Another Russian jet just got shot down over Syria. Looks like this one was shot down by rebels, not Turkey...

Another Russian jet just got shot down over Syria. Looks like this one was shot down by rebels, not Turkey, which is even more embarrassing. I knew Arabs sucked as fighting, but Russians are even worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWdRuadeM-s

Proofsters incoming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXCHPbaFW5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aviation_accidents_and_incidents_in_the_war_in_Afghanistan
realrussiatoday.com/2016/06/06/unidentified-warplane-crashed-near-aleppo/
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didn't fly so good

MANPAD? And I would think it would be a Syrian plane rather than a Russian one. But Russians fly really low, so idk. I'm not thoroughly convinced.

Was this part of the master flight plan they booked with the agency?

youtu.be/MXCHPbaFW5M

where is the video showing the stinger launch?

>derka derka jihadis can shoot down russian jets with shitty weapons and no training
>Putin actually thinks he can take on the west in a war

Didn't Russia state that the jet wasn't really one of their's?

you can do some amazing shit with an RPG

even in battlefield 4

forgot pic

Your tax dollars are paying to shoot down Russian aircraft.

Great jo- USA! USA! USA!

>"""""""russian""""""" jet
Sure.

tax dollars were recompensed when sold to al nusra.

>it totally wasn't Turkey guise, we swear

Yeah Turkey just happened to misplace some guided rocket launchers into the hands of "rebels".

If true we will learn of this through mainstream sources. I imagine the state dept would be fapping pretty hard. If not OP is a faggot

Sure bud

>sell arms to Al Nursa and have the Jews treat their wounded

Great system you guys have going on there.

It's a Syrian jet... Russia is hardly even using theirs in Syria anymore, the main part of their air campaign is over.

This is bullshit made up by that one syrian guy that hates Assad and lives in an apartment in Londonistan.

I am more interested in anything that shows a jet. Because up to now I don't see a jet in anything linked.

>sell

I'm sorry bud, *give

>he doesn't know we assist and give arms to people openly allied with al-Qaeda

What about Khattab?

friendly reminder that the only reason "'we"" won either of the world wars was because the russians relentlessly died on the eastern front.

russians die real good but can't do fuck else

Lol you think we dont do that?

lol how can you say that this or that guy sucks at fighting while your wimpy, neckbeard, autistic ass never got in a fight in it's sad, miserable, pathetic life.

>Do you think we don't do what you're saying we do?

What?

>Some thing burning
>Must be Russian plane

Are you the same retard who made that thread with shopped old pictures of the destroyed airbase?
Just immolate yourself already senpai

>Russians are even worse.

Are you fucking retarded?

Those fucking idiots were killed by Peshmerga.

>murican logic

>EEEEE ackbar inshallah akbar allah ackbar shallah ackbar allahackbar

gee and I thought its because their armies divisions slayed germanys and eventually shell shocked berlin with their b-4 203mm howitzers and stormed it with their shock troops.

When it comes to mudslims - just to be on the safe side - shoot first, ask questions later.

Ok Who's Ddos'ing the UA map

Durka lama jihad allahoa snackbar.

>Death ratio on eastern front
>Munitions and resources from US

Tell me more about how Russia single handedly won the war.
Tell me more about how Russia is a powerhouse.

Russia is a joke and has been for a long time.

>Won against Napoleon through sheer incompetence of the grand armee
>Destroyed so badly in WW1 they collapsed
>Slaughtered in WW2 until German incompetence and US Help prevailed
>Georgia
>Chechnya

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aviation_accidents_and_incidents_in_the_war_in_Afghanistan

Here's a list of US and other aircraft lost in Afghanistan alone.

What's your point exactly?

And here is Iraq.

There is injury that weakens and injury that strengthens.
Right now Russians are shouldering the burden, but
Americans who caused all this
Will pay.

it is true that they always has been incompetent, but they won ww2, when the allies disembarked in Normandy it was already too late and the red army was already in poland

Dont forget Afghanistan and the cold war

>shopped

>Death ratio on eastern front
Wermacht/Red Army soldier deaths ratio was 1/1.3
>Munitions and resources from US
Lend Lease to USSR accounted for 13% of their material. Trucks and locomotives primarily.

