Why is the world so hard on poor people?

Iraqi Christian who grew up in Canada. My whole life I've gone to school surrounded by rich kids who reject me after they find out I'm poor. I don't fit in at my university. It's all rich kids who do rich kid stuff.
I was raised and grew up around racist rednecks. None of them went to Uni. I'm 19, skinny, good looking and have never had a girlfriend. I feel like they won't accept me because most of them come from well off families. Studying a STEM so I will be rich one day.

Is it just me or is this world cruel to those who have less?

It's gay, but it's reality. As a man you're judged on your ability to provide. Everything else is secondary. Now get back to studying you fucking dune coon.

You can go be poor somewhere else, shitskin

Can I finish my degree first? Software Engineering and Math.

Is that supposed to matter to me?

Well you told me to be poor somewhere else ya dyke.

Don't listen to the fedora-tipping LEAF.

We need more Christians in this country.

Fuck off Anglo imperialist, you couldn't assimilate us by forcing Protestantism on us and you won't assimilate us by forcing muds upon us

>Studying a STEM so I will be rich one day
sick meme, m8

you seem pretty annoying senpai

Fuck you little cry baby bitch. You just hate white people.

Your not the only one who has a hard life faggot.

if you really are a Christian you would know

John 15:19

If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

I got in on the fitness/obesity scam for my degree

"user, this field is exploding! Blahblahblah make blah dollars!" Finished my masters before I realized there were no jobs.

I feel like I get judged by the less well off and the poor once they find out that I'm slightly above middle class, like they assume I think I'm too good for them. It's probably both sides desu. I'm sorry.

Bitch I speak the language of Jesus.

Not desu t b h

that dose not make you a Christian

Idk, its a white people thing, you have to be cool and not wear school shooter clothing and you should be fine. work out and eat some fucking meat too my man, fix your hygiene, and just try to readjust your appearance

Just move when you get cash

Latin?

Sounds like you have a superiority complex towards a country that was (stupidly) nice enough to let you temporarily stay

Because poor people ruin everything.

>Latin

its Aramaic/Hebrew

>jesus
>speaking latin

Let's just shit on history, why not?

It's because poor people are losers and people naturally don't like losers.

I'm by no means buff but I am fit. 5'10, 165 pounds. I bike 30km 2-3 times a week on top of work. I dress nice, am cleaner than most people etc.

But Latin is the language of God

It's so you have ambition to become rich you dumb piece of shit raqi-leaf.

If you had it handed to you, you'd fucking lose half of whatever you didn't spend foolishly to some bossy bitch SJW wife who would leave you to go fuck black people.

People also don't like immigrants so you might just have to move to Toronto or some shit

You're still a dirty shitskin. Move back to Iraq

>Why is the world so hard on poor people?
because they don't have money and we use money to exchange goods and services.

>whole life I've gone to school surrounded by rich kids who reject me after they find out I'm poor.
>Life hard on poor people
>went to school
>with rich kids
>worst part of life is rejection from the rich
Hey fucktard, your life has been great

>The shitskin thinks he isn't liked because of how much money he has.
The reason nobody likes you is because your people regardless of religions are a cancer, you destroy, you never create but your attitudes are one of superiority, you can even see it here in your message looking for sympathy, you call the people that don't like you "rednecks" and call yourself good looking. Get over yourself shitskin and become a decent human being and then people will treat you as such.

>not a single green/blue-eyed blonde-haired in the entire bunch
disgusting

Join the army, meet people who were truly poor.
Then meet people who THINK they had a subpar upbringing, and beat the shit out of them at night.

I've been close with women but never wanted to commit to anything. I just know how it will end.

Most people don't even know I'm Iraqi unless I bring it up. I'm no Arab btw, Assyrian. I feel like you think I'm Brampton tier. I'm whiter than most Italian, Spanish and Eastern Euro people I know.

What brands do you wear.

>acting like you've chosen not to be with women and not that women are disgusted by some shit-skinned semite

Not that you don't prefer the poopdick like your cousins

Been poor for a long, long time. Until I moved to the Capitol.

Calvin Klein, Hilfiger, Nike, Polo, H&M stuff, Levi jeans.

they think they'll be contaminated by your poorness

its usually not 'racism' per se

rich people see the less wealthy as another race and fear them in the same way we fear muzzies

holy shit dude i was just coming here to say this,

BE HUMBLE OP, THE REASON YOU ARE ASKING THIS SHIT IS BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE AN US vs. THEM COMPLEX, YOU THINK OF THEM LOWLEY AS "RACIST REDNECKS" YET YOU ARE WHITER THAN MOST ITALIANS AND SPANISH? WHEN YOU THINK THAT WAY IT TENDS TO SHOW OUTWARDLY AND PEOPLE WILL EASILY PICK UP UP ON IT, THAT IS MAYBE WHY YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER BRAH, BE HUMBLE OPEN-MINED AND GO WITH THE FLOW

Not everyone in the world cares about being with someone who is #FFFFFF. I actually love my skin tone and girls always ask me where I tan and shit.

You're definitely a Brown Brampton faggot or fat/ugly.

"dune coon"

fucking dank

You're a Christian you should be happy to live in poverty.

its because the world is cold and unforgiving and doesent care about you.

That's where the idea of superior struggle comes in hand, that from birth to death you are in constant combat against the world senpai.

Life is just one long struggle, and yeah the only real 'privilege' that exists isn't white, black, its just rich and I mean RICH

Just hang out with other working class whites. I never had to many problems with my upper middleclass friends, except a lot of them became sjw marxist cunts

I live in a rust city with some of the poorest Canadian'; it's hard to convey the message. You're a fucking SJW. Got offended/triggered real quick.

