ITT: Sup Forums in 1986

ITT: Sup Forums in 1986

AOTY?

ONCE UPON A TIME
NOT SO LONG AGO
TOMMY USED TO WORK ON THE DOCKS

Can you believe that Pink Floyd is working on an album without Roger?

That new Judas Priest album...God, what a letdown. I can't believe they sold out to the spandex crowd.

Went to see Venom the other night and some retard was wearing a Ratt T-shirt. Man, did he get a reaction from the crowd.

I'm going to predict that this will the greatest year in music history. i don't think it can ever be topped. We have too many great things happening this year. Master of Puppets, Peace Sells But Who's Buying, Reign In Blood, Pleasure To Kill, Janet Jackson's Control, The Manhattan Transfer's Vocalese Live, Basia's new singles, The Bangles, Bananarama, Kaoru Akimoto, Anita Baker, Whitney Houston, and much more.

I don't think there can be an AOTY, there is too many masterpieces released this year.

Turbo Lover is still a great song

HOLY SHIT THIS ALBUM IS FUCKING GOD TIER BASED DAVE JUST SHIT ALL OVER THE ENTIRE METAL SCENE.
Priest peaked with Vengeance, Defenders was boring. Anthrax aren't there yet, but that song Gung-ho was pretty good. Lars and his pussy posse better throw together a phenomenal fucking album. Cliff should hit the road

FUCK. THIS. BAND.

DURAN DURAN ARE THIS GENERATION BEATLES, YOU FUCKING FAGS! PROVE ME WRONG!

You lads ready for the joint Aussie/Kiwi invasion?

I'm not feeling the new Maiden album either. It has sy*ths and shit on it.

How can some normie pop star drop these god tier masterpieces, one after the other?

Speaking of synths, anyone else excited for the new Roland D-50?

Holy Shit this is the best hip hop album of all time
AOTY

*blocks your path

He can't keep getting away with this. He even got Fripp involved.

Is punk dead, guys...? Guys?

Bob, man, it's time to talk retirement.

Most likely. I miss the punk days back in the '70s. Rock now is nothing but faggy tween crap like B*n J*vi.

>hip hop
>a serious genre

Are you serious I bet in 30 years it will be bigger than rock n roll

>bigger than rock
yeah right,
that'll be the day

most of this shit sounds like tv ad jingles lol

I like/recommend these

what magazine is that?

UNIONS BEEN ON STRIKE
HES DOWN ON HIS LUCK
ITS TOUGH