Dumb kangaroo abuser.

>Germany only fought the Soviets until 1944

They claimed to shoot down and capture 2 Russian pilots earlier today too. Later proven false. Im not believing this until someone confirms it.

nice trips senpai

Russia claims no plane shot down, probably a syrian jet, they're using antiques compared to Russia.

I admittedly know little about the workings of real world military tech. But aren't RPGs unguided? That's a hell of a shot to bring down a jet.

I'm not implying that, I know they fought in the balkans, italy and africa. But they didn't have that many men in those places.

Looks like a plane was shot down. Not sure if the source is reliable though.
realrussiatoday.com/2016/06/06/unidentified-warplane-crashed-near-aleppo/

>It's a Syrian jet... Russia is hardly even using theirs in Syria anymore, the main part of their air campaign is over.

Uhm, NO. Russia is still using heavy bombers in Syria. The rebels just videoed a Tu-95 bear flying in syria, dropping cluster bombs on those poor poor ISIS fellas.
russia drops from high altitudes way out of range of missiles, because of their GLONASS guided smart bombs. Syria has to drop them from low altitude because they don't have all the fancy-shmancy stuff on their Mig-21s and Mig-23s.

Time for an old copypasta.

1/3
>All of Russia's first-class aviation fuel was supplied by the USA. Their boots, most of the uniform material was as well. Plus rubber for the their tires, all their aluminum, fully 1/3 of their munitions, over 500,000 trucks which were all far better than any Russian produced during the war (about 200,000). Trucks which made the great advances made by the Soviets in later 1943 to 1945 possible. The Americans sent over huge amounts of personal supplies like razors and boots, this made it possible for the Soviets to focus on producing weaponry.
>Upgunned (76mm) Shermans were a big part of the Russian drive through the Balkans, where hundreds of them participated and had a measure of success. Aerocobras, P40s, C-47 and A-20's (18000+) all considerably assisted the Russian war effort. Almost all telephone communication was over american phones late in the war. The Russians produced 92 railway locomotives during the war. They got 2000 through lend-lease.
>The Americans also gave the Soviets enough food to feed their entire army for a year, which was important because the Germans took the Ukraine and the Don region, which were the main centers of food production in the country.

The only reason they made it that far was because of the Allies though.

The Ruskis were in shambles after stalins purges. They didnt have enough guns, vehicles, munitions or even fucking clothes to give their soldiers.

Not to mention Hitler was putting men in Africa.

Saying they won ww2 is just such an innaccurate statement, its much more nuanced than that.

>Well over half the luftwaffe was engaged in the west from 1942-45, and 75% of german aircraft casualties were against the Western Allies. Each U-boat cost 5 million marks to build. The Germans built over 1000. A panther tank cost 117 thousand marks. That means about 40,000 german tanks were not built so that the Germans could wage the war of the atlantic. Think 40,000 panthers might have made a difference on the eastern front? Each V2 rocket cost in labor and material, the same as 3.5 fighter planes. The germans launched over 3000 V2's. Do the math on that.
>The British and Americans deployed over 20,000 heavy bombers against the Germans, causing great destruction. The Russians never developed one.
>The Allies supplied 317,000 tons of explosive materials including 22 million shells that was over half of the total Soviet production of approximately 600,000 tons. Additionally the Allies supplied 103,000 tons of toluene, the primary ingredient of TNT. In addition to explosives and ammunition, 991 million miscellaneous shell cartridges were also provided to speed up the manufacturing of ammunition. In addition to military equipment, other commodities were sent which were essential to the war effort. These included 2.3 million tons of steel, 229,000 tons of aluminium, 2.6 million tons of petrol, 3.8 million tons of foodstuffs including tinned pork, sausages, butter, chocolate, egg powder and so on, 56,445 field telephones and 600,000km of telephone wire. The Soviet Union also received 15 million pairs of army boots. Lend-lease aircraft amounted to 18% of all aircraft in the Soviet air forces, 20% of all bombers and 16% of all fighters and 29% of all naval aircraft.

