Am I a bad person for cat fishing a guy and making a fake suicide note where his "dream girl" kills herself because of...

Am I a bad person for cat fishing a guy and making a fake suicide note where his "dream girl" kills herself because of him?

Attached: Obsitane.jpg (1024x683, 272K)

yes

Yes

we need more context

No, that's pretty funny.
I used to catfish people and set them up on fake dates, then watch them from public cams.

So. Fucking. Gay

W.e makes you happy user
This is a great idea

No, you're just a faggot.

Yeah right.

Yes, yes you are.

No. He's just stupid for falling for it..

For those saying yes; why?

There was this guy I found on some Sup Forums kik group back in early 2016. I was logged into a female account when I joined and this super beta guy, who even goes on /r9k/, starting pming me. He started telling me about his life problems and shit so I played along. I did this for like a week and a half or two weeks. We ended up getting "close." Then I stopped messaging him for a few days. He was messaging me the whole time with worried messages. I then contacted him again claiming to be the girl's cousin and asked who he was. He asked if everything was alright then I claimed that the girl he was messaging had some kind of disorder, I think I claimed borderline, and that she attempted suicide. So I, as the cousin, was trying to find out what happened since "she was doing much better as of recent."

A few days later, I messaged him again claiming that the girl ended up killing herself for real this time, with a flower vase that someone left. She "broke the vase and used the glass to slit her wrists while in the hospital." I also made a fake suicide note and in it, it blames this guy I was cat fishing for her killing herself. I think he said he was sorry and never messaged me again or some shit. Pretty funny.

How do you watch them from public cams?

Check out EarthCam, has a bunch of public cams anyone can watch.

you sound like a failure for spending that much time with a stranger online

This is great. Thank you. I'm probably going to get back to cat fishing people again because of this. I considered setting up fake dates and stuff with people I cat fished but wanted to be able to see their responses to no one showing up.

Good stuff user, best of luck

That's because you're fat and ugly in real life and hate yourself and blame it on how you where touch when younger

Attached: 1501855100539.jpg (682x1024, 201K)

No, you are a bad person for not posting screenshots of the entire thing in detail

No, that's you.
Not him, but I'm 6'2, 180 lbs, an 8/10, and I can squat 3pl8.
Why don't you go back to the basement now, huh?

I'm 6', ~160lbs, and have had women approach me and ask me out.

I'll try to see if I still have the fake suicide note. The whole chat log was really long and boring, with the exception of the few good parts.