Sup b

sup b

got into cutting recently, anyone else here into it? still new to it, went too far last time... felt nauseous, pale, and almost passed out. where do you guys do it to avoid that sort of mistake? primarily, i've been using my thighs. i live in a hot place so arms are out of the question... no long sleeves you know? would like to avoid needing to go to the hospital and im enjoying this too much to avoid checking out early you know?

looking to connect with others as well, safely. so many places seem like they want to "help" you and tell you to stop. thats so discouraging... would like to discuss it with people who arent judgemental. are there any msg boards or forums that are safe?

pic related. just ordered one like this (same brand) online, excited to get it in. i read its razor sharp, i cant wait!

Attached: Capture.png (972x658, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00BFFY8JI/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You seem enthusiastic about cutting yourself. Why do you do it?

Disgusting.

I started using a pencil sharpener blade to avoid that. Is not that deep, but it hurts well enough. I used to use a single edge razor blade, but I almost died doing that so I stopped.

Don't disgrace a Deba knife with your garbage just cut your throat and finish it

>pic related. just ordered one like this (same brand) online, excited to get it in. i read its razor sharp, i cant wait!

I usually use this because I want to see people up close when I'm stabbing them.

You should try it.

Attached: KNIFE SCOPE 013.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Attached: weeaboo trash.jpg (800x800, 30K)

Still waiting for a reply. Take your time.

it's exhilarating. you know some people dont like roller coasters, because they dont like heights or find it scary? i guess its similar to cutting. it gives me a sense of satisfaction.

i understand your opinions and respect them though i disagree with them! im sorry if you feel im disrespecting you or something youre like, its not my intention. its a statement on the quality of these knives that i picked them even if you disagree with the useage. you can respect that surely.

lol

i used to unscrew those out when i was in school and fiddle with them, never thought about using one like this. i cant imagine theyd be that sharp tho?

i apologize for making you wait. im a bit of a slow typist i guess

Attached: A21D172B-E124-4DF0-85B0-31292D61C70B.jpg (500x387, 52K)

Spice it up, do it across your throat

not just yet but thank you for replying

Your image actually says "An otaku's trash can"

have fun with that!!!!!!

thank you

sorry i dont know what to say the posts here are works of fiction and falsehood after all o:

I don't cut and you're a fag, but consider investing decent money into a nice knife that you can safely say is sterilized and stored properly each time. I like shun knives, and their lower end models can be about 300$

fisting is 300 bucks

Avoid inner thighs if you wanna cut deep cos you can die
Look at a map.of veins and arteries so you can avoid them

Professional chef

I used to cut alot, at my lowest point I went super deep and have really deep scars on my shoulders, I totally get it, the rush, the pain, feeling something strongly. It's very cathartic in a way, the only downside is the panic afterwards and the fear of being found out.

also used to do that with pencil sharpeners i didn't cut myself though i just scratched shit into the tables

Lets see some pics
Also it's not something ya wanna get into it's hard to explain to people and after a while it becomes harder to hide
Majority of my body is covered at this point lol. Been doing it for like 10 yrs, my main place is my thighs tho

The fucks wrong with you

I did mostly shoulders. Also did some wrists, forearms, thighs, and ankles. The shoulder and forearm ones are very prominent.

lol 2/10

No pics tho? I'm curious bc I haven't seen too many other people with scars from it so

Wuss

Attached: Cutter4chan.jpg (623x405, 57K)

I'll post one of my left shoulder gimme a sec.

timestamp scars faggot

not giving any advice to some shitty bait

Attached: IMG_20180312_012400.jpg (2448x3264, 1.1M)

Damn son, how long has it been since you last cut?

sigh

this shit annoys me.

cutting is great, love it. But don't just wildly slash at yourself. have some fucking pattern or art to it.

you're marking your body for years to come. make those scars something nice to look at.

get a good sharpener. you won't have to press as hard to get the desired depth :)

this one is a little expensive, but it's the best and simplest to master that i've used.
amazon.com/gp/product/B00BFFY8JI/

pro tip:
you're also going to want to get a "5/16 drill stop". it's little coller thing.
set your angle and put the drill stop up against the stone from underneath.
when you move to the next stone leave the coller where it is and adjust the thing up or down to it while the stone is between the 2 parts.
(there are youtube videos showing this stuff)

Attached: EPA4.jpg (1500x1004, 191K)

Who are you to discriminate tho?
Everyone has a different reason for doing it, so everyone's "pattern" is a little different
Most people aren't thinking about how it's gonna look long term faggot

There time stamp.