>There were also 10,000 heavy caliber anti-aircraft guns defending the reich. Do you think those would have shored up German defenses in the east?
>What would have happened if Rommel's Africa corps and the 30+ german divisions in France would have been in the don bend in the fall of 1942 protecting Stalingrad, instead of waiting for the British and Americans to land? What would have happened if the 400,000 good troops station in Norway could have helped Army Group North capture Leningrad? What would have happened if the 30+ divisions fighting in Italy and the Balkans for the Germans could have been freed to fight against the Russians in the south? What would have happed if in 1944, the german armies trying to hold the Allies out of France would have been sent to BelaRussia in prior to Bagraton? The Germans were never really able to muster much more than half their real strength against the Ruissias. They were fighting a technological war against the brits and americans that required a huge effort from a manufacturing standpoint to counter. Russians give the allies no credit for tying down so many German resources and destroying so many others (30% of total production in 1944) with their strategic bombing campaign.

>Wermacht/Red Army soldier deaths ratio was 1/1.3

actually is 1,65 if we only count combat deaths

They used a American javelin missle made in Isreal

The war was already over in 1943 after Kursk, the germans were routed and in retreat. We showed up in 1944 and nearly got blown off the beaches by Czech conscripts.
Sorry spielberg we don't believe your jewish trash movie.

I want to find/ make a language learning course

"Learn Arabic though terrorism"

seriously I think I am learning this language little by little watching this stuff

USA soldier supposedly killed in combat fighting ISIS. Another one bites the dust.

Try counties casualties, not just KIA.

this

what is the demonym for your people? virgins?

Russia's advance westward would not have been possible without lend lease. The eastern front would have stagnated after 43 and turned into another WW1 style meat grinder.

I am not sure what that movie has to do with the subject but I imagine you found it to be a compelling red herring.

A javelin is not meant for air targets, its a short-medium range missile meant to hit ground targets. it might be able to pop a hovering helicopter but not a fast moving jet

>Looks like this one was shot down by rebels
So, USA forces

>The eastern front would have stagnated after 43 and turned into another WW1 style meat grinder.

thats what the russians were hoping for, thats their style of war. Russian artillery was murderous to the germans.

Israel makes its own missiles, and a Javelin is not an anti-aircraft missile.

2.4 (only counting germans and soviet deaths, if we add the other axis countries would be closer to 2.0)

IT IS THE WILL OF THE FROG
WE MUST DO THIS
Terrorism involves
Religious terminology and quotations of the Quran and Hadith
Political and military terms
Minimal grammar -- it's pretty much the same relationships every time
The terms Muslims use for outsiders
Calligraphy
It is totally doable, this must become a project like the Syeia General

>Believing in SOHR
>2012+4

wew lads

most likely. The USA has provided Syrian Al-Qaeda with advanced TOW missiles, I would not be surprised if our nigger in the white house has given them FIM-92A's and advanced Hawks as well.

Just shows Russians are actually doing something in the middle east instead all the years USA 'fought' there

Russians are really really good at dying in wars so this isn't surprising

Yes Yes Yes
We make video series about this
-Lets start now with part 1- the essentials
--Allahu Akbar- God is Great
--Inshallah-- God wills it

Add your essentials!

The first thing you must remember when dealing with any news from a muslim is that they lie when the truth would do better. Your average filthy mosque monkey will run ten miles and climb a tree just to tell you a lie. If you understand their lack of truthfulness, you will see thru this stuff in a second. They have not downed a Russian jet yet, but to day for some reason they have figured it out. Only a short 9 months into the bombing they perfected a way to shoot one down.

Never believe the muslim until you have a second source for your information.

Well... we lost an F-117 stealth bomber in Yugoslavia. Shit happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
Yeah, real scary.

>no responses to this
Burgers rekt.

Amerifats are fun, you know you BTFO them good when they shut up and try to act as if they suddenly lost interest.