Who had/has the biggest dong in sports? Horses are not athletes

Who had/has the biggest dong in sports? Horses are not athletes

There is obviously no debate about the biggest vagina. But could the widest vagina handle the biggest dong?

Serge.

Keep in mind he is 6'10"

looks like his balls are swollen

Messi

flaccid wang size is meaningless

Life is so fucking unfair. His left ball is probably bigger than my flaccid penis.

t. dicklet

High testosterone, which a lot of athletes have naturally before they were even in college, usually gives you a big dick as well. Thank you mommy and daddy.

Blatantly false

That's his phone

Feel free to google Visanthe Shiancoe locker room. Or don't.

Not at all, just because you have high test doesn't mean you have a big dick but typically yes, that is the case.

Who has that pasta from the 2014 World Cup with that Ghanaian player who had his knob wrapped up in some sort of snake sleeve?

Charles Haley

>The reputation started with the penis—a fire hose of an organ that brought Haley more pride than any game-winning tackle. As he grew comfortable in the 49ers locker room, Haley would stroll up to an unsuspecting teammate, whip out his phallus, and repeatedly stroke it in his face. Players initially laughed it off. But Haley refused to stop.

>He would jerk off in the locker room, in the trainer’s room. He’d wrap his hand around his penis, turn toward a Joe Montana or John Taylor, and bellow, “You know you wanna suck this!” or “You only wish you had this, baby!”

>“Charles used to beat off in meetings while talking graphically about players’ wives,” says Michael Silver, who covered the 49ers for the Santa Rosa Press Democrat. “It got to the point of ejaculation.”

>Haley was socially awkward and unflinchingly vicious. He’d been prescribed medication to treat manic depression, but would take the pills one day, then skip them the next two or three. Haley once exposed himself to reporter Ann Killion of the San Jose Mercury News, a pathetic attempt at gender intimidation.

>He rarely passed up the opportunity to verbally pounce on a teammate’s shortcoming—an ugly child, a protruding mole, a lisp.

>Once in a team meeting, Haley came back from the bathroom, pulled down his shorts, wiped his ass, and threw his poopy toilet paper at 49ers linebacker coach John Marshall.

>-During another team meeting, Haley whispered to teammate Scott Case, “Scott, turn around, I gotta show you something… Scott, dammit, turn around! You need to see this!” When Case turned around, according to Pearlman, he “saw Haley’s erect penis stretched across the desk.”

absolute madman

>tfw only 6in
JUST

>walk into a room
>this guys says "hey, turn around, I gotta show you something"
>you turn to see what is it
>he is stroking that baby arm of his while pointing it at your face
wat do

>throwing poop
literally retarded monkey tier

>benis in face
>"hey whitey, suck it"
What do you do?

Would be funny if someone retaliated by mutilating his penis somehow

No

DO IT

Literally homosexual.

t. dicklet

False. He was not born in California

>to greeting a new teammate once with simply, “You’re from California? You must be a fucking faggot.” He also once berated Steve Young with the following tirade after a loss: “I could have fucking won that game in my sleep! You’re a motherfucking pussy faggot quarterback! A motherfucking pussy faggot quarterback with no balls!”

Haley couldn't handle my five inches even if he tried.

Just cause you are a low test beta doesn't make me any less wrong.

Tfw small penis and insecure

>tfw above average penis 7+ inches still into small penis humiliation

>A thread about dicks on Sup Forums
Why am I not surprised?

>in class right now
>read this thread
>trying to hide my smiling while someone is giving a boring guest lecture

Guys, please

you wish white boi

>he doesnt know about Bathmate

If I had to guess I'd say shaq

Shaq literally had to tape his dong to his leg to stop it from flopping around

>be canadian
>have a small asian penis
>become fascinated by BBC

I literally have one
I just don't know how to use properly I think. Feels weird.

I also have phimosis.
;_;

I also had phimosis, I cured it with careful stretching after finding out about it on google, If only I did not take 21 years to realize I could do hat

I got a 1cm increase in one week with the Bathmate, im pretty satisfied but want more of course

Are you erect when you use it?
When I tried to be at least semi hard but IDK if get all nervous and always Fuck up.
Wish I could take advantage of it. I'm OK with the length. It's girth that I want

I had phismosis. I said fuck it and got a circumcision at 20. All the people bitching about muh nerve endings are full of it. It feels the fucking same

Because your dick head wasn't constantly rubbing against your underwear for the first 20 years of your life. Come back when you are 40 and see if you feel the same way.

Well, there goes the thread. And I had some witty Milton Berl and Roddy McDowell references too.

>It got to the point of ejaculation

This nigga gay

Im using it flacid for a month and them trying it semi hard and then hard, I read somewhere thats the ideal approach for avoiding any peenor injury, seemed reasonable

I had 4.7 inches in length, 5.1 now (probably still not permanent increase) so Im accepting any kind of increase really

>tfw have decent sized penis (7x5)
>circumcision scar always gets red and inflamed and painful when masturbating
>get told it was either botched or way too tight
>can't even masturbate anymore even though permavirgin

That's bullshit but I'll believe it.

Bump

>mfw if i was in the NBA and had to share a locker next to him

i would stop showing up to my job and just retire early or go play over seas m8s

>“Charles was a great player,” says Dexter Carter, the former 49er running back. “But there’s only so much a man can tolerate.” Once he got going, the words flew from Haley’s mouth as if they were shot from a Browning .50-caliber machine gun. Anyone effeminate was a “faggot.” African-American players who became close with the coaching staff were “house niggers” and “Uncle Toms.” Whites were “honkies” and Hispanics “spics.” (A joke Haley told with particular brio: What do a Mexican and a hotel have in common? A mop.) Twice, his racial barbs resulted in fights with 49er teammate Jim Burt, a white defensive lineman who decked Haley both times.

What a nigger lol

I got erect from reading this

I thought this was all memeing but I checked his Wikipedia and while there is nothing about his dong or locker room antics it does say he was diagnosed as bipolar after he retired from football so I believe it.

>this post
>this flag
Checks out.

nope i have a big dick.

>americans can't stop dreaming about big strong black bulls penises
Color me surprise.

Testosterone kicks in at puberty, while penis size is genetic and set during fetal development.

>Maga
>Spreading falsehoods with no evidence
sounds about right

Why didn't anyone call him a faggot

>male hormones don't cause male pattern body developments

>Testosterone kicks in at puberty, while penis size is genetic and set during fetal development.
what do you think would happen if a boy were castrated before puberty? Testosterone doesn't make the dick grow alone, but no hormone or signal protein does that

apparently scottie pippen had a massive cock that made mj jealous. theres a famous story about how he wanted to fuck madonna but she was in love with pippens bbc and turned him down

I kind of assume Shannon Sharpe has a big one.

DDDIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEK

Reporter: Do you think LA will give your smaller guards trouble?

Kevin McHale: Smaller guards? You've obviously never seen DJ in the shower!