Hahahah fuking whhat?

>I'm a total playboy, Sup Forums
>btw no girls like me

Fuck all these edgy faggots keep doing your thing. Not everyone is a piece of shit. Good luck with school

Not bad, calvin klein is kinda gay. I guess the US is just different. I wear Preppy clothing like Vineyard vines, southern marsh, Patagonia, southern tide, nike, ralph (only the pocket tshirts and thats it) and new balance/sperries. Just dont be weird i guess

>poor
historically poor people have been the majority of everyone ever
life isn't fun, basically you're just frantically trying to get shit so you don't die all the time.
I'm from the best country so I don't have to worry about shit like that, you basically lost the lottery and are probably too dumb to be of any use to anyone just by sheer statistics. Meanwhile I get everything forever just for existing.

>Iraqi

Way to ruin whatever empathy I might've felt not only within the first sentence, but right at the beginning.

POOR CANADIANS ARE ONLY POOR BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO DRIVE AND CHOOSE TO BE POOR

THIS IS CANADA

THE ECONOMIC ELEVATOR IS RIGHT THERE

CHOOSE TO STOP BEING A POOR PERSON

I still hang out with my poor friends but they either have kids, work full time shitty jobs or just have different interests. I was always motivated to do good in school ever since my father passed away.

Boo fucking hoo
I'm tired of browns blaming their problems on others because they are brown
You are surrounded by people who don't understand you and don't befriend you
? Me too
You've never had a gf? Me neither and I'm 4 years older than you
Annoyed by assholes richer than you? Me too
Fuck off with this shit your just a pathetic nerd like me except you have brown skin and developed a complex around that
Accept your life and the suffering inherent in being surrounded by normies

Whatever, I'm ethnically Assyrian. Iraqi is my nationality.

as you get older your friends go away and you are left with few to none

Aww trying to get our sympathy

Fuck off to Iraq

[rootlessness intensifies]

Just out of curiosity, state your height, weight, ethnicity, skin colour, and city you live in.

this is a reason why people probably don't like you,

No social security number? Either way, sorry bae I only like women :^)

I love my ethnicity just like how you love taping your wife get cucked.

You probably look like this and call yourself white.

Lol this

OP sounds like a supreme gentleman

You said yourself that you can't get girls.

>mud calling a Frenchie non-white

Ayy

If life in America Inferior is so cruel and hard why don't you go back to Iraq? :^)

>Iraqi

Stopped reading right there. Go fuck yourself shithead.

Because you killed blessed Saddam and let Islamist's take over. He was the only person protecting Assyrian's.

God Bless you. Your ancestors have been through a lot worse. You are a true child of the lord.

Stay strong. Chin up.

>America is one person

Why complain about American society if you freely admit that you would prefer to live in the American society as opposed to any other?

You're lucky that Canadians probably will never wisen up to the nature of you subhumans.

The only beautiful beautiful thing to come out of France is Alizee and Napoleon. Too bad they're ethnically Italian.

Assyrian's:
>Wheel
>Math
>Irrigation
>Language
>Law
>Military
>Writing

Austrian's:
>Cuck video of wife

You are fucking retarded. Consider executing yourself.

>Software Engineering

I'm so sorry.

>thinking French = French Canadian

You can't even form a fucking plural properly, lad.

Oh I get it you're French Algerian, by bad.

Your a sandnigger and need to go back.

>having bants this shitty

Yeah, fuck off cunt

Always fucking hated English majors. Thankfully I'm a math God.

this, fampai. once your income level gets to a certain point your tastes change and poor people shit annoys you.

i grew up normal middle class with working class friends. i grew up, moved to a really nice and expensive city, got a good job and now im making probably triple what my old friends do. when i see them now im just like, man you guys are fucking plebs and trash how did i ever. poor people carry themselves in an undignified way.

also my gfs friends think im an arrogant, bougie douchebag.

>implying you need to major in English for basic grammar

>Assyrian
>poor
I'm not sure if it's because my community is from Turkey and the northern parts of our land but literally no one makes less than 150k. Why are the Assyrians from Iraq and Syria so incompetent, can't you just peddle diamonds, gold or jewelry like everyone else? Quit complaining you massive faggot.

Kek.
They're nice to have around during war.

>vineyard vines

mah nigga. im partial to brooks brothers, ben sherman, fred perry and merc, myself.

It doesn't matter what color you are! The only color that matters is green.

The poor is supposed to suffer, I really like when some poor asshole tries to be overly positive and optimistic about life, it just makes me laugh at how ridiculous they are, if they were supposed to live a good life they wouldn't be born poor as fuck. Now go be a good place and take care of the labouring.

See it as a challenge that you can overcome.

Sooner or later you will find a job where people around you don't care about that.

POO

damn india i didn't know you still had untouchables and shit. if most of you weren't such poo posters i wouldn't mind you people.

My family in Sweden comprises of Doctors, Pharmacists, Engineers and business owners.

My family in the US are stuck up millionaire's who started a chain of auto glass companies.

My father died when I was young so my mother was left to raise three children on her own. She doesn't have an education but managed to go to school while working to support us at the same time. I'm in Uni so it's too early to say.

Based Sweden.

Then quit complaining about being a poorfag and bringing shame to our race.

My friend's father came from slums in India. He worked his way up to become and engineer in the middle east and now lives comfortably in Canada.

We're no longer existent. Give it two generations, my half Italian cousins don't even know what they are.

By the way, when we deport you we're confiscating your wealth and homes and giving them to young Canadians that want to start families