One chance in life

>one chance in life
>born here

Should I just end it now and hope that I respawn?

Attached: Bulgaria-map.jpg (732x478, 74K)

better than Ukraine.
but yeah just end it now

went thorugh that shithole a few years back when we were going to a holiday in croatia. i'd rather get aborted in my mother than to be born there

that country is not so bad. you could do worse.
go to the beach. enjoy the sun.

Momak kyf ti e problema sys stranata..

>holiday in croatia

Attached: triforce.jpg (372x372, 77K)

>mfw "one chance in life"
>beta af

Just visit any african country and thank your God, that you was born in Bulgaria.

no need to go so far, Romania is right next.

Or Detroit.. haha

Fucking lost

Attached: 1512766018718.jpg (625x714, 58K)

It's actually a popular tourist destination

you were born in the best part of the world moron, if you don't like it just move to germany or uk or whatever
look at the fucking map you posted, would you choose any other country you pictured?
I was born in Poland and after few decades the place became livable, everybody who emigrated now is not so sure if it was a good idea

Attached: fart-squirrel-danger-floof-majestic-sea-flap-flap-giraffe-sheep-16080002.png (500x834, 248K)

Dude, I agree with you 200%. Here ain't any quality of life...

Yep, your country is total shit. I know a few Bulgarians who immigrated to the US, and they were pieces of shit, probably bitter from their hollow and loveless Bulgarian childhoods. Please make sure everyone you know stays in your containment country.

as a citizen of a former eastern european country life is good now

>as a citizen of a former eastern european country
Where did the country go?

Shut up and enjoy your yogurt!

Attached: bulgarian-yogurt-in-pot.jpg (456x536, 72K)

Life must be better than before... had a couple of acquaintances that even returned to the country of origin

i meant eastern bloc u kike faggot

live the only life you get I guess

Bulgaria is great. Just eat kebapche and drink until you feel better.

And fukk the bitches for 20 leva/tek?

Central America
All of Africa
Middle East
South Asia

Are places way worse than your slavic shithole balkanbro

I went to Poland. Place was awesome, cheap, good food, good beer, cheap, no shit skins.

I'm taking it Bulgaria is kinda the same, don't move to UK. It's full of every shitskin possible.

Isn't Bulgaria like a child sex tourism place? It's what I heard

What a waste of space you are. Fuck you man. I was born in South Africa. I'm one of the few whites living here. I don't complain and dream of getting out. I dream of making a future here. Getting rich and benefiting my country. Faggots like you only contribute to the downfall of your country.

>20 leva/tek?
kek'd

>I was born in South Africa

Attached: 1507828857274.jpg (715x1538, 152K)

Laugh all you want. I know why you do. The niggers are hell bent on ruining it. I want to fix it. I will stand my ground against any kaffir that wants to ruin the country.

Slav women are really hot. I lived in Ukraine for a while but it was pretty lonely outside of whores because I had very little Ukranian or Russian.

Attached: fem_butt_smell.gif (400x246, 1.95M)

Yes. Although I have to say that south african accent is sexy as hell

So what's the price then?

It's helped me get laid a few times overseas. Good times.

Yeah that's about right, I just find "tek" funny

Is it true that BMW sells anti-car jacking systems that are basically flame throwers?
I saw it on the Joe Rogan podcast on the YouTube.

Haven't been there but it's a place I want to visit. Not a bad country and one with a rich history.

>cheap
>beautiful italian cities
>nice slavic people
it's perfect

Teche, vsichko teche.. hence.. out of the verb, the noun.. tek

I've only heard it a few times in my life, which part of the country are you from?

You should take charge of your fucking life. My SSgt is from Bulgaria. He received his citizenship by enlisting in the USMC.

>Born in shithole country
>Would rather kill self than save money and move to a non-shithole
>2018

Wow, OP. You should work on your motivation.

if you respawn, you might end up in Alabama

Attached: cooter.jpg (991x666, 288K)

>alabama
Sounds like nightmare

No but safari out doors sells anti hijacking systems that shoot lead. Mine has been a good companion. Good old browning hi power

Ask me how old am I?.. born in the megapolis, but dealt linguistically with everything from east to west:p

Haha.. love rednecks.. Dinko style