Just took 6mg xannax. Anyone care to have a drug thread before I don't remember shit and blackout?

Just took 6mg xannax. Anyone care to have a drug thread before I don't remember shit and blackout?

Attached: UPJ00940.jpg (288x216, 13K)

you're fucked. prepare to feel comfy.

No thank you. Why don't you go sleep it off, fagsauce.

>inb4 hurr durr you have shit tolerance kiiiid.

Cuz I just downed them. Why sleep?

The fuck? I used to take 7mg to calm down. You must have zero tolerance. Fucking lightweight...

>Take 7mg one night
>Feeling good, get hungry decide to go to Krispy Kreme.
>Don't remember shit.
Apparently I stopped and bought beer and rode around drinking. Suddenly the next day my shitty Cavalier is dented and the Pistons we're fucked, chipped the head.
Yeah I'm pretty lightweight. No doubt

Anyone got any good Xan stories?

I miss drugs Every time someone talks about drugs :/

i smoked some meth last night

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 12K)

i took 2 30 mg roxies and 4 blue football 1.0 mgs, it was pretty W a V y

Attached: no this is a duck.png (300x250, 21K)

Op here, pills and meth are King around here. Cant go to the store without dealing with Hardcore methheads.

General Degeneracy Thread
100ug LSD here. I gotta take a dump but not really.

as much as i love the shit i hate the fucking comedown, i only had like a .25g bowl smoked all at once. so im pretty sure you can imagine the shittiness due to lack of saving a second dose

checkd

Why do you choose to do a drug that does nothing but make you black out and not experience anything? I mean I do that naturally on a regular basis. It's called going to sleep. Why do you want to be asleep but not asleep at the same time. I don't get it.

I hope you don't wake up.

if you cant understand now, you never will user

Attached: 1517098057970.jpg (3115x3115, 946K)

This is why I've never taken xanacks
Weed is superior to all these shit drugs

I always dread having to take a dump on acid because I feel like I'm just going to end up wiping shit all over the walls and get trapped in the bathroom. Crazy shit. Then I actually go and 5 minutes later I'm washing my hands making funny faces in the mirror. Then I go do some mo trippy shit.

They live meaningless lives and want to escape from it instead of making it their bitch.

>being proud of being this much of a bartard

Its hard to say but id rather be awake when i'm asleep.

First time having Shrimp. I think it'll be good for me.

or we enjoy the effects of psychoactive chemicals because life is too short to be a little bitch all the time

Attached: 1520796661529.jpg (800x800, 29K)

I get prescribed 1mg tabs of adivan for my anxiety.

I dont take them, they make me sick.

I have 5 bottles with 120 tabs in each.

How much are 1 of the bottles worth on the street.

I need money for crypto

1pLSD

Obviously I smoked a bowl after doing 6mg. Gotta get in relax mode.

*Ativan

RCs

the pills go for 1 to 2 dollars each, so thats at lleast 700 smackaroons right therw

I enjoy the effects they have on you too.

Attached: faggot.png (174x279, 37K)

kekek i only smoke cannabis carts. they arent too expensive either. i get mine 25/pop

Can't find them shits around here. ONE guy happened to have 3 when I was at my guys house buying took that shit like there was no tomorrow

6mg? 3 fucking bars?
jesus user, go to rehab, your life is in serious trouble.

I've never needed more than one full bar (2mg), and even I consider taking an entire bar at once a stepping stone to a problem

my problem is I have trouble going to sleep in general

To add, one time there was a box of calgon on the shelf in the bathroom and the chick on the box started working and blowing kisses at me. Now that I think back on it, I must have been tripping galactic thunderfuck to see something like that. At the time it was just kind of funny.

i tried to kill myself with 6 bars one time. i miss that day

Anyone have a line on actual barbituates? Not benzos?

I don't do Xanax often. No need for that. I think the acid I did in early years really fucked my tolerance.

thanks for proving my point even further. a laced 60mg roxy is what killed him, his xanax tolerance was sky high. but lemme guess, you think its easy to die from a xanax overdose, huh?

Attached: 6294812e9a0f9a164e7b281bee387e93.jpg (640x703, 78K)

>17 yo, birthday and spend it with a friend (Up until this point I've had 3-4 xan sessions, crushed and snorted)
>take the shit
>decide to go walking with my friend to a local CVS at 9 PM
>steal a 12 pack and put it in a bag (I just realized I dont even remember getting the bag either lol, maybe from trash can)
>walk out smoothly
>cop around the corner driving near us in the parking lot
>we freak out and decide to run away
>split and bolt but we end up getting caught
>Minor In Pos. of alcohol
The last time I did Xanax:
>Get fucked up during the day, dont remember much but I ended up quitting my job.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Balance yourself friends, we're all mortal. If you're going THAT route, dont be a pussy and go all the way. Im not a lawyer or a doctor so go fuck yourself and have a nice day.

Hell I heard they were laced with fentanyl. That false?

lol ur gonna need alot more than 6 bars to die from xanax

Just puffed a wood of some Alaskan thunderfuck, dropped 5 650ug magic squares right before the wood, I've got to sell some luxury firearms to some people in a hour and it's in the south so none the bitches I'm dealing with will be professional. I hope I don't kill any of them, I'm going through a rough emotional time. I like Sup Forums still

Attached: 1520752135346.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Nice quads of Truth.
Nothing good happens unless you stickn with like 4mg max, no alcohol. Anything more and you forget shit and act like a moron.

lol i hope ur using a vpn

How do you chip the head?

not even 4 pathetic, but fr I stopped xanxs bc I like remembering my good times

Attached: 1511724390225.jpg (750x1334, 171K)

The xanax was not laced, but one of his "friends" mackned gave him a 60mg roxy that contained 7x the lethal amount of fentanyl, then he told everyone on the bus that peep was sleeping while he died for the next 4 hours. also when peep asked mackned to get nick and mariah (mariah sold the fenny to mackned because he is a fucking dipshit) and mackned just let lil peep sleep without telling anyone anything

Can anyone tell me how to find a trustworthy heroin or other opiate dealer in Los Angeles?

Attached: 1517813988442.jpg (750x937, 81K)

I must've been revving that bitch way more than it could take. Gotta remember it was a shitty 04 cavalier. I do remember going full rage mode. But you drive through MB traffic right near the fucking beach on a weekend and don't pull your hair out, I'll kiss your ass.

The acute LD50 of alprazolam in rats is 331 to 2171 mg/kg

or a lot
you fucking autist

Damn. Fo real?

Where would i sell them at? I dont want to get busted and shit

i dont know user, try finding an old friend or something who fucks with benzos and get them to buy in bulk

Why are americans such druggies

600ug arms deal???

Offer, the government isn't real all my thoughts are being monitored and I'm still doing it, everything dies and is restarted. Nothing is real. Lol r u behind 7 proxies?

where the fuck are you from, australia? canada?

Craigslist

Niggas gonna fucking chop his arms off on the way and try to sell those. Hell forget about the guns.

I have an Adderall Addiction and it's not even related to fucking studying or ADD it's all for playing video games.

any hints on how i go about that?

>xanax
only niggers take those. trash tier drug imo. do coke like a real man instead of your kiddy candy.

The degeneracy here went off scale.

you should try video games on ecstacy but definitely dont make a habit out of it

why are you in this thread?

Dood. I found two 36mg (I think) conciertas. Cracked them open took the sponge out and ate the coating and medicine inside. I felt like I could've talked to God and been comfortable.

adderal is trash, just go all out and smoke some meth vro

Attached: 150910-haglage-nazi-meth-tease_muxbnz.jpg (1480x832, 168K)

Where to buy ecstasy , western PA here

where do you get exposed to people trying to push pills?

internet

y u bully

you ever done mdma? 10x better than wede

Uni. Or a pub w young people. With luck you'll find one or two people who will hit you up and lower your inventory

> buying 400 $ worth of chemicals and fucking up the extraction
i'd honestly just rather pay a nigger 100 $

Nope, not for me.
Somehow I really don't like the feeling.

drinkin vodka bout to search for my dads weed

Attached: og.jpg (546x411, 63K)

that would really suck. Idk why you would want that

Tripping pretty hard 100ug

I can tell you where I'm from, it's highschool kids.

Lakers beat Cleveland mane

Is me
Getting ready to leave when my buddy calls and tells me he's got a fucking qualude. Quawooooo!!!! right? It's my night

Op here

7mg not only have me a good time for a few hours, that shit lasted to about 8 in the morning. Apparently I kicked my ex gf into a van the next morning and vaguely remember.

I am willing to sell 4 bottles of 1mg Ativan.

120 tabs of Ativan in each. They are still sealed and how they would arrive from the pharmacy.

I will sell for crypto. ETH or BTC. $700

If interested i will post my wallet info and when you send funds, put in the info where you want it sent too and it will be done. No shit

No names involved.

Whats UNI?

university

Post wallet and private key I will send MUNEY

more.

Where do you live? Maybe we can work something out.

Private key lol. Ok jackass.

My offer stands for only those serious about it.

I will post my public receiving wallet address and just add on the info along with the coins the address and ill send them off tomorrow

Iowa

>Invested in Bitcoin early on
>Literally doesn't give a fuck if $700 worth of BC doesn't get him his Ativan.

Sweet.
What's up with the prescription drugs?

Is 6mg alot? I got prescribed 25mg of setralin or volotoft as it's called in the US going up to 50mg daily. Tried it for a few days but it made me feel dread and panic so I stopped.

I take it normally to curb my anxiety/panic attacks. Works like a charm every time, but I don't want to depend on xanax for that, so lately I've been sticking to pot brownies and I haven't felt anxious or had an attack for a solid 2 weeks now.

I still have 75g stored so I should be able to keep this up for a while.

Lysergi is awesome for home deliveries

Isn't a roxie a 30mg oxy so you wouldn't need to say 30mg roxie since all roxies are 30mg

You made cause it takes so much to get you high? 7mg would get me off 3.5 times. faggot.

poor you, never had a good time on xanax. It is tricky though. If you take too much you black out, if you take too little you feel nothing. The sweet spot is euphoric and calming. I get really talkative and productive while on it. Then I sleep like a baby that night and wake up feeling like a million bucks.