#MakeAfricaGreatAgain

As a black man, I think we need to emigrate back to the motherland and make our own destiny.

We need to cast off the shackles of these crackers and manifest our destiny for a great united African Empire!

#ComeHomeBlackMan
#FuckWhitey

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/biography/Harkhuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder that Ghana offers 'right of abode' citizenship to all African diaspora

I have african ancestry and would love to go back if whites would stop neocolonialism

Could this get trending like it did with #istandwithhatespeech.

Nah brother, our cousins in the motherland are really sticking it to the white devil in South Africa.

We should go and join in the fight!

Fuck North America.

#MAKE.AFRICA.GREAT.AGAIN:

Well have flying pyramids and magical powers again in no time, and then you white devils will be sorry!

It's real!

Funnily enough, American blacks would have a much better life in some parts of Africa.

America is literally a shithole.

Uh... no.
America was built almost entirely on the profits of slavery.
Thus America and its great culture belongs to the Black man.

This.... Is the sweetest thing ever
Plz let it happen

>the invention of a product is credited to the factory worker who assembles it.

>America is literally a shithole.

It's the white man keeping us down.

The only reason places like Detroit and south Chicago are such bad places is because of white supremacy.

Why should we allow ourselves to continue to be exploited and kept down by the white devil?

We belong in Africa.

We need to demand reparations in the form of plane tickets and land in Africa!

Uncle Tom ass nigga

>manifest destiny

Still copying white accomplishments huh?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

lol, just gas all niggers you see and let whites to reclaim da clay...it'll be fairly civilized in a couple of years

How does it feel to know that when we were running around with empires and guns you were running around with sticks.

Protip: you sold us the slaves, and even called them a vital part of your economy.

>built on profits of slavery
>entire economy of the South collapsed

Hmmm, yeah, no. Slaves played a big part in agricultural profits, but that was washed away pretty quick when shit hit the fan.

try again.

Ayooo fuck dat shit nigga

>America's wealth was built on slavery!
>Ignores the fact the the wealthiest, most successful part of the US was the non-slave using part

Can you imagine if we had literally 0 niggers? Fuck, would be so much better................

But they say its just memes

china is already colonizing africa, my opposite. In 5-10 years it will be a chinese colony unless you fight and cause a civil war and throw chinese people back

>literally WE WUZ KANGS N SHIEEET
How does it feel to know that the Egyptians considered you to be monkeys.

>Ay yo where you niggas get water at
>you aint got no KFC, the fuck we s'posed to eat 'round here?
>is that baby over there dead? Hell naw where's the airport

South Africa:
1st world country
Strong economy
Growing Black population
Whitey being oppressed and pushed out

Sounds like a goddamn paradise! Finally a place where blacks can spread their knowledge and culture! Soon when the oppressive whites are kicked out, South Africa will be looked up in envy by the rest of the world!
#Retake Africa
#ComeHomeBlackMan

>economy of the south represents the entire country
Holy shit you are retarded.

Africa uses slavery. Why aren't they doing well? Oh yea, cuz it's filled with niggers.

how bout spreading this and preaching on twitter and social media,

fuck you, we don't want them either

Are you retarded? They drove out white farmers and lost 80% of thier agricultural production I'm hoping this is a troll

>How does it feel to know that the Egyptians considered you to be monkeys.

You racist crackers don't know shit.

Black Africans invented Egyptian civilization and all civilization actually.

And we're gonna take it back!

From the Med to the Cape, Africa is Black Clay!

>MakeAfricaGreatAgain

I hope this works.
So many niggers would be pissed getting off the bus ride to some shotty SA town.

you deserve death, nigger.

Biggest mistake in american history was when Lincoln couldn't afford the costs of sending them back even though he wanted to. Fuck if only the economy wasn't in shambles after the war this country would be a eutopia.

Site a legislate source Jamal?

We're comin for our ancestral homeland, sandnigger.

