My girlfriend of 6 months never offers to pay for anything when we go out. Not even a coffee

My girlfriend of 6 months never offers to pay for anything when we go out. Not even a coffee.

What do?

Attached: DA9D79E2-ED2B-4B3D-9F90-47BB765B36DF.jpg (500x750, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71o3hq6iSPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a job

I spent thousands on my ex, because that is what a man does. He provides.

shit in her gaping cunt then kick her down a flight of stone steps

chain her to the radiator and smash her teeth out with pliers

I have a job. I make really good money. So does she. She also goes on and on about how women are equal to men and other liberal talking points. The second that check comes though it goes right to me.

Start a tab

Order some shit but forget your wallet it's a win-win, either she pays or you dine and dash, getting you so invigorated you inevitably have sex

This is genius. Well played.

Well then, why are you complaining? Are you taking her rhetoric about equality at face value? Don't be so daft user.

How attractive is she? How good/often is the sex? Is her presence worth the money that you spend on her?

Either have a truthful discussion about what you expect out of this relationship or go fucking choke her with you dick and then pay for dinner.

If you have enough to spend... who fucking cares who picks up the check you fuck.

next time someone asks you about the bill at a resturaunt say "separate please" and just see what she says about it.

Or you could bring it up like a mature adult and come to an agreement. Mention that you've noticed and that it bothers you a bit.

if she fucks you than thats the deal you jackass.

/thread

Next time she refuses to pay, pull her by the hair, rip out her wallet, then slap her as hard as you can in the face so she falls to the ground. Then take out all of her money, pay the bill and throw the remaining change at her, yelling she should go back to the brothel she came from.

Jokes aside, you're fucked dude. It's one of those human society rituals. The male has to provide everything to the female in return for sex. The only thing a woman has to do in life is lift her ass up.

Attached: 20110308vday3.jpg (640x429, 31K)

I’m not sure how to broach the subject though. I was thinking the next time we’re together, and she suggests going out, I’ll say no and explain why. Sound reasonable?

Lol seriously? Do you even get laid? That’s not how it works faggot

Only difference between hookers & the rest of women is that hookers are honest & up front about wanting your cash. The rest say fronting as you're still paying to hit that ass by providing their well-being!

yeah i mean unless you are a cuck, but i mean OP said she makes moeny too so. i would just make her pay for the vacation.

She’s very attractive and we have great sex. It’s not like she’s the only attractive girl I can have sex with though.

I like her personality too except this shit. It’s the only thing she does that seriously bugs me. It just seems incongruent with the rest of her belief system.

Honestly it's hard to speak about such things, because it's so engraved in our society. Maybe next time she talks about equality bullshit, try to hint at 'a friend' of yours whose gf takes turns with him in paying the bills. Suggest you want to try it too and see how she reacts. It really depends on your level of communication. Seriously, many couples THINK they are very mature and open to each other and have a great base for communication, but they really don't. The sheer fact that you're here asking about it is a testament to that. But I'm just a Sup Forums retard who never had a gf and never will, so what do I know? Just talk to her about it. Sooner or later you'll have to anyway, right?

gtfo normie

Fair. Yeah, I don’t want our relationship to end so I’ll have to bring it up eventually.

What got to me today was her telling me she bought concert tickets for her friend (a girl. No cuck bullshit). She can’t buy me a coffee but she can buy $100 + concert tickets for a friend? No fucking way.

>incongruent

did you really use this word

kill yourself

Sounds like you got a prostitute m8

Bro what the fuck is wrong with you, you clearly let her get away with it already.

Stop doing that. Tell her "Hey, you need to pay for your own things, I'm not just going to pay for everything on my own".

I mean, come on man.

Relationships are most successful when theyre actual partnerships. It should be give and take in every aspect of what you do together. So be a man, and dump that stupid liberal whore for a real woman who drinks bourbon and who's actually self sufficient enough to know when to pay for shit.

ITT: WEAK, EMASCULATED WHITE MEN WHO ARE SO FUCKING SPINELESS, THIS IS WHY NO WOMEN RESPECT THEM.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING WEAK. MY. GOODNESS.

LITERALLY MAN THE FUCK UP, YOU WEAK LITTLE CUCK.

