Can someone tell me what happen to her? What was the cause of her death? I know she died...

Can someone tell me what happen to her? What was the cause of her death? I know she died, "Too Soon" but what happen to her?
Suicide or what?

Attached: ad27b04a-f7a3-4349-8608-ffa39ff7ec4a.jpg (590x396, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zA8iHAMe-Bw
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you even bring this up?
too soon

too soon

my older brother was on Sup Forums I guess jerking to it before he realized she was dead and shit

Too soon user

she is not dead in the photo. the "act like she's dead" is part of the meme.

It is the posting of her picture that is too soon user.

Too soon.

Too soon, means too soon asshole. If you don't know what happened, and see people saying no, too soon, then it's probably a good idea to not fucking ask, and not bring it up. Fucking newfags

Sorry, I didn't mean to be nasty, but it's just a very touchy subject, and I can't stand that people would be so shallow as to keep posting this around here. Just really sad.

Well my day is ruined now, thanks OP

youre too late user we cant talk about this anymore we already said too much

Who's that?

too soon op

Fuck you OP you have no respect for victims of tragedy. What kind of subhuman piece of shit are you? Way too soon.

Leave it alone, would you please?
Just... don't.

Yeah what the fuck OP

If you speak spanish here goes:

youtube.com/watch?v=zA8iHAMe-Bw

Perfection girl joined ISIS after Moot spurned her. we assume the creator of Sup Forums, Moot, has sexual appetites beyond those of mortal men. shortly after she joined ISIS they sent photos of her corpse to her folks. it is too soon to guess what happened to her, and too soon to speculate about Moot's sexual appetites

Geez man, too soon

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

She made crystals. Too soon.

dude cant you just let her be

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.
The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around.
As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.
But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay. You know its SAD BUT TRUE!!!!"

Way too motherfucking soon.

Fuck off asshole. What part of "too soon" do you not understand

she appears to be showing signs of rigor mortis. look at the pupils and stiff limbs. this girl is dead

Too soon/not soon enough. B/ros we're losing sight of why we're here. Who has wins of that bitch?