Attached: IMG_20180312_012855.jpg (2448x3264, 1.01M)

proof i bought one

Attached: bandicam 2018-03-12 01-31-10-743.jpg (376x324, 47K)

I get that. It's just that it could be so much more.

cutting scars turn me on, so I get this is very much a personal thing. But when I look at a haphazard mash like that it just feels like a missed opportunity. it could have been so much more.

I mostly cut in 10th thru 11th grade so 2010-2012. I think I lapsed once in 2014? So like 4 or 5 years now

Honestly I should have put some thought into it but I was younger and stupid and didn't give a shit at the time lol

Why do they turn you on?

I can't tell if ur OP or not

I'm not OP

What made you stop

Probably a combination of I got tired of hiding fresh cuts, was worried about potential jobs, and probably mostly the self realization that I fucked my shoulders up lol. Like obviously I can't tat them and anyone friend or relative who sees them will ask questions and shit. Like I don't really care anymore tbh if people see like I'll wear tank tops in the summer I don't wear shirts when swimming or anything anymore. There was a time when I used to hide it out of shame but I don't really care anymore

I dunno. dated a few cutters and it just does something for me.

I've always been into damaged girls so it might just be that I've sexualised one of the most obvious signs of it. either way, now they turn me on.

Why were you cutting in the first place?

Shoulder user again. I read something online somewhere a long time ago talking about how everyone with scars is like a tiger and every tiger has their own stripes and I kinda view them like that now. I mean yeah it's haphazard slashing tbh but I don't think they are ugly but it's me lol

kill yourself scum of the earth

mods underage ban this teenage girl

Attached: headsonpikes.png (312x297, 260K)

yeah, no judgement on the way you used to do things. you had a reason to cut, and you cut, and presumably it fulfilled what you needed it to.

if you were to start again now though, you might add aesthetics to the list of considerations right?

some Japanese bladesmith handforged that for chefs.

some stupid faggot uses it to cut themselves, what a fucking disgrace

I was going thru alot during that time in my life, I had a very toxic relationship with this girl who cut, my family is super fucked like my mom was doing a bunch of crazy abusive shit and was super sick cancer and shit, my puppy died, idk I was like going thru alot of emotionally taxing shit and became kinda numb to everything, in a way it was a way to feel, it was a rush, at times it almost felt exhilarating to have done it and not have my family find out. Just a overloaded i guess, I used to swear Everytime would be my last because the paranoia would get really bad but all it took would be something crazy happening again

If I ever started again or if I could go back in time I'd absolutely do it with aesthetics in mind, definitely in a way that could allow tats or even be apart of the designs. I wouldn't just dice it all up again.

What would you even consider to be aesthetically pleasing

Uh I think symmetry would probably be the most important factor. Having them be more uniform in shape and size, and being equidistant from the left and right edges.

Used to get my ex to cut actual shapes into herself for me. but pleasing doesn't have to go that far, even just nicely spaced/lined up cuts is really nice. just that pattern

yeah what this user said. symmetry.

Attached: 278a9303-8c4e-4cbc-8b5c-4336cfe2c59f.png (539x960, 409K)

I've never seen anyone with cuts like this wtf
Looks like she did it for fun or some shit

Still shoulder user, I definitely like symmetry I think the best looking ones I have are on my forearm, even to the point as weird as it sounds I definitely thought they looked cool and even more so when they were new

Pics or it didn't happen

They aren't as bright as the shoulder but here

Attached: IMG_20180312_020706.jpg (2448x3264, 1.91M)

i cut on my hand (pic related) when i got into cutting. But i immediately stoped after this. I had to get 9 stitches.

Attached: IMG_7095.jpg (4032x3024, 1.44M)

she used to post on Sup Forums sometimes. nice girl. not entirely sure about why she did it.

My other forearm is the same

>cutting
disgusting
burning is less dangerous but it hurts more pussy

It's a little too late for me to consider symmetry

Attached: IMG_6747.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

jeez

Well

>guy who gets off on the scars here

tbh that's got a nice effect of its own. it's pretty symmetrical and balanced considering just how much is in there.

like when you see an artist doing a really rough sketch - lots of lines adding up to an overall picture.

What'd you use to cut?

My arms aren't much better tbh

Attached: IMG_6529.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

>why, those have $0!!?

Attached: 997y2vvqo3cgc2wc2022371000000.jpg (1000x659, 50K)

A variety of different things
Box cutters, pencil sharpeners, straight edge razors, etc.

Just curious I used mostly a Winchester pocket knife, but a few times loose razor blades and once disposable razor blades cut into kinda like a pencil sharpener

honestly tho this is alright. Cutting scars dont age well usually but because of how you did it they still look good.

7/10 would cum on them

Honestly I've never been able to use knives, they don't satisfy the same way idk

I think I liked it because it cut deeper tbh all the big ones on my shoulder we're definitely from my pocket knife.