You sound stupid, sounds like you deserve having a stupid gf, and a relationship full of stupid drama. Have a stupid life, maybe one day you will start making intelligent plans that avoid the pitfalls of your own stupidity.

Character is destiny.

Attached: 1503006267559.png (674x315, 199K)

Girls are leeches. And the minute they're not leeching off you, it's because they found some other sucker to leech off, and your value has dropped to 0. Welcome to the rest of your life.

Keep paying or dump her. Or grow a pair and talk to her about it.

>tfw you feign to offer to pay and then gf counteroffers and you accept it half of the time

feels good man

Attached: i-feel-empathy-for-me.jpg (400x400, 36K)

It's 10:32pm and I'm taking a minute off working on props for Star Wars to read your grievances while I bake a pizza. I just wanted you to know, when you see the next SW, that this thread about your feelings about materialistic girlfriends is now inextricably part of the Star Wars universe.

That is all,
Over an out.

post this video on any social media that shes in too, youre a little too late, but if she really loves you, she will correct her wrong behavior in time.

youtube.com/watch?v=71o3hq6iSPM

After Last Jedi I’ll never watch another Disney Star Wars again. But, cool

Wah a female is using me get stfu

>I don’t want our relationship to end
Well, you shouldn't. Not over such a thing. I understand money is a difficult topic for anyone, but since you said you earn well and otherwise she's so great in every way, you shoudln't make it the end of your relationship, even if things go on as they are now, don't you think? If she's really your dream girls otherwise, maybe one day you'll be old with your kids in college and you think back: "Wow, I almost threw all this away over a few starbucks coffees."

>She can’t buy me a coffee but she can buy $100 + concert tickets for a friend?
Maybe she really has that oldschool mentality of the man paying everything.

Either way, you have to confront her. Just do it in a non-threatening manner. Bring it up casually, but stay determined. Good luck bruh.

Oh... maybe you can post some sexy picture of her as compensation for our consultation? :^)

Cum into everything you buy for her.
Buy her a coffee? Cum in it.
Out to dinner? Cum on her food.
Watching a movie? Cum on her popcorn.

At least make yourself feel like you're getting your moneys worth because if you have a problem buying everything, then she obviously isn't that attractive and/or you aren't ever getting laid.

>Star Wars staff members
>posting on Sup Forums
Really takes the magic away.

lol
all her friends are going to be talking about how "cheap" you are.
you literally can't win. you're going to pay for everything, or she's leaving.

Social conditioning, I guess? You’ve seen other replies in this thread. Men are “supposed” to pay for everything or some bullshit.

I make enough money that I haven’t really cared about paying for every meal out except today when it hit me that she has never offered. If she occasionally paid for something , even something small, I think I would go back to not caring or keeping tabs.

This is good advice from the video.

the only correct way to do it is you both pay half and half

Man, I appreciate the honest reply and I do have some *really* sexy photos of her. But, it would be obvious that they’re photos I took of her.

>t. incel

1. Just start referring to her as a whore
2. She'll ask "how am I a whore"
3. Mention that she trades sex for money/goods/services and that is what whores do.

????

Profit

Yup most men fall for that feminine bullshit where the man has to pay for everything simply because she is giving him some pussy. all women who think like this are prostitutes plain and simple. All men who fall for this BS are simps!. If you work and she works it should be equal! Now if she is a stay at home wife cooking cleaning and raising children and that is her only job, then yes you get to pay. Otherwise fuck that noise! Women yell ans scream about how equal they are and how they are just s capable as a man except when it comes time for them to do or pay their fair share.

I understand. It's okay. Although the chance of her getting wind of it is next to zero if you block out the face. This is the fastest board on the fastest website in the Western world. Nobody will ever see them. But anyway, hope it goes well for you. Cheers.

Isn’t that the truth. Everyone is equal until money is involved.

How about a compensatory nude? OC, just for you.

Thanks b/ro

Mh... beautiful nips. Tits not too big. Shaved too. Nice.

Hope everything goes well. Peace out.

You aren't paying for the coffee, you are paying for the sex later.

sounds an even better deal for her, she get the dinner and the johnson