Alcohol is the best substance known to man. It’s better than any drug you faggots can name up

Alcohol is the best substance known to man. It’s better than any drug you faggots can name up.

Attached: 5DB45778-6B8C-45F8-991B-9BD4C345B96A.jpg (426x800, 54K)

truer words have never been spoken.

dmt, shrooms, lsd, weed. alcohol sucks.

amen

Attached: mwbw-bukowski.jpg (852x1200, 198K)

Well at least someone agrees haha

Attached: 8E0CE4BB-04E2-4FF2-8B30-AED69CD6A1C1.jpg (576x1024, 93K)

Well at least someone agrees

Attached: 92235777-73BA-465E-BBA3-1EEF3366E477.jpg (532x548, 85K)

>cannabis
>smoke up
>all in the moment
>forget about everything for a couple hours
>fall back to reality feeling at peace
>come to accept reality
>no hangover

Smack

Weeds lame though

MDMA

I agree I just wish it didn't turn me into an retard asshole when I drink alot, that's why I don't drink straight up hard liquor too often cause I get stupid black out drunk and turn into a piece of shit idiot. The hangovers suck too. But nothing beats drinking alcohol and eating shit food like wings, burgers, pizza while watching a good movie.

Attached: 06B67023-1BBE-4826-954B-749FCBD8FA3E.jpg (960x1280, 275K)

I join you on that! Barcardy gold atm! Best thing thays leagel in the us of a right now. Of i was in an alternative state ide vote marijawana. But its ilegal in my state of south carolina. Damn bible belt.

Attached: tumblr_mvnvmrUx791s6l9jmo1_500.jpg (500x667, 71K)

>cannabis
>smoke up
>feel ok
>wait a sec
>massive anxiety
>panic attack
>super paranoid
>feel like going to die
>feel like world is ending
>all my troubles go through my mind
>no hangover

Give me a dub and ill post a full spread of my wifes vag and i mean full spread in props to alchole! Yay to drunk spelling

How’s that better than alcohol?

Gona give some tits for insentive. Lile i said drunk spelling

Sry drunk and foegot tita

Attached: received_1987046387989802.jpg (960x540, 76K)

Lmao. Who’s drunk as fuck right now?

Attached: C65CCEE8-D4C7-4149-A08C-3E097DFBC896.jpg (546x461, 86K)

I!

True

Attached: WBJw6HZ.jpg (900x1200, 347K)

That's exactly the point I was trying to make, that's exactly what happens to me and alot of people when they smoke weed. That's why I like drinking.

Quads tho ill poat a pic in a penis pump. Gl!

>op is the only poster in the thread

Drunken fun in a roulett. ? Tho what if i get the dubs or quads? Per rules does it cou t as dubs or quads?

>massive anxiety

must suck being a little bitch

Well as usual some one doesnt work with all mayerals open to them. Also im not op!

>13 posters
Not likely fag

>says the pot smoker

Those are some fresh washed og tots lol

Come on ppl roll. Vag or pumped cock dubs or quads. Its an easy roll. Its a great spread vag!

me to bro but once you get over the anxiety its really quite alright.

Anxiety to boot. As i see it. Irl! Make everyone else fwel awakward and your the only one that feelz normal rofl!!!!!

Im just waiting for the stores to open so i can pick and choose the strains i want to buy. Sativa causes anxiety everytime but indica doesnt always, its like a gamble with indica

I use to be a heavy drinker until I realized it's fucking boring and just makes you feel like shit all the time.
Use to get beer every night if I had cash I got jage blue label Smirnoff or kraken sometimes all 3. But it's a gross drug that we highlight too much.
What we need is people doing heroin pain pills meth Adderall and coke so we actually get shit accomplished.
(Also use to be a pot head but it fucks with me anymore so I quit.)
Pot and alcohol allow lazy people to be lazier. And I want more out of life so I said fuck my 2 favorite drugs
This doesn't apply to everyone. Just my experience

Oooooooooooooo close but trips are.in between sry ppl

There are drugs that are more fun, but I agree. Alcohol has been my true love for the majority of my life. Old Al will never leave and I like that

Thats why i get faced everg other day

Nobody was rolling for your shit dumbass.

Pot is for fucking faggots! Booze is where it’s at

Attached: 1447823E-4065-45F0-A9C2-FB6A08C654B3.gif (275x206, 1.66M)

Well fuck you bitch

What else you got to do here bitch ass. What is any one on 4 chan for. I mean shit!

As a man who's had every single drug known to man including your mom's snatch I disagree marijuana is the best

Xtc the best. Be patting yourself on the head or standing in the rain cheesing at nothing

I drink too much beer everyday but I also enjoy many other substances. Prefer psychedelics if I'm going to do drugs but will smoke weed every now and then.

Ecstasy?

Attached: 1485365549740.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

people who get anxiety and freak out from smoking weed are the same people who get depressed and emotional like a woman when they drink. if benign shit like weed gives you anxiety then you're a bitch it's that simple

Truth. Funny I can eat all the lsd and shrooms I want but a few tokes and I'm afraid my life is over

It sounds like you have a drinking problem my friend. May I take you to an AA meeting? Just to listen.. You don't have to share if yoou don't want.

One day at a time Sup Forumsrother.

Lets recite that fucking prayer then haha

>pot smoker calling someone else a bitch

why do you have to get the hangover? just don't sober up.
I'm sure you never sober up from your weed.

did the mean pot smokers bully you at school?

God...Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

weed is better but gayer
I'd kick your ass FAGGOT

Yes.

Fuck AA. Preachy losers who have to turn to a higher power because they can’t live in this futile, meaningless existence lol

Attached: EA43B4FD-19AB-42F0-988A-E823BAA72AE6.jpg (1280x1707, 351K)

i only have a drinking problem when i run out of booze

Weed makes me anxious as fuck how do you even enjoy this shit

Fuck yeah.
>they say I've got a drinking problem, but I've got no problem drinking at all
Same.

Yup

Attached: 265143176244.png (884x903, 480K)

i have severe depression (not the snowflake like, but the icd 32.2 one). weed actually makes me move my goddamn arse and have some fun.
booze is just fucking up the liver and makes me like being more introvert and complaining that the good old days are gone and that my life sucks etc.
tbh i think drunk people are cunts most of the time. but they think they funny af.
nah im done with this stuff. its kinda gay in the long run. and the addiction most people have without accepting it is another story
even morphine and stuff like that is better for having a chill.

I've never fucked a girl sober
just too shy
I love alcohol

What a faggot

Where you from?

ger

u r fgt also

Germany? That explains a lot

This is true, 100%. The availability makes it even better. But that's not to say I hate other drugs. I smoke bud almost on the daily. Getting crossfaded is also pretty great.