User, have been cheated on? what's your story?

user, have been cheated on? what's your story?

Attached: vwmpn.jpg (412x351, 20K)

No.

> 20 years.
> incapable of doing that.
> am lucky Alpackr

so my gf of 9 months cheated on me

around the 9 month period something felt majorly weird. my gf began to be more distant; not the distant i need space but distant that im not interested.

she texted me less and less, more excuses to not hang out, the long convos werent there, kisses and hugs felt forced, didnt wanna have sex as much.

one day i caught a guy coming out of her place. she fessed up and told me she never loved me... so yeah..

Fuck women. Never had them in my life, never will.

Except the females in my family :)

Hey dubs guy, not op here.

Start an okcupid profile but don’t pay a cent.
Practice writing skills along the way building a fucking massive and well endowed truthful but enlightened profile, it’s ok to buff some of the blemishes you can actually work on

Not op btw.
> go fish

Not that I'm aware of, but I wouldn't be surprised if every woman I've been with was sucking someone else's dick on the side. They're all soulless snakes.

>have gf in high school
>chubby girl 7/10
>date her for a little over a month
>start seeing her mention some guy on Facebook
>ask her who he is
>just a friend apparently
>she gets mad at me
>my autistic friend messages this “friend” if she still likes me
>says: “she’s dating me, wtf?”
>Break up with her shortly after
Ate the chocolate I was gonna give her shortly after
>moral of the story: whoever said chubby girls don’t cheat and are loyal, is a fucking liar!

I was being cheated on by my ex. I didn't know that the whole time he was talking with not one of his exes but a few trying to get back with them.
I didn't feel bad for having messed around after that lol but he never knew .

Not all, I can vouch for her because she is an angel. It’s fucking ridiculous how long we’ve been together now. It puts a lot of clout on general interactions if people know that. Most of my friends don’t know until they are confronted with a calamity of a relationship, which has, unfortunately happened. Wooooh.

Not op here. This is Pedro II

My wife cheated on me after 4 years of marriage, she said it was because I wasn't paying attention to her for the last year and it's true because I was busy with a fucking restaurant that I just started.
I was so angry I slap her in the face (first time I've ever hit a woman) And left, rented a hotel and at the next morning I went home and threw all her clothing and shit outside, called her an uber and kick her out.
That was 2 years ago and I'm still single, now I mostly pay for sex.

Hey op.

Hang in there pal.

- Pedro II
Return of the Pedrofile

I once cheated on my loyal chubby girlfriend, felt absolutely horrible about it and confessed to it a few days later

Open is better than broken.

- Pedro II (NOT OP)

My story ended just last night, after weeks of depression paranoia and anxiety caused by her.
>be me, 5 years ago, age 17
>qt3.14 adds me on facebook and we get to chatting we click so well, and we speak about being together etc
>shes 3 years younger than me so i leave it at first.
>fast forward to 2015
>we get together, all is happy aside from her severe depression and anxiety from school problems
>shes difficult to be with but I power through because I love her
>reach july 2017, getting new and potentially very stressful job
>ask her for a break for just a month so I can settle in to job easier
>she accepts, not happy about it but she goes along with it
>Come off the break, she seems fine, relationship is better than ever from my point of view
>fast forward to mid february 2018
>shes distant with me, doesnt want to hang out, doesnt want to do anything
>valentines day, she tells me she would rather nap than see me
>im sad but I cope, see her the next day and ask her why shes off with me
>she tells me shes paranoid Im going to leave her again and she doesnt trust me.
>17th feb. She comes to my house and breaks up with me then and there.
>Last night
>I speak to her again to try and see where we went wrong
>turns out shes been seeing a guy from her work since the start of February.
We were only together for 2 and a half years, but I loved her like Ive never loved anyone else.
I honestly do not know what to do now.

Op here,
I didn't get cheated on, a woman would have to be interested in me for that

Kek

Kill them both and then An Hero.

And then kill them again in the Afterlife.

I've been cheated on and it really turns me off of relationships. I'm in one now but I get paranoid that I'm getting cheated on or will be and so on. It's kinda ruining my relationship. Any advice ?

No, but I was the other guy and wasn't told. And she was engaged.
In hindsight I should've noticed the ring but also, when you're 18 and she says she hates condoms and can't have kids so you should cum inside her as much as possible, you don't look closely at the situation.

>be 16
>smoke too much weed
>get with 18 yearold girl
>lost V card too
>cheats on me 2 weeks in
>dont find out till 4 months later
>her friend accidentally on purpose spills the beans that she fucked another guy in a club
>was only 16, didnt understand the world
>they try to cover it up
>trust machine broke'd
>break up n move on
>stop smoking so much weed

got with a 16 yearold virgin cutie after that, been happy for 3 years.

>long distance
>she becomes distant
>breaks things off
>find out a month later she's engaged

now that was shitty i have to admit

Attached: 1519185784098.png (489x276, 224K)

Same situation as you, except I've never been cheated on, just worried.
My temporary solution is not to date