Dubs decides what I send my mom. No images just text

Dubs decides what I send my mom. No images just text.

Attached: mom text for b.png (243x431, 58K)

"can I bend you over?"

Hey mom, I love you... just wanted to tell you that I’ve decided to murder a child. I fucked her cute little mouth, then stabbed her. I’m sorry, okay? She wouldn’t stop fucking crying when I abducted her

ayeee

Hahaha fuck. Op deliver XD

send this

Let me fuck your face

Attached: 1520073406176.png (960x749, 670K)

Hey, i've been thinking about you a lot lately... It's so weird but you get me so hard, and no i didn't mean to send this text to anyone else, what are you gonna do?

Deliver OP

> lemme suck ur tiddies and put my peepee in your vagina

OP got a lot of work to do

Can you bring me some chicken tendies?

send her a picture of your dick

Mom, I have a huge panty fetish. Ive been smelling and wearing yours for years. Sorry.

Attached: A470D314-36B7-47FF-AD54-B81439C44A7A.jpg (317x267, 31K)

checked

Send "accidental " butthole pic

Send her your dad's severed scrotum

This

Do dis

This one

Do it fag

Do it

Tendies tendies I shall have! Or mummy shall face my poopy wrath!

Kek

Sorry it took so long guys. I was busy with something. I'm a man of my word

Attached: mom text for b 2.png (243x431, 96K)

Shoulda posted the first one and waited for a reply but eh. Good job OP

fake

Not fake. She hasn't responded yet, so I'm kinda worried. Idk if this was worth it

now turn off your phone and don't come home for a day

I don't live at home, but I'll turn my phone off for 3 days if someone rolls trips.

Like these?

roll

Attached: 1513839980009.jpg (894x894, 368K)

just lie that some idiot took your phone

Easy trips

id kill for some trips right now

cant wait for you to come home, Richard is warming

My suggestion made it :')

Le epic (t)roll

Not before you post her reply

I would post her reply, but she isn't saying anything at all... I was expecting her to just laugh it off maybe, but this is kinda freaking me out

Mom I've fanitized for a long time and I just gotta get this off my chest.... I want to have sex with you.. I know it's weird but just hear me out.

better scrap your data soon

closing thread now this was a bad idea

Mom I've been thinking about this for a while; I want a little sibling, so go upstairs lay on your bed and wait for me.

Faggot

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on.
But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by Sup Forums. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

Roll

Attached: CIN.png (246x205, 5K)

Reroll

8==D~

Gtfo meme cunt newfag

Reply or I’ll fucking kill you bitch!

rull