Hey Sup Forums, why are you guys so against mixed marriage? You do realize while the white race gets destroyed...

Hey Sup Forums, why are you guys so against mixed marriage? You do realize while the white race gets destroyed, so is the race that the white person married to? The kid they make isn't 100% black/asian/not white.
Think of it like this: When a mixed couple have a baby, the superior white genes will take over, and eventually everything except for whiteness will be eliminated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So technically, it benefits the white race when you do mixed marriages.

I have no problems with people having whatever kind of marriages they want, but personally I don't know if I would actually recommend mixed marriages because I am half white half Hispanic and I don't like being "neither" or "I don't know" instead of "white, Hispanic, or both".
Being mixed is annoying and honestly I think most would resent their white parent more because they don't get it and turn semi-racist to your other parent (and technically half of you) when they divorce them. And you can be kind of jealous that they are not a minority like you.

It is disgusting and literally makes my stomach turn. It is like bestiality. Most mixed race people are truly ugly.

>the superior white genes will take over
Kinda correct, except this will lead to a situation where 99% of society will pretty much be a half-breed nigger, which will create a societal fetish seen today with asian chicks. Everyone will value pure whiteness over everything else, everyone will want large, blue eyes and straight, blonde hair because so few people will have those. This will create a tremendous inequality and bitterness among shitskins and will probably thus lead to actual, physical genocide of the white race, much like what is happening in South Africa now.

Much like Sup Forums is now. Sup Forums is actually a cesspool, nobody wants on Sup Forums wants a Sup Forums-like society: Sup Forums wants a society that is nothing like Sup Forums, or nothing like what Sup Forums fears society will some day be.

That dud'e not ugly though.

>When a mixed couple have a baby, the superior white genes will take over

ahahahahahah

fantasies

That's not how it works.

Compared to an Aryan male, he is ugly as fuck

That fucker looks like a porcelain doll

You do realize that whites are only 10% of the global population and can't fucking AFFORD to mix?

>benefits the white race
Doesn't benefit either of the parents because the kid won't look like either of them. I want my son to look like a mini me as I teach him to conquer the world not some mixed nigger.

>Hi I'm OP
>I don't understand Genetics
>Here's my retarded opinion

I'd ban you if I was a mod.

As a black man it was important for me to marry a black woman. She has a masters as well but while I'm using my mba she is trying to get a teaching position. Whenever I talk to other men that married white women they get very defensive. They try to rationalize. They will say "well she will identify as black" but I just shake my head.

Im a gypsy. Doesn't get more mixed then me

Yes, my son will be black and proud. We aren't Irish infectedz but we recognize that whatever situation we are black. We aren't white and let us not forget

Far higher rates of psychological disorders

>making shit up: the Post

That guy is fucking ugly

Boy, it sure is shilly in here.

Honestly I have called guys that marry white women "burbs niggers" but I can't believe its as rampant as it is

A halfbreed is still a nigger.
That's why Obama is the first nigger president.

There are more niggers, spics, sand niggers, and based Asians than whites.

Meaning we get bred out and there are only FILTHY FUCKING KIKES left to rule over as the new whites.

No.
/thread

Who could be behind this thread.

it's only okay when the Chosen woman gets raped and inseminated by Aryan gods. The children end up being chosen anyway, so it's a win/win situation for both.

>gods chosen people

>which he literally cursed and abandoned

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA

Halfrican waifus are quintessentially nationalist 2bh

I respect my roots.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

haha you are so right. as long as humanity exists, so will white genetics... however.. the rarer something is... its funny i live in 95percent white city but i am tall and platinum blonde and good looking, and damn right im the hottest guy in any given area.. oh im also muscled so yeah. i mean how many guys like me are out there, even in a heavily white city. its like being a rock star here.. asia would be insane, or africa lol