Egypt was called Kemet, the BLACK land!

Because of all the BLACK people!

Legitimate* fucking auto correct I hate using not using a pc for Sup Forums but anyway

biggest mistake in history was giviing them freedom you cuckold. The only thing niggers deserve more than death is a life of cruel servitude.

user, if you don't know he's b8ing then you should take a good long look at how you view posts here.

if you want to take care of them like children the rest of your life sure keepem as property. Rather send them back to their shithole country and let them kill each other and destroy everything there.

Reminds me of how a few thousand blacks moved to Haiti on the white man's dollar back in the early 1800s and nearly every single one of them ended up coming back to the American south within the year.

Yes, South Africa would be a good place to start.

But we are 40 million, so we would have to spread around a little.

I think we should go to Egypt and take back our homeland!

>not wanting to make niggers lives as terrible as humanly possible

pretty sure we got a cuckold here, boys.

Pretty sure sending them back to africa is making them live as terribly as possible user. Unless you think anybody there is actually happy.

there is nothing wrong with enslaving niggers

Picking cotton so that the 1% of America that owned slaves could increase their profit margins isn't profiting America. It ensured that some southerns couldn't find jobs, and would be less likely to industrialize do to the excess in manpower. Plantation owner's should have hired whites to pick the cotton, rather than buying slaves from jewish ships.

why wouldn't a nigger be happy in africa? all a nigger needs to be happy is freedom. Why do you think we spend so much keeping them enslaved on the welfare plantation? If you don't want to brutally whip niggers and rape their women in front of them you are a cuck.

> neocolonialism

I think you should worry about the Chinese more.

thanks for contributing nigger

I'm making the ultimate we-wuz-btfo collection, and was looking for more nubian representation in egyptian art

This is not bait.

I'm serious as a cracker cop shooting an innocent black child.

#EndWhiteViolence

#AfricaHereWeCome

>Site a legislate source Jamal?

Look at this ancient art depicting an Egyptian black!

Africa belongs to us.

Fuck you whitey, we gonna take back our homeland

prepare your anus

Yes please go to africa black man, superpower by 2025

>enslaved on the welfare plantation?

This. All of Amerikkka is a plantation.

This is why we need to claim our own destiny and make Africa great again!

Only Uncle Tom House Niggas wanna stay and be treated like shit by evil privileged white devils.

We need a bigger picture. For nigger buttblast.

You can go back, I'm staying. I actually feel blessed to be in America and white people are fine.

You should go back though

I'm a historian specializing in the Ancient Mediterranean.
If the Egyptian's civilization was black then explain to me why it was that when the Egyptian explorer Harkhuf, while serving under the Pharaoh Pepi II Neferkare, became the first Egyptian to explore past the third cataract of the Nile in modern day Sudan he excitedly returned to report his discovery of "black men" south of Egypt.
Something so phenomenally new to the Egyptians that they made a point of distinguishing themselves from the "black men"

It's called "Black Land" because its land is literally black (in contrast with the yellow saharan dessert), you stupid fucking nigger

As you can see here, ancient blacklanders were clearly black

working on it, current export at 93mb, so maybe it'll need to be fragmented, but soon anyway

britannica.com/biography/Harkhuf

Here's my sauce.
Because I'm classy as fuck like that

If we stop posting to all b8 Sup Forums would be a dead board

try again, nigger

white lies

All you crackers make shit up to discount our status as Lords of the Black Land

Uncle Tom

As a black man I'm glad my ancestors were slaves so I wouldnt have to live in the shit hole that is africa.

I'm not baiting.

You white devils should support our return to Africa since you hate us so much

>try again, nigger

We were the Kings of Kemet

>that saturation

>We were the Kings of Kemet
no, you were slaves of kemet

You know why this doesn't work

>Aren't you black folk

Fucking idiot. You just outed yourself as being a white person by referring to blacks as an outside group.

Lies

But don't worry Ahmed, we're gonna come and take back our homeland

Point of order then
From a purely logical stand point.

You believe the point I have just made to be "mere lies"
However, you must either concede that the point you believe is, in that scenario, equally as likely to be mere lies as well and suspend judgement
or
require yourself as you have demonstrated a clear bias against one side of the discussion

I'll be waiting for your response.

#MakeAfricaGreatAgain
>MAGA

trips ftw

Based uncle tom

Meant recuse*

>saturated egyptian art, again
fuck off nigger

and actually, I was mistaken in my last post, you're a west african nigger, you're not even fit to be an egyptian slave

No, you nogs can't have both. You can either go back to Africa, or yoy can stay here and white America can go make Africa what it should have been for centuries.

But make up your minds, ffs.

Yes its very true.

America is awful. All blacks should leave at once. In fact, they should go to Canada. It has free healthcare and their PM will surely give you citizenship because he's a cuck.

I both suspend judgement and admit to clear bias.

But I don't trust you 'educated' white devils because you only lie.

You make history fit your own interests.

I feel that my people were kings of Africa, and that the white devil is the source of all our problems.

I bet you think the Jews are the source of all yours.

Well, blacks were the original Jews too.

We're gonna take back our power and teach the true history of the world.

Not the whitewashed history.

How can you teach "true" History if you approach History with a blatant and persistent Bias?

>How can you teach "true" History if you approach History with a blatant and persistent Bias?

Because history is not 'facts'

It is the feeling I have when I remember my past lives.

History is written by the winner, so it's all lies.

I have memories of being a king in a past life, so therefore black people once ruled all of africa

pic were your kings, and they are the ones that sold you into slavery, because that's all you're good for

>I have memories of being a king in a past life, so therefore black people once ruled all of africa

nigga you're trolling

>History is written by the winner

I'd like to point out the irony of this quote
as it is a derivation of a quote by Napoleon Bonaparte.
Who lost.

Yes, please go back to Africa.

Hell no you uncle tom nigga. That's exactly what these white devil faggots want you to do. That's how they win and we lose. We're stayin in north america forever

>America was built almost entirely on the profits of slavery

That's a weird way of saying "Native Americans", whose land the blacks kindly stole from them after they ousted the land from the Whites down in Haiti and Jamaica.

You're the uncle tom if you think that living in a white supremacist country benefits us as the black race

The only way to gain power is to manifest our destiny in the motherland

>agricultural profits
The south was literally the most insignificant and poorest region of the United States which is why they weren't capable seceding from the union and being their own nation.

>The only way to gain power is to manifest our destiny in the motherland

that's what would make the white man happier than anything. And that's the last thing any self respecting brotha would want

>that's what would make the white man happier than anything. And that's the last thing any self respecting brotha would want

Hell no. The white devil loves making us kill each other and live in squalor.

He is the source of all our problems, therefore we need to go where there are no white people.

Why do you want to live around people who hate you, anyway?

listen you pig skinned honky cracka, I aint going no where. you try to remove me you die

We can't win against them, brother.

We need to go home.

Home to mother Africa.

There is no place in the white mans world for proud black men like us

Where are you going? North africa is arab now. South africa is chinese. If you dont want to work as a slave, stay where you are and save time.

>africa
>shithole

Some places of africa are less of a shithole than anywhere in america

They are doing well now, since the chinese take over.

I dont think you know how the situation actually is. The yellows literally cucked half of africa.

>Where are you going?

South Africa is a good start.

I have a friend in the EFF there and he said that any black american that wants to come and live in a Black controlled 1st world nation can come.

South Africa is like the opposite of the US.

Black people are privileged there, and I want to know what that feels like.

Do it.

Egypt was black? I didn't know the pyramids were mud and sticks.

>Black controlled
>1st world

My race built many pyramids

>Black-controlled first world nation.

This doesn't exist. Also-

This is a catch 22. Any first world nation that blacks get control of instantly become seventh-world.