Recently found out my dad is cheating on my mom

recently found out my dad is cheating on my mom
they're getting a divorce soon, but i met the woman he's cheating on her with and she's actually fucking great. she has a daughter my age and we're already great friends, i stayed the night a couple days ago.
i'm extremely conflicted on what to do, because i'd happily accept them as my step mother and step sister, but at the same time i feel like i'm heavily betraying my mother.
what do

pic unrelated, obviously

Attached: ^8A7768820AAD1E0CA607EFB357415BF6DC1E4FF5522026ECC3^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg (164x164, 4K)

Fuck the step sister

Don't let them get married...that makes it weird when you fuck your stepsister. As long as the parents are just messing around, so are you

*and post pics

Your mom is probably a twat, that drove your dad into the arms and between the legs of another woman. Tell your mom to eat shit and move on with life.

just live with the step people, they're just as good as bio

Attached: 1503950307585.jpg (357x283, 12K)

seems accurate OP, your mom is a cunt, dad found better pussy

stepsexters are the best, almost as good as normal sister sex, go for it!

Attached: do it.gif (500x375, 572K)

OP here
I'm a straight gril, would not bang potential step sister
Frankly, I prefer the step family, they live in a small house in a grittier part of town but they're very down to earth. The girl and I walked around a skate park and talked for a few hours, it was the first time meeting her but we clicked very well.
I don't think I could betray my mom and live with them, though. My mom's a goddamn cunt sometimes but I love her ecks dee
Trying to be there for her as long as I can, but I do want to have a good relationship with the step family, and a good relationship with my dad.

you got fair points, also, tits or gtfo

checked

stop being a faggot and fuck that bitch...fuck that bitch HARD

Attached: far out maaaan.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

Support your dads choice to move on. But tell him to be honest with your mom!

Stay with your mom. She’s going to need you for a while. But tell her straight up that your not your dad and you won’t take shit for what he did.

OP here again
turns out my dad cheated on my mom because she wouldnt do anal. just dont know why he was analing another girl because i would always fill his needs when my mom wouldnt

thanks, problem resolved, will take your advice

Your mom.

Attached: verb5w456bw456.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Actual OP here
fucc you, cuck

>stop being a faggot
>fuck that bitch
Do you know the definition of the word faggot?

this person totally is not op

i am the real op

Yeah, I'd say that's definitely a good idea.
I've expected the divorce for awhile, and I've suspected he's been cheating for awhile. I really just don't want to burn my bridges with either of them, he did a really fucked up thing and I doubt I can forgive him, but I do not hate him, and I want a relationship with the step family. All in all, I'm just hoping once everything's resolved my mom will move on, as will my dad, and we all can at least tolerate each other.

Leave your parents’ shit between them. You should not get involved, and you should not feel like you’re choosing sides. Love them both and don’t feel guilty about liking the step family as well.

no im the real op I swear my dad gave me the best anal, not some stupid whore. tbh i cant beleive he would betray his own daughter and anal another girl. I deserve the best daddy dick!!!

get outta here, you goddamn scum

my dad had a daughter with his girlfriend before he married my mom. my half sister is awesome and so is her mom, but ive known them my entire life and our families have always been close.

you must be 18 to post on Sup Forums reported

the real real op here, my dad cheated on my mom because he found out she was fucking some black dude at work I cant belive how cruel this world is becoming. I might just end it all

quit lyin', i'm the real OP.

shut the fuck up how do u know shes not peoples parents dont just die when they move out u cuck

You are so gonna regret being nice about this because of the fatherhood betrayal. You’re gonna miss out and never recover.

Actual OP is amused. I appreciate this memery in my time of despair.

I'm 19, just a degenerate who lives with their parents still
Moving out soon, though

OP here
i licked my step sister's pussy and we are a couple now. I don't know how my father would react when i tell him about this relationship.
Any advice?

Attached: relationship.jpg (379x225, 10K)

This is the only post by actual OP
everything else is a lie.

Fuck and date her before he marries her Mother.

lol thanks i thought starting it would be funny

kinda the joke....if i said "STOP BEING A FAGGOT AND BE A FAGGOT!" its too blunt, humor is in the implication, do you understand humor?
or do you attribute neanderthal like intelligence to the interactions you have with.....no, that's probably a good idea...

Attached: spoopy cat.gif (312x320, 1.99M)

real shit though just be honest with ur mom and dont turn ur back on her

GTFO AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

THeres this neet invention called the Alpackr, it’s 3D printable and can stash your elbow screens between the gushy grinder guidance Of the mountainous plateau of the Alps.

Not op.

Attached: D3773D26-EA4D-4DA1-901D-C6E9A7DA9C78.jpg (4096x2048, 1.95M)

tits or gtfo then bitch

you need Jesus

welp

tits or gtfo, u know the rules

start fucking your mom

I concur
(Also not op)

Here for you son. Confess your sins.

Actual, legitimate OP here
I didn't expect actual advice for this, really just expected trash tier shitposts (which, is for the most part, what I got)
but I do appreciate the actual advice, I felt very guilty but that's beginning to go away a little bit. My mom says I'll be able to see the step family once she and my dad actually get divorced, so that is something to look forward to.

pic related, it represents my worries leaving my body.

Attached: birth2.png (583x462, 221K)

Your dad is an asshole. Do the good thing and expose him

I am a failed redditfag. I live here now.

> my wife is reaping in the karma tho, fuck me.

Oh yeah, he's already been exposed, that's a big part of why the divorce is happening now.

Focus on what you think will get you the maximum return on your life for the next 10 years.

DONT LISTEN TO THE FAGS, YOU DONT NEED JESUS, HE IS SWINE!
SATAN IS THE WAY!

Attached: horse+teeth.jpg (422x640, 48K)

Wind turbine technicians are in fucking high demand. Get a vocational qually and go for it. Job satisfaction is really high. Your stepfather might turn out to be a saucy beta so be careful who has the income ok?

A’s the Dutch would say; parden?

Agreed, user.

You should fuck the step sister. Rape her if you have to.

Of course you stay loyal to your mother, retard. Fuck the stepsister though and turn her against her own family.

This is terrible advice. Live with your dad and step family, your mom offers nothing but sentimental value.

I appreciate both families though. Stepsister is a good person too, really insightful and kind, I look forward to building a friendship and family dynamic with her. Bless your wicked soul, user.

Fuck your momm because she will be sad

well it sounds like you are a kid, so here is how it goes:
1) it's not about you
2) loyalty is stupid. you love them both. you don't have to choose sides
3) you probably don't get to decide who you live with, so just kick back and wait
4) talk to a professional - I'm sure your school has a counselor or something

people go through this every day. with a bit of help it will be managable.

OP Doesn't have to post tits. The entire point of tits or get out is that they come on saying that they're a woman for attention. OP never stayed that she was in fact, a straight female, until the point had merit to multiple anons suggestions of fucking her "potential" stepsister.

fuck off newfag u dont know SHIET

I know how to spell.

u can shuv ur spelling right up your uptight ass, right next to the stick thats in it lol xd

Fuck your step mom to avenge your mom

I'm 19 but I rely on my parents right now due to some complications.
I understand all of this, was just looking for some advice and potential reaffirmation of already known feelings. I appreciate the advice, though, user.

OP here
Wanna see my girl penis?

Actual OP here
post it, pussy.

I would cover for dad simply because your parents' relationship is basically fucked no matter what now. Just roll with the new family at this point.
Telling your mom won't do anyone any good.

Reaal op here. Fuck this people pretendig to be me jesus christ
Turns out my dad cheated on my mom because she caught him peeking me through the lock with his junk out in his hands

>she's actually fucking great
I mean either your dad hid the fact he was cheating until she was too invested in him or she knew. Maybe your mom has some issues that caused your dad to find someone else but it's not like they're saints already. I'm just saying don't be so quick to trust them. Like your dad demonstrated, you can live with someone all your life and still not know what they're capable of.

Attached: 1432491867375.jpg (123x125, 4K)

how did you know i am a spider?

Attached: spiderman desu.jpg (239x211, 12K)

Very good point, user, thank you.

All dubs are spider posters.

Yeah, I've been at the bad end of a betrayal and it's not good. I'm way less naive now.

Attached: 1362179894311.jpg (500x375, 26K)

You don't do anything, this is between your Dad and your Mother, their relationship formed before you even existed. My guess is she should have been a better wife. Just STFU and enjoy having 2 of every holiday now.

The relationship with your step family is independent of the one with your mother.

Attached: 1482134749621.gif (400x225, 725K)

>I’m a girl
Anyone that continues passed this is a fucking retard. Anyone that doesn’t understand why is a double-nigger with fetal alcohol syndrome fucking walking catfish in the street and screaming about his train.

Google: tits it GTFO and educate yourself on why we have it. Hint: no, it has nothing to do with seeing titties. We have an entire internet for that, and the bitch is probably fat and/or some generic mud blood abomination.

female op here
that wasn't a very nice thing to say, friend
take it back or I'll rip up the birthday invitation I made for you, and I put a lot of work into it. :(

date and fuck the daughter.

Attached: 1505002619307.jpg (920x960, 85K)

There's that "at least I can spell" moment again.