainchi use many convenient kanji characters for their nostalgia to home land shitty KOREA.
For example, you kims family tend to change 金 in kanji as of kim, same for 安 in kanji of Ann.
It is quite easier for us to tell those zainichis apart from us because of their ignorance.
Funny thing is that they started to have Japanese names to escape from racism.
Silly gooks.

No wonder she is ugly because she has ugly deformed gene with such huge jaws and extremely small eyes like you gooks have, she also can not identity her baby's father since if she did that she would end up revealing her racial background in public.

detected butthurt japs.

sry korean user, he is a recognized spammer who is known to have really crippling mental issues regularly shitposting here for years. just leave him alone.

>butthurt japs

Same reactions from same ugly race.

She never said she is zainichi and there's no obvious evidence. It's your fantasy story coming out from your dumb radiated jap brain.

Why most of japs are mentally weak?

just stop responding to the sicko. he recognized to have a severe mental disorder.

Damn low life neet gook like you don't know how many of zainichis still hide their racial background openly here.

>"Muh zainichi posters"

Japanese boogeyman

Why are you gooks naturally ugly and mentally deformed?

Japs are ugly too.

Do you hurt now?

I'm not butthurt japs. All the japs are really childish.

Nice to know you are so freaking butthurt now.

How I can btfo zainichi easily like this haha?

消えろよチョン
お前さ東朝鮮とかいう煽り名でいつまでSup Forumsでゴミみたいな書き込みするつもりだよばかw

Jap shut up and work

>say monkey

>being this autistic

and here is a typical korean poster under japanese flag

lol