The four leaf clover looks better than the maple leaf

The four leaf clover looks better than the maple leaf

Prove me wrong.

>Protip: You can't

Kys ya manlet nerd

Four leaf clovers are Jew tricks to fool the Goyim into thinking they can harness Jew magic.

DELETE IRELAND!!!!!!!

I fucking hate all of the 'irish-americans' with their shitty clover shirts and fake flags. Honestly they ruined the clover for everyone.

Topkek, fruitloop

this desu

Definitely, even St Paddy's day is the worst holiday ever. The people who are Irish and celebrate it just so happen to be the dumbest people I know. I heard the South has lots of Irish ancestry and I guess that explains the white trash there as well

If they like Ireland so much, they should move there. I'm second gen as my father was born in Co. Clare. Even he says the US is better than that taxed shithole. The only thing he misses from Ireland is the community aspect of towns.

It was never meant for you Tyrone you just adopted it along with autistic traditions for also for no apparent reason such as eating cabbage and pinching people who don't wear green, thank god American school shootings are a thing. I couldn't bear to live in a world with more autists like you.

That's an ugly maple leaf and no maple leaf in real life looks like that

>clover

The clover leaves look like ballsacks

The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined
The maple leaf forever
:)

help me real quick, i saw a webm with something about canada here
and it had a lady naked and people were gropping here and some green hand shows up and gropes her too, i forgot to save and i cant find it anymore

I never heard of it before

Hard to believe, I thought it was a normal occurrence in Cancuck land.

it was posted not long ago, maybe it was a shitposter (aus)
but i cant seem to find it anymore!
I need it for reasons

The maple leave has a more masculine presence with the sharp geometric lines.

The shamrock is more curvaceous and feminine.

I prefer the Leaf, except when drinking green beer

Put it on your flag then we can talk. Until you do you are pleb tier with all the other tri coloured flags.

The clover looks droopy and pathetic, like OP's flaccid cock. The fucking leaf is sharp, crisp and pleasant to the eye.

>with all the other Tri colour flags
>has red and white and dint have the thought process to put another colour to coordinate with it
>let's put a leaf there
Right.

Yes, it is obviously better, and you potato-niggers had the intelligence to not put it on your flag either, so you have the maplefaggots beat there too.

Boy, nothing like watching the also-rans of Western civilization duke it out over whose plant is less faggy.

Oh I'm not arguing which is better I'm just calling out autists on their autism is all which seems to be Canadians and Americans, no surprise there.

Basically this

>using term kys
Fuck off underage b&

FOUND IT HAHA