You have 10 seconds to prove you’re not an Amerimutt

You have 10 seconds to prove you’re not an Amerimutt

> my country doesn’t lose wars to a bunch of poor farmers with pitchforks as weapons

Attached: 8F8108B9-CC37-4224-A9C6-F06DAA004099.jpg (780x546, 98K)

I don't go to fast food places for breakfast

I'm not allowed to view Sup Forums anymore without getting arrested.

Attached: Hetaliaa.png (1360x771, 1.82M)

U still mad that America is the obvious sole super power? These threads don’t change facts or imperical data.

my country doesn't enter wars

Attached: 90B0F05C-BE1B-4AEA-A1CF-718EDD6E105B.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

Shh.. It makes Muhammad's people feel better about themselves. It's good for them

>I don't give faggots such a severe inferiority complex they create "you've got 10 seconds to prove you're not an amerimutt" threads.

Attached: 1520720776193m.jpg (766x1024, 83K)

I giggled when I heard about all the dead amercunts from 9/11

Alright Muhammad that's enough internet for today

i got thrown in jail for making a tweet that suggested the far right wasn't very extremist

Attached: vietcong.jpg (2048x1559, 112K)

As-salamu alaykum my brother

I guess you aren't French or Russian either

Still might be Aussie, though. They only lose to Emus

That's a strange thing to say to a 14 year old in his mom's basement.

My taxes are being wasted on not procuring anything new to our forces.

Attached: 1519921390699.jpg (480x448, 26K)

My country is being rapidly and uncontrollably inundated by hordes of third world welfare recipients who have no intention on assimilating or creating value. Fuck americunts

My country has never walked on the moon or invited an OS or a good image board, and most medical breakthroughs also don't come from my country.

I know what is km and what is kg, and i don't know what is mile or inch, are those are temperature measurement stuff?

America is only 6% of the world's population but invents over half of all the new medicine and things that are invented every year. Fuck America because it should be like the rest of the world.

Can't go a full hour before talking about the US, huh.

Someone's fucking jelly.

Attached: 1517616972650.jpg (800x559, 46K)

triggered samefag

Now go to another topic and complain about Trump.

tf does that even mean?

Wrong. Wouldn't invalidate the points made anyway.

Attached: 1511266515876.png (3532x1419, 221K)

It means people are so upset about where they live that they can't stop making shitty anti US threads.

I'm pretty sure most of this shit is legit troll farm propaganda at this point.

Attached: 1513636281550.jpg (1080x989, 339K)

Maybe. But then again, you're the one who's angry here.

I grew up learning to speak English in England

>I constantly talk about America

I'm not allowed to have cut my own steak

I’m facing criminal charges for criticizing at town council a highly religious Muslim neighborhood down the lane.

Muslims raped my entire family

Wrong again. I feel sorry for Europe right now. Only a matter of time before it hits the US.

I have an American military base in my country, but it’s not paid for by my government.

My country’s financial system is pegged to the US dollar, but we don’t use the dollar as our currency.

yeah i forgot to mention i was refering to the pic lel

Have you fucking been on Sup Forums since the new year? Barely an hour goes by without a new burger making the same anti British thread based on the same Breitbart news articles.

Although we have many American fast food restaurants in my country, they did not originate here.

I have been stabbed by a butter knife

My country’s pop culture is usually two to three years behind America in terms of trends.

>TFW the United States Army has aircraft carriers and F/A-22s

Attached: 1508728179382.png (206x218, 120K)

No, Sup Forums is a cancerous tumor.

Also don't assume it's a new burger, it very well could be someone pretending to be american to try to rile people up.

Lots of really silly anti american propaganda all around. We have lots of problems and we hate it, but we still have it better than most and most of us are good people.

Attached: 1518218534328.jpg (640x603, 94K)

Attached: redditfagoverhere.png (680x697, 295K)

Unlike American TV, only half of my cable channels are American cable channels.

My country’s ambassadors know English so they can speak at international summits.

I am obsessed with Americans

Attached: 1461713780897.gif (1000x700, 278K)

ITT: Triggered amerifatties

Attached: 4L_quK2nECw.png (914x1208, 131K)

my country has been to the moon

my country invented everything of note over the last 200 years

my country saved europoors during ww2

my country is the only superpower

Don't be mad your family was murdered by Muslims. They have such a lovely culture, remember?

You’re thinking of those English cunts, it’s all koosty up here in Scotland. Nice try though mutt, now go back to your orange president.

I think i get free healthcare but I actually pay 60% of my paycheck to the government and wait literally years to see a special doctor.

Many countries in europe are losing to sand nigger with zero weapons

>my country is sitting on top of america and remains neutral like a pussy in everything. My country gets bullied by Americans, but we are a safe haven proven through the 2008 financial crisis

sorry to break it to you, but norway is the only REAL superpower left in this world

Sorry

You're just upset you've considered a part of the UK.
Also, what kind of national animal is a unicorn. Gay.

Attached: 2QIRb3H.jpg (500x500, 19K)

kek

What kind of president is obese.

What kind of Prime minister is a women

What kind of human is a nigger

Norway GDP - 370 billion

USA GDP - 18.5 trillion

Trick question my friend.
Niggers are not human.

your contry wouldn't exist if the french didn't save your faggot ancestor asses

>implying almost every country hasn